Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
i returned my phone but the £33 taken from my account for the first month has still not been returned
Dear Laurence,

We are sorry to hear about this.

It's likely that the bill was taken before the return was processed and the disconnection had taken placed.

If this is the case the next bill should reflect any amount owed back to you.

Please feel free to contact the network to get that looked into.

Good
Hi Hassan,

Thanks for your review.

If you require any assistance please get in touch.

its good and i AM HAPPY SO FAR

Great to hear this.

Let us know if you require any assistance.

Phone good and arrived on time, but still waiting to receive £75 cash back
Hi Erica,

We are sorry to hear about the delay with the cashback.

Cashbacks can take 60 days to arrive from the date that the order is placed.

If you don't have your cashback after 60 days please get in touch and we can get that looked into.

Mobiles.co.uk
Overall phone is very good, but I haven’t received any of my added perks such as Apple Music or bt sport which is disappointing
Dear Lewis,

We are sorry to hear about this.

If you have an EE contract you can add BT Sport and Apple Music via the links below:

If you require further assistance please get back to us.

Mobiles.co.uk
The phone is great and fast delivery, however, the plan I bought advertised 60g of data and Vodafone is giving me 20g. Why is this? You will get a 5 star review if you if you fix this with Vodafone.
Hi Sandra,

Great to hear that you are happy with the service.

In regards to the deal, it's likely that the data is showing elsewhere on the app.

If you purchase a 60GB data deal you should receive that amount. You can confirm this by contacting Vodafone directly.

If this isn't the case and you don't have the correct data, please contacts us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Kind Regards,

Mobiles.co.uk
Positives, Quik turnover no hassle, cheap deals.
Negatives I have messages on my phone soon as I booted it up and inserted new simcard. I then installed WhatsApp and also had a profile picture of somone else and chat history. Not a new number or maybe a returned phone 😬
(Apple IPhone 11 64GB Product Red) - Posted 7 months ago
It's a contract phone ot was cheap, erm that's it
Hi,

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Mobiles.co.uk
Tried to get through on website on Black Friday morning but website was just unresponsive so unable to get deal I wanted, could have saved £200 if it had worked that day.
Hi Rosemary, we are sorry to hear that you had missed out on our Black Friday deals, due to an influx of customers our website may have been running a little slower than normal.

Mobiles.co.uk
I have used mobiles.co.uk for a number of years. It's great to be able to save some money on contracts as i have three contracts all together the only problem I have is trying to register I have had a lot of problems trying to register accounts and have missed out on the cash back claims.
Quick and easy, very impressed with the service provided.

Mobiles.co.uk
Hi, I recently took out a new contract and it said I would receive a £30 Curry’s gift card, but I haven’t received anything or an email explaining why? Please could someone look into this for me. Thank you. Donna
Good deals but the phone I received was cracked and it took a week between sending it back and receiving a replacement, apparently this is standard.
Hi Rebecca, we are sorry to hear about the condition of your phone upon arrival. We do offer exchanges; as we need to take a look at your faulty device before a replacement can be sent, there is a time frame of around 5-7 working days.

Mobiles.co.uk
No problem at all with mobiles.co.uk great service! DPD however are a disgrace! Was following order tracker whilst stood at the door waiting, then received an email saying “ Oh no we’ve missed you! Now having to drive to distribution centre to pick phone up!!! Not happy!!!!!!!
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Gold) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi Scott, We’ll always do our best to get your order to you on time and are sorry this was not the case in this instance.

Mobiles.co.uk
purchased a Samsung Galaxy s10 advertised at £33 a month , but turns out it's actually £37 , not much difference but just read small print or double check when looking :)
Hi Jade, your plan may include a cashback offer, this will reduce the overall cost of your contract for the 12/24 months you have agreed to. Further information on how to claim your cashback can be found via the link below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Good price and quick delivery. Data on the contract doesn’t match what I was sold so I guess I’ll have to sort that myself with the phone company. This happened on both phones i ordered so not a one-off.
Easy to buy online. Customer services reps polite. Only disappointment is having to claim the cash discount myself without a prompt from you!
Hi Tracie, we would recommend checking your cashback claims online, all you need to do is register online via the link below:

Mobiles.co.uk
Good value for new phone contract but poor customer service. I phoned and waited 50 minutes and then the call was ended as customer service was closing. I am not sure what the call cost but I have to phone again to resolve my problem
Hi Paula,

we are sorry to hear about the service that you received.

Unfortunately due to the busy period, it can take a little longer than usual to get through to the customer service team.

However we hope that your query is resolved but please do get in touch if you require any assistance.

Kind Regards,

Mobiles.co.uk
Customer support was time consuming
Hi George, we take all feedback seriously, both positive and negative, which allows us to continually improve the level of service we offer. We also set a very high standard of customer services which sets us apart from our competition; however, I am sorry that on this occasion these high standards were not met.

Very nice
Hi,

Great to hear about that.

Please let us know if you require any assistance.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 31,937 reviews