Modius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Modius

team@neurovalens.com

7 James Street South,

Tell us how Modius made you happy
I have been using Modius since July I was 341 July 5th and October 5th I am 276. I have been doing vegetarian food almost entirely and been shrinking my eating window to the point now I am eating once a day. I believe that Modius is helping me to keep my metabolism high even with my regular fasting. The only reason I considered giving it 4 stars is that it only allows one person to use the product per day. I would like to share it with family members and potentially use it some in the morning some in the evening. I understand they don't want people wearing it 24/7 but there should be other ways to manage that without shutting the product down so no one can use it.
Hi Craig, massive congratulations on your weight loss! :-)
Your efforts are certainly paying off handsomely, and great that Modius is helping to make the process that bit easier.
In my 7th month and weight loss is little to nothing. I do eat less. I am not on any medications. Wonder if age has something to do with it? In 7 months, I have missed maybe 6 days total. I started out at 10 and continue at 10 for the full hour.
Thank you for your review and sharing your experience of using Modius. There are so many reasons why people will have differing results (not just age), as is the case with any method of trying to lose weight. Good to hear you've noticed you are eating less though and don't forget that the scales are not the only way to measure success. Best wishes, Team Modius.
This is a fantastic product that I would recommend highly to anyone. The first effect I noticed was that I was sleeping a full night for the first time in my adult life. After a couple of weeks of great sleep I had more energy to exercise. After a few weeks of using I gradually noticed that I couldn’t finish my meals and wasn’t snacking between meals. So I was gradually reducing my calories everyday and very easily. To date I have lost 28lbs. I reduced my food intake and started exercising, and this was a natural thing to do after I started using Modius. An extra bonus is the Modius Life community in which any questions, technical issues and some great support is offered promptly by a Modius Life Mentor. The other members in the group also join in and share experiences, journeys and offer advice.
Many thanks for your review. It's great to hear that Modius is helping drive your efforts towards a healthier lifestyle and you're seeing such amazing results. :-)
11 months in and hasn't worked for me like it has for others ,feeling bit disappointed as I've only missed 5 days in that time , any idea why it only works for some and not others , many thanks Sharon
Hi Sharon, weight loss is complex and there are many factors which will impact how easily (or otherwise) someone will be able to lose weight. However, if you are already actively trying to lose weight and make changes, Modius should significantly help the process by reducing appetite & cravings and increasing the feeling of fullness. As with any treatments or medications, there will always be some people that do not see a significant effect. We're sorry to hear you're in this category but we really appreciate you trying out Modius and giving us this feedback.
As a weight loss tool this is working for me, albeit slowly, used for 9 months and lost 18lbs, so approx half a pound per week, very happy with this as no deliberate change to diet or exercise. Modius does seem to dampen the appetite so no longer snack in between meals or late at night. Sleep also improved as has been reported by other users.
Hi Marie, thanks for your review. Lovely to hear that you've been steadily losing those pounds as Modius helps you to subconsciously eat less so easing the dieting process. :-)
I lost just over a stone but then had to stop for 5 weeks because of health problems. These have now been resolved. In this time I lost a small amount of weight and decided to try Modius again. In a week I have lost another 3lbs and I have about 10lbs to reach my goal weight which is wonderful and this would not have been possible without my wonderful headset.
This is great Carol, many thanks! Delighted that you're seeing the difference when Modius is added to the mix.
Excellent product-and an even better customer care team with the modius mentors who are always willing to help.
Has helped me lose over 6kgs in a few months and has also helped my sleep pattern significiantly!
Modius is a must have product for me!!!
Many thanks Peter :-) ...and congratulations on your weight loss! Always lovely to hear how Modius is helping people, with the added bonus of improved sleep too.
Most of the time, I can't feel the device working. Sometimes I only feel it on one side, then the sensation quits. I've tried moving the connector slightly but it seems to generally be the same. I'm disappointed with my purchase but still use it because I spent so much on it.
Thanks for trying Modius and sorry to hear you're disappointed with your purchase. The sensations you describe are perfectly normal however, as the pulsing will feel different across each session due to a number of variables, eg pad position, skin oils & temperature. In addition, you'll feel it less as the body gets used to the feeling and it's common that you might feel the sensation differently on each side too. If you're still keen to continue using your headset, we would encourage you to join Modius Life, our Facebook group, for ongoing support and advice from our mentors and other Modius users.
Absolutely love my Modius! When I fest started using it I found it a bit of a weird feeling but I’m using alongside a lower carb diet and it’s just dropped off I’ve gone from 11stone 4 to 9stone 6 since January
Hi Laura, thanks for the Modius Love and congratulations on your success so far - this is an amazing achievement and we're so pleased to hear that Modius has helped you get there. :-)
It’s helping you with your focus and motivation to loose weight. Every day one hour to consider the goals. And.....really deep sleep since I use Modius. Totally lost 20 kg.
Hi Joyce, as focus and motivation are so important for long-term weight loss success, we're delighted that Modius is helping you reap the results of your efforts!
Modius if it works at all, only works for certain people. I have no weight loss that I can attribute to using Modius, only lost weight when I dieted. This is not the claims that were made on the indigogo campaign. This thing cost WAY to much for something that “might” work. I wish I would have returned it in the return window, but I held onto hope that it would work with continued use. I can say for sure now it hasn’t done anything for me.
Hi Ryan, thanks for your review and sorry that you don't think Modius played a part in your weight loss. Modius should help make the process of losing weight easier, but due to the complex nature of weight loss and the many variables involved, we've no way of knowing why it works better for some people than others.
I just received my modius headset several days ago, so as yet I have no signs of weight loss but have seen a slight decrease in junk food cravings, however I use my headset late in the evening and have noticed a positive improvement in the quality of my sleep and feel really well rested the morning after.
All in all I'm impressed with modius so far and look forward to reporting some positive weight loss results in the coming weeks!
Hi Barry, thanks for the feedback and delighted to hear you're happy with what you're noticing from your headset this early on. Many other users report significant improvements to their sleep too, a very nice positive side effect of Modius use! Keep us posted on your progress over the coming weeks and months.
Might not work for everyone but certainly works for me so can’t complain. Slow and steady but don’t mind as going to hit my goal for the first time in a long time.
Congratulations on your success so far, this is great to hear. We love that you understand how Modius isn't a magic bullet but with patience and consistency you're achieving the results you're looking for. Best wishes for continued progress in reaching your goal.
I purchased the headset in early April and used it daily until ill health stopped me three weeks ago. I no longer crave for sweet things and weight has dropped from 11st. 1 to 9st.12.
Even though I am not using the headset I am still losing weight and am nearly at my target weight.
It is the easiest way I have ever lost weight and will be keeping my Modius just in case my cravings ever return. My IBS has improved and I feel fitter than I have in years.
We're delighted to hear that Modius has helped, not just with cravings and weight loss, but your overall feeling of wellbeing. Great results so far and exciting to think that you'll soon be at your target weight. Thanks for sharing your Modius experience!
It hasn't made me happy. It was expensive, and did nothing for me.
Hi Tracey, thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear that you didn't notice any benefits from your Modius. We are aware that the level of stimulation provided by the headset may not be sufficient to impact everyone, and there are so many other factors involved with weight loss that make it more complicated for some than others. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to support you on your weight loss journey.
Modius seems to work for me. I have several issues that would take up too much space. I am on a new medication which results in weight loss & appetite, so it is a little difficult to attribute which is doing the job as it could be either or/both. I do not participate in the Facebook forum any longer for several reasons. I will not go into them here as it does not belong in this review. I would be willing to discuss this issue.
Hi Carmine, great that you're seeing results from the combination of your medication and Modius use. Modius does seem to speed up the weight loss process so keep us posted on your progress. We'll be in touch directly with regard to Modius Life. Many thanks.
I initially bought modius to help kick start my weightloss again. After losing over ten stone myself my weightloss stopped and i was gaining weight. I wasn't sleeping either and I have rheumatoid arthritis. My own doctor and consultant both said that with lack of sleep and rheumatoid being active were both preventing me losing anymore weight. The slimming plan I was on wasn't helping me either. So changes had to be made. I decided to change my plan so i joined a different group and then came the icing on the cake I was introduced to modius. I now enjoy more than forty minutes of sleep a night and I no longer have unexplained weight gains modius is definitely controlling that for me. I also suffered badly from restless leg after having a knee replacement but since using modius this rarely occurs now. I love my modius that much I bought one for my daughter who has an underactive thyroid and she is reeping the same benefits as me. I would highly recommend modius I would be lost without mine.
Thanks Lisa. We're delighted Modius is continuing to help you control your weight and thanks for letting us know about the other benefits you're seeing from using your Modius. Being able to get a good night's sleep now must be a life-changer in itself!
In 13 weeks i have lost 10lbs, but the benefits that surprised me most is that i sleep much better and for longer, and my mood is so much lighter and happier.
Hi Julie, congratulations on your results so far - brilliant! Improving sleep quality and mood are added benefits you maybe didn't expect with Modius but they'll also help you keep on track with your weight loss journey.
I have noticed a loss of appetite and I am well on my way to reaching my weight loss goals!
Hi Daniele, thanks for your review and love that you're seeing benefits with your Modius already. It's great to have weight loss goals to keep you motivated so keep us posted on your progress.
Modius made me happy by helping me drop 9lbs. I lost weight before with a slimming plan but a lot of things have held me back recently so I quit the meetings. The first 2 weeks I wasn't so sure however my appetite is down now and I just can't finish a big meal anymore. I think now I want to go back to the weekly group meetings which is something I haven't felt in a long time. I want to especially thank Olivia for being really supportive in the mobius life facebook group along with the other team members. Even just the group support is a great thing to have when feeling low. I've actually stopped taking sleeping tablets now as I wanted to stop for a long time but never could so when I read about someone who did this on facebook I give it a try and now been tablet free for 3 weeks. My doctor had never heard of modius but was happy to couldn't believe that I cancelled my prescription. My goal now is to get to 20lbs but I am going on holiday so it might take a bit longer. Thank you, Margaret
Hi Margaret, thanks for sharing your experience and we're delighted to hear how Modius is helping you in all these different ways! We know that when the headset is used in conjunction with a slimming plan, it can help take the edge off dieting so it's great you now feel motivated to join again. And thanks for your kind comments re. our team - we want to encourage and help where we can. What a result that Modius has also helped you with your sleeping...so we're making your doctor happy too!!
Modius is rated 4.19 based on 159 reviews