MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

I have been pleased with the prompt notification if anything was wrong. It has given people peace of mind. More confidence to doing what they want to do.
I selected MobileHelp after much research. The sales person I dealt with (Peter) was so much help, explaining several times what the system would do, if necessary. He emphasized the east coast location of the call center where trained agents would receive any signal my equipment sent. I am very pleased so far. I was not pressured to buy. I would recommend this to all m,y friends, who should have this "help button".
I just hooked up my Mom's mobile help device. I must admit it was very easy to do. I am comforted to know my 90y/o mother has this for emergencies. I can rate the hook up as a 5.
Thank goodness I haven't had to use my device since receiving it 2 weeks ago. However. whenever I call for information, or if I set off the device accidentally, each person I have spoken to has been very helpful and kind.
So far everything is working okay.
It's good so far. I like to see more from them .
Knowledgeable, courteous and very helpful with any questions or concerns.
Mobile help has taken the fear of living alone away..l still work but no set shifts so if my friends and family called and l didn't answer they would think l was at work..now l know l could get help ..thank you
I am impressed with the quality of the equipment. Customer Service is always available to answer my questions. Everyone is respectful and friendly. Great feeling to feel secure.
Sorry to say, but we were given the excuse of being short staffed and too many calls coming in when my mother-in-law fell. It took over 8 minutes to even connect to a Mobile Help Tech.
Hello, We received your review and we are sorry to hear about your mother-in-law's recent fall. We wish her a quick recovery. And we apologize for the longer than normal hold times you experienced when trying to connect with our Technical Support team. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we would be happy to schedule a callback with you to help resolve any concerns you may have about the equipment. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 1 for Technical Support. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Hard sell but too many things wrong. They dinged my credit card fir full payment in minutes but STILL waiting for a refund two MONTHS after I cancelled and returned all equipment
Hello, We received your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers, and we want to make sure you have received nothing less. We would like to contact you to help resolve this issue with your account, as the refund should not take that long to process. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Of all the things that we spent money on for my mother's care this by far was the simplest choice. The priceless reward is Freedom and the Peace of Mind. - Her Son
Thank you for your help was courteous and polite
Great customer service. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Peace of mind
My husband and and I are new to MobileHelp, but are already impressed. A couple of unintended fast downward moves caused the alarm to activate in seconds! We know that it truly works should we fall!
Good service at a resionable price.
Easy to use and affordable. My one criticism is that the fall detection is too sensitive and can be set off accidentally. It has happened for both my mother and my mother-in-law. It would also be useful to have a second base station so you could have one upstairs one downstairs.
Very helpful staff. Patient and understand equipment operation.
This would have been perfect for my mom, however, the instructions confused her so much she wasn't willing to try it even for 1 day, so I had to return it. I spent several hours with her, showing her all the qreat qualities, but she wasn't interested. If someone needed this and was willing to try it, it would be a great life saver
Very disappointed in the service with this company. My dad passed away and I returned the product and was told when they received the product back they would credit me back the money on months left. Well it's been 2 months now and still no credit. Last person I talked to said it would be done but Sept 19th and still no credit.
Hi Donna, We received your review and we apologize for any confusion there may have been. We are glad to see that you were able to connect with our Customer Service team for clarification that no refund is due on the account. We would be happy to review the billing with you if you have any additional questions. What would be the best number for us to reach you on? You can also reach us directly by dialing 877-827-6207 Option 3 for Customer Service. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
MobileHelp is rated 4.67 based on 2,860 reviews