Mobiles.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobiles.co.uk
Under an hour
customer service
i was happy with the selection and offer available, quick service, although confirmed the delivery address via online then over the phone paid £6.50 (next day delivery) only for mobiles.co.uk to relay incorrect delivery address to courier (dpd) therefore did not receive my parcel and dpd could not change my delivery address from the incorrect one as that’s what they’d be informed. i had trouble reaching dpd. overall stressful unpleasant experience i should not have been having due to my £6.50 delivery fee.
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Black) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi Michaela,

We would like to check your account and delivery information, please send a copy of your review along with your full name, address including postcode and mobile number to Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
Really good, straight forward and quick to receive my phone. However, I'm still waiting for the free gift nearly 4 weeks on and I have called left a voicemail and sent an email but no response as yet which is a little disappointing.
(Samsung Galaxy S9 Purple) - Posted 8 months ago
The service was great, but the phone comes with a stain or mark on the back and is not possible to clean it or anything. Thanks
(Google Pixel 3 128GB Just Black) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your review.

Please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk. We'll need a copy of your review, your full name, address including postcode and your order number.

Mobiles.co.uk
Not a great start when they deliver the wrong phone, had to send it back and wait for it to be accepted before they will send out correct handset, without a new phone for a week which I paid £90 for. Other than that fine
(Google Pixel 3 XL 64GB Just Black) - Posted 8 months ago
I requested a grey iphone8 and you sent me a white one. Other than that the service is excellent.
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Silver Refurbished) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi Rob,

We can look to arrange an exchange for you. Please could you contact us at:

Reviews@mobiles.co.uk

We'll need your full name, address including postcode, mobile number and order number included within your email.

mobiles.co.uk
Took 33 minutes to place a phone order when I already knew the deal I wanted and then the phone was not delivered on the date I specified. The one hour delivery slot was great.
(Apple IPhone 8 64GB Gold) - Posted 8 months ago
HI there,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you had encountered with your order. We do try and complete orders as quickly as possible as we know you want to be getting on with your day.

We do offer next day delivery depending on when you place your order; once confirmed DPD would then contact you to advise on your 1-hour delivery timeslot. DPD also have options to allow you to change your delivery date or collect your parcel from the depot if you are not going to be home.

If there is anything further you would like us to help you with, please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

Mobiles.co.uk
The charger is not working.
(Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128GB Prism White) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi Loredana,

We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing with your charger.

We would like to help resolve this issue, please could you send a copy of your review to Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

We'll also need your full name, address including postcode, mobile number, order number and a description of the fault you are experiencing.

Mobiles.co.uk
I asked for my phone to be delivered to a different address and got email to confirm but it went to my home address instead. Had to pay £5 to redeliver on sat and wait another 4 days!!
(Samsung Galaxy S8 Midnight Black) - Posted 8 months ago
Hi Gareth,

We would like to check your order and delivery details to find out why your delivery was not attempted to your chosen address.

Please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk

We'll need a copy of your review, your full name, address including postcode, mobile number and email address.

Mobiles.co.uk
Delivery on time ,phone in as expected news condondition ,however accessory pack expensive in car charger. Clear rear cover and screen protector (plastic)£19.99 could by separate in shops for£5 total , should have looked around for better deal as paying £2 per month £75 upfront, have seen in shopping centre store a samsung s10 £15 per month with 4 gb data as to 3gb with mine
(Samsung Galaxy S9 Blue) - Posted 9 months ago
Hi Cliff,

At Mobiles.co.uk we want you to be happy with your new product. As you didn’t have an opportunity to examine your product before you received it.

Upon receiving your goods you decide you no longer want the handset/accessories or the contract, then you can complete a 14 calendar days return.

We can set up a return for you; please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk

We'll need your full name, address including postcode, mobile number and email address.

Mobiles.co.uk
Started very good order and delivery excellent. Problems started with connection to 02 .now 4 days on still no working phone.
(Samsung Galaxy S9 Blue) - Posted 9 months ago
Hi Alan,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with your new phone. We would like to help resolve the problem with your connection, please could you send a copy of your review to Reviews@mobiles.co.uk.

We'll also need your full name, address including postcode, mobile number and email address.

Mobiles.co.uk
Not Mobiles fault, but order was sent to wrong address by DPD, trouble was even though I told mobiles this within 5 minutes , they could do nothing, as I was not around for the next 5 days I cancelled my order and waiting for refunds, which as normal take time, and none of this was my fault, would be nice if someone apologied and contacted me, but nothing
(Samsung Galaxy S9 Black) - Posted 9 months ago
Hi Steven,

We can understand how you must be feeling and would like to check the progress of your refund for you; please could you contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk

Thanks,

Mobiles.co.uk
Unfortunately I am having trouble with my new purchase and will have to return and sadly be without a phone till a replacement is sent
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Blue Refurbished) - Posted 9 months ago
Hi Stephen,

We can understand how you must be feeling, on some occasions handsets may develop a fault; if you are within the first 30 days we can arrange an exchange for you.

Please contact us at Reviews@mobiles.co.uk if you would like some help arranging an exchange for you.

Michelle
The sales person was very polite but there was this rush to get through everything and being older I wud have liked them to speak a little slower plus there was so much background noise difficult to hear anyway. The billing and cash back scenario was not explained at all and having been with three network for 10 year this very scary for me and I am terrified not going to send the right bill and I will lose out.
(Honor 10 Lite 64GB Blue) - Posted 9 months ago
Hello Susan

Thanks for your review.

I’m sorry for the confusion with your order, please update this review with your Order ID so I can locate your account and give you a call to help with your cashback queries.

Amy – Customer Support team
Good purchase and happy with Mobiles.co.uk. The bad sad is the Delvery service (DPD Company). The Deliver man DID NOT KNOCK at the door and pretends that we were not at home.He took a picture to show the evidence he went at the address and run away.So they rearrange a delivery the next day. We put a Yellow Paper at big as A4 Size sheet asking to deliver at the next door (Because We were Monday and working) so our neighbor looked after the delivery. The Deliver man did not see the A4 Yellow sign on the door and were deliver the parcel at wrong door. Lucky us our neighbor watched out the window and could cacth the DPD Deliver man. Over all, Mobiles.co.uk must change their partner for the delivery.
(Sony Xperia XZ3 Green) - Posted 10 months ago
Good service Brilliant phone cannot access the website Contracts not explained properly
(Samsung Galaxy S9 Purple) - Posted 10 months ago
The tamper seal had been opened on my "new" phone and a different one put on top of it. What's all that about? The phone looked ok so I accepted it. Would they be as accomodating if I opened a seal then put my own sticker on it if I was to return it. I think not?
(Samsung Galaxy Note 9 128GB Ocean Blue) - Posted 10 months ago
mobiles.vo.uk did OK Not so o2, however; cancelled my ‘swap your number to us’ -they cancelled that for some reason, didn’t bother telling me until I got I touch. Then, my .75gb shows as 35gb on their app & im supposed to take their world that it really is 75. o2, never again
Hello Neil

Thanks for your review.

I’m really sorry to hear about the issues you’ve had with O2; I understand the disappointment this would cause. If there’s issues regarding your data allowance, the extra data will show in your monthly add-on’s and extra’s as ‘Snacking’.

Grace
Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Very hard to get in touch with, waited ages on a premium rate call. No clear contact info on website, just this number. No email address unless you're a registered customer, but my orders went a bit wrong on their system meaning I couldn't register at first. All in all not great so far.
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Blue) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Amanda

Thanks for your review.

I’m sorry to hear that you had a poor introduction to our company and had an extensive wait to reach us by phone. I hope the issue surrounding your order has now been fixed and you’ve received your phone.
Please accept my apology for any disappointment caused.

Grace | Mobiles.co.uk Customer Support team
Mobiles.co.uk 5 stars DPD the delivery company 1 star Thus 3 stars overall.
(Apple IPhone XR 64GB Blue) - Posted 1 year ago
Poor battery drain
Hello Austin

Thanks for your review.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with your battery; I appreciate the disappointment and inconvenience this would cause. I’d kindly ask that you update your review with your order ID reference so I can locate your account to support further.

Kind regards,

Hello Austin

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry to hear that your battery life isn't lasting as long as you'd hoped. If you're within the first 30 days from delivery then we'd be able to exchange the phone for you, alternatively you can take your phone to any Carphone Warehouse store to arrange a repair.

Mobiles.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 24,348 reviews