Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
I cannot at the moment as the sim card that came with the phone does not fit,I need a smaller sim card,I don't really know which one fits this phone,can you help please!!D Martin
Hi Desmond,

We are sorry to hear about the issues that you are having with your SIM card.

We can certainly help you out with this. If you have a Multi-SIM you should see a smaller SIM inside the SIM which should pop straight out and fit into the handset.

If none of these SIMs fit please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we will assist you further.

Mobiles.co.uk
Didn’t realise it was a refurbished phone. Very good quality.
Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with the handset.

If there is any assistance that you require please feel free to update your review and we will get back to you.

Mobiles.co.uk
Sent it back , thought it was 9 pound a month , then it said 19 a month so sent it back
Hi Janet,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm very sorry to hear about the confusion with the price.

If you purchased a deal with cashback the price would show price before and after cashback. The contractual payment that would be taken would be the price before cashback. You can claim your cashback over 5 months which would essentially work out to be £9 a month.

I hope this helps.

Mobiles.co.uk
No facility to order 2 or more phones on the same order. So you have to go through the process for each phone. Which then triggers your banks fraud protocols to check if the transactions were really you.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Diane,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are sorry to hear about this and we can certainly review your feedback.

Hopefully, this is something that we can offer in the future.

If you require further assistance please feel free to drop a review.

Mobiles.co.uk
Courier did not follow delivery instructions
(Apple IPhone SE 64GB Black) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Leo,

We are sorry to hear the courier service did not follow the instructions that you had left.

Feel free to email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk for any issues you may have and we can look into this for you.

Mobiles.co.uk
Nothing is free in this life. The offer send to good to be true. So far so good. The phone and contact work just fine
(Sony Xperia 5 128GB Black) - Posted 3 months ago
Rang to repay my up front cost. Got coaxed into buying an accessory bundle, when the accessory bundle arrived with my phone. The sales advisor had ordered me the wrong accessory bundle for my phone. Very happy with my phone but unhappy about the wrong accessory bundle.
(Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite 128GB Aura Glow) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Carolyn,

We are sorry to hear you have received the incorrect accessory bundle for your phone. If this has still not been resolved and you are still waiting to get the correct accessory pack for your phone, please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

- Full name
- Full Address including Postcode
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Above Review

Phone and deal ok but,
Up sold a phone case for it, and sent the wrong one. the case, and screen protector, is for a iPhone XS Max, I was sent an IPhone XS.... you think that would be quite simple to get right seeing as there supplying both
(Apple IPhone XS 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Kane,

We are sorry to hear that you received the incorrect accessories.

We can certainly check this out for you to see what has gone on here. So that we can check this out could you please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

- Full name
- Address
- Email address
- Mobile number

Mmmm mmmm meh meh
Hi,

Thanks for leaving your review.

If we can assist you with anything, please could you update the review accordingly and we can advise you further.

Mobiles.co.uk
Deals ok but not always clear about what payments are down the line.
(Samsung Galaxy A40 64GB Blue) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Susan,

We are sorry to hear that the payments are not clear.

If you are referring to the contractual monthly amount this would be taken around the same day every month and you can contact the network to change this.

However if it's regarding cashback this would be provided to you when you take out the deal. You can find further information on cashback at https://www.mobiles.co.uk/cashback.

If you require any assistance please feel free to email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
I was happy with the website& how fast I received the phone,but found it difficult to get hold of someone on the phone. Also I asked for a Samsung S10+ but ended up getting a S10,by the time I realized I could not return it as I had opened the box and inserted the sim
(Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Prism Green) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Sara,

We are sorry to hear that you received the incorrect handset and you were unable to get through to anyone.

We can certainly check this out and see what has gone on with the incorrect handset. So that we can do so please could you email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

- Full Name
- Address Including postcode
- Email Address
- Order number
- Mobile Number

Mobiles.co.uk
Added a £1 charge/month charge for internet security which wasn’t obvious at the time
(Apple IPhone XS 64GB Space Grey) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi James,

Thanks for getting in touch.

In regards to the £1 payment, this can be removed if you contact the network directly. However please feel free to email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk if you require any assistance.

Sent mobile without sim but sent sim with in 24 hours
(Samsung Galaxy A71 128GB Prism Crush Silver) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Vincent,

We are pleased to hear that your replacement SIM card arrived within 24 hours and hope you are now enjoying your new phone.

Michelle
mobiles.co.uk
The price was incomparable. Delivery messy but likely down to DPD. Would recommend for ease, speed and mainly cost.
(Google Pixel 4 64GB Just Black) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Molly,

We are sorry to hear about the issues with the delivery of the order.

We can certainly look into it and pass only feedback that you may have onto DPD. Could you please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk with the information below:

- Full Name
- Address Including postcode
- Email Address
- Order number
- Mobile Number

Mobiles.co.uk
Could not get the deal I was after.
Spoke to EE regarding this and they could not understand why.
(Google Pixel 4 XL 64GB Clearly White) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Nicola,

We are sorry to hear you could not get the deal you were after. We would need to look into this further to see why this was not possible.

Just to advise, EE is the network and we as a mobile retailer will have exclusive deals from the network.

Please feel free to email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we can discuss this in further detail.

It’s not a bad phone
Whilst the service was great and the transaction was very smooth, the delivery date was incorrect and despite confirming couple of times, the transaction phone wasn’t delivered at all.
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Silver Refurbished) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Manish, we are sorry to hear about the issues you have experienced with your order and delivery. Please email us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and we'll be able to look into this issue further for you.

Michelle
Mobiles.co.uk
Service was great, however the man who sold me the phone told me the delivery would arrive the next day (Saturday) so I had planned my weekend around being in to accept it. Once I started tracking the parcel it said it was then coming on Monday (which was incredibly frustrating) and after ringing DPD they said the man I spoke to hadn’t done the delivery correctly. Therefore I’ve had to take a day off work as it’s too valuable to leave elsewhere and I couldn’t change the delivery to my work address. Highly irritating.
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Purple) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Rachel,

We are very sorry to hear this and can only apologise for the inconvenience caused. If you had ordered your phone on the Friday, then this should usually be delivered on Saturday if there are no delay at the warehouse.

If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to message us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk

Mobiles.co.uk
Great service, great though, never switched provider and phone so easily!
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Black) - Posted 6 months ago
Please include more guidance when you send out phones and sims
(Apple IPhone 11 128GB Black Refurbished) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Humayun,

All manuals for phones and sims can be found online with a quick Google Search. If you have any questions regarding your phone or need any help with it, feel free to email us on Reviews@mobiles.co.uk and an advisor there can help you with this.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 31,968 reviews