MOLLY MAID UK Reviews

01628 583760

ukso@mollymaid.co.uk

MOLLY MAID House

Tell us how MOLLY MAID UK made you happy
I wish I had read reviews before booking Molly Maid, Leeds, to do a deep clean of my kitchen. One of the owners visited my home and I explained in detail that I wanted a deep clean of the kitchen including the tops of the cupboards. The kitchen had got grubby following a shoulder injury I sustained. I was assured this wasn’t a problem and it would be left ‘sparkling’. Unfortunately this wasn’t the case, they didn’t even touch the tops of the cupboards and did a poor job of just wiping down the cupboard fronts, not what I would associate with a deep clean. I had to email on several occasions until I finally got a response. The owner said he felt they’d done a satisfactory job even though I sent photos to the contrary. I now have to employ another cleaner on top of the £58 I paid them to do what I wanted done in the first place. I would not recommend this company.
Manager Andrea Rogers in Chessington is unreasonable and awful to work with do not go to Chessington Molly Maid Banstead, Letterhead OR Fetcham. She made a pregnant lady work nearly full term and is very rude. do not recommend
A friendly team who work efficiently and professionally. I have always been happy with the work that has been carried out.
I had a very high expectation considering how much do they charge. I 've booked for one off deep clean (4 hrs- not too big 3 bedrooms house), as I've been not physically well and my house has been neglected for over two months. So I didn't mind to spend more money as long as my house could get a good refreshing clean looking. Unfortunately didn't happend! My house was nice and tidy so they probably thought it was something easy to do, and they finished 1 hr and 15 mins before between two of them! They left foot prints on the floor, polished only where you can see, stains left on glasses, mirror, and floors, toilets done very badly: no bleach, no limescale removal and hair left in the shower. 4hrs for two ladies at £60/hr it's like 8hrs for one person ... the house should be impeccable!
The cleaning was very thorough the first time, a few thing's forgotten but that was okay. The second time they were very late without calling and took half the time to do the job because it was a very superficial clean that I really could have done myself( I had to mop the floor again after they left) it was a very poor job with some spray mop, not the steam mop as requested. We'll see how the third clean goes tomorrow. Three strikes and you're out in my mind. The ladies on both visits were all polite and friendly, much appreciated that!
(9106) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Michelle, Thank you for your valued feedback which will be shared with the cleaning team and the franchise owner to follow up with you about the areas of concern you have mentioned. We really do appreciate all feedback and we hope with good communication that your complete satisfaction can be achieved.
I expected so much considering the cost. Not convinced that it works to the customers advantage by cleaners working to cleaning schedule and not set amount of hours. No way my large house could have been properly cleaned in over 2.5 hours.. and it wasn't!! Lack of attention to detail; chrome taps not polished, skirting boards missed, sofa cushions not turned etc etc.. How I miss my last cleaners, much cheaper and my house gleamed.
(9012) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, Thank you for your valued feedback, we are very sorry to hear about the areas of the service that have left you feeling disappointed. We will pass your comments across to the local franchise owner for them to follow up with you about these concerns.
Punctual efficient 2 girl team cleaned large 4 bedroomed house from 8.30-2.30 with short break. They emptied and cleaned old kitchen cabinets...quietly went thru the home cleaning all surfaces ..very satisfied with the job. Would not hesitate to employ their services again.
Hello Patricia, Thank you for taking your time to review your MOLLY MAID service, we are delighted to hear that you were very satisfied with the work carried out. Your kind feedback will be shared with the cleaning team and they will surely be happy and proud to hear this too.
Very happy with initial set up with Molly Maid office. Efficient, very friendly girls and a great clean ! Excellent service.
(9035) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, We are really delighted to hear that you are happy with all these aspects of the service. We really appreciate all feedback and it's great to know whats working well for you so that we can repeat the same standard time after time. Thank you.
Really good - attend when they say they will, very thorough, good price for the service. Delighted customer. Thanks
(9171) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, Thank you for taking your time to review the MOLLY MAID service, we are delighted to see that you have awarded it five stars and we are really pleased to hear that you are finding the service to be punctual, thorough and at a good price. It's our pleasure to share your motivational feedback with the local franchise owner and team who carry out the work.
Outstanding- I’ve never seen the house so clean! Thank you so much :)
(9092) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Mark, That's brilliant news we are really happy to hear how pleased you are with your MOLLY MAID service. We take pride and pleasure in sharing your motivational feedback with the cleaning team, they will be chuffed to hear this too. Thank you.
Lovely help great teams clean and caring First class
(9098) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Andrea, Thank you for your kind feedback we are delighted to hear that you are finding the teams to be first class and caring. It's our pleasure to share your comments with the cleaning teams as they will be thrilled to hear this too.
The general standard of the clean was poor. I contacted Molly Maid to rectify this. After they had revisited it was noted that the window sills had not been dusted, nor had the skirting boards. I will not be using the sevice again. Very disappointing
(9106) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Claire, Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on the service. We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment and your comments will be shared with the local cleaning team and the franchise owner.
The good basic work was spoiled by some attention to detail,ie teapot ,coffee pot &water glass not emptied & so not cleaned,Also cutlery & crockery not not put away
(9106) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Derek, Thank you for your valued feedback which will be shared with the cleaning team and the franchise owner to follow up with you about the areas of concern you have mentioned. We really do appreciate all feedback and we hope with good communication that your complete satisfaction can be achieved.
As new users of MollyMaids I am delighted to say how much we value the ladies. Happy, cheerful,dependable and certainly very hard working they are a welcome addition to our household. We are indeed very fortunate.
(9130) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Moira, We welcome you as a new MOLLY MAID Customer, it's very kind of you to take your time to review the service and we are fortunate to have your custom. Your motivational feedback will be shared with cleaning team. Thank you.
The girls that come to me are absolutely fabulous. They whoosh through the house like a very thorough tornado ! I am so glad that we decided to go with Molly Maid, they've made huge difference to my life.
(9142) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Martha Thank you for reviewing the MOLLY MAID Service, it's great to hear that the service has made a huge difference to your life and we hope you are spending the cleaning time now doing more of the things that are important to you. We will whoosh your kind feedback to the team who clean your home and they will be jolly thrilled to hear this.
The Miads came, they cleaned, the flat looks bright and shiny. What more can you ask?
(9097) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, Thank you and how kind of you to take your time to leave a review on the service which will be shared with the local team who carried out the work. We appreciate all feedback as knowing what works well for you means that the same standard can be repeated time after time.
I have been very pleased to work with the 'MAIDS' and I would tell everyone they wish to to enjoy these ladies who are terrific. Many thanks, Susie Bruffin
(9149) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Susie, We thank you for your review on the MOLLY MAID Service, we are delighted to see that you have awarded it with five stars and that you would recommend the service. We will of course share your feedback with the cleaning team and they will be very happy to know this too.
Generally good but each time small things have been missed. The first time the main hall windowsill, main bedroom windowsill and the large metal desk legs which attract dust quickly. The second time the kitchen sink still had tea stains which are easily removed. Given that I asked for one room to be left alone on the two visits to-date (it was being used as a store) then I was disappointed that the venetian blinds were also not cleaned - these were supposed to be rotated, 2 out of 3 on each visit. The second time the kitchen sink still had tea stains which are easily removed. So an acceptable clean but not more than that as the house is fairly simple and uncluttered.
(9098) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello, Thank you for your valuable feedback, we are sorry to hear about the areas which have been missed from the clean. We will share your comments with the local franchise owner for them to follow up with you.
The girls do a very thorough job really good service you get what you pay for.
(9052) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Emma, We are pleased to hear that the girls do a very thorough job and that you feel the service is worthy of the five stars you have given it. Your feedback will of course be shared with the cleaning team and they will be happy and proud to hear this too. Thank you.
MOLLY MAID UK is rated 4.28 based on 1,339 reviews