Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Krista Braga
Sam Talucci
Josee Proulx
Josee Proulx
Love the product and great customer service!
Great experience, great products.
This is my second round of molly mutt duvets, first time getting the wool beds. They are a hit!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 26th December 2020
I placed an order, 3 days later my dog passed away in an accident. I contacted them to see if they would be willing to exchange the size of the items so I could use them for another dog. Molly Mutt graciously agreed but I would be responsible for shipping. The newly sent items were the correct size but the wrong pattern. After contacting again they agreed to exchange again but less shipping. This wasn't my mistake. 😕 The quality of the items is fantastic and customer service is polite! ALMOST perfect.
Purchased so it could be washed. Washed wonderfully. Great quality. Bought 3. Love them.
Shipped fast (any delays were due to storms etc.)And looks great. Actually more capacious than expected. Would recommend.
My daughters two dogs love their bed covers and she loves them too!
Beautiful and quality product.
I didn’t receive my free gift. It’s not a big deal because it was free, but if it’s going to be promised then it should be delivered.
Hi Elizabeth - we appreciate the feedback. If we make a packing error its best to reach out to us directly at help@mollymutt.com so that we can fix it right away! We'll check your order and send out the missing free gift right away!
Love the pattern options & the fact that the interior bedding is wool - not synthetic. Have had it less than a week & have found my dog going into his crate with toys to enjoy the crate bed on his own. I think him choosing to spend free time in there now is a definite sign that the bed is comfortable! Website was easy to navigate, purchasing was simple and the shipping was incredibly fast even less than 2 weeks before Christmas. Very happy with this purchase. This purchase was more expensive than other crate beds out there but I think the quality of this product shines and makes the extra cost money well spent.
Well made with beautiful designs and approved by the dog immediately.
Product was a excellent value and fit perfectly.
Very pleased with our Molly Mutt purchase. They went above and beyond our expectations. With the USPS being so severely backed up this holiday season they shipped our item via FedEx.
The quality exceeded my expectations! Worth every penny as it’s beautiful and well made.
The custom dog bed cover I received is perfect! Will definitely be ordering from Molly Mutt in the future
I could not be more pleased with the quality and promptness of the purchase. I wish you well with all the problems.
I purchased a “huge” dog bed at our local store and it was perfect for my three dogs. I found that the website had a water resistant liner that our local store didn’t have and snagged that too! Great products and so glad I stumbled upon them.
Quality products, wash well, my dog loves them, allows me to keep a clean house and a large dog lol
Awesome experience!
My order met my expectations and is of good quality. Delivery was quick and on time. Thank you!
Excellent material! Love love love this. Thank you Molly Mutt!
Molly Mutt is rated 4.89 based on 1,585 reviews