Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Sheri Tresko
Julie Yates
Julie Yates
Renata Stiehl
Love the quality and simple set up of our Molly Mutt crate covers and beds! We finally have a use for all our blankets that have been chewed on over time by our four legged babies and our room looks a lot nicer with these matching covers!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 30th November 2020
High quality! So excited to give this as a gift.
Love the dog bed I ordered so much! The fabrics are so cute and my dogs love it.
I love that this company is providing green options for dog beds! The order process was simple and quick, and the products came quickly after I ordered.
Delivery was quick, and we received exactly what we expected.
MOLLY MUTT MAKES THE BEST DOG PRODUCTS. PERFECT CHOICE OF FABRICS, SIZES OF COVERS AND BEDS-OUR DOGS HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED THEIR MOLLY MUTT BEDS. THANK YOU FOR TERRIFIC SERVICE AND BEING A STAPLE IN OUR HOUSE.
Friendly customer service, site is clear and easy to use.
I probably should have read the description closer as I didn't realize it came unstuffed. I had an old Pilates mat that I was able to trim to fit. Works well
So far I really like the product and my dog agrees. I did not receive the free gifts I was promised though.
Love the products and the customer service. I have already recommended you to several friends. My only regret is that I didn't know about you 5 years ago!
I ordered the bed for my very large puppy. She loves it! It came very quickly. I’m happy!
We absolutely love our Molly Mutt products! We have 3 dogs and each one loves the new mat. We love that you can put it in the wash when needed and have a fresh clean mat. The sizing is perfect for families like us who have larger dogs and the colors available is perfect for any one!
I got the items quickly, they were well packed, and as described. The pup loves his new bed.
I life the product but nearly returned it because it is made China ... it’s not quality cotton\canvas and for the amount of money it should NOT cost this much for a product made in China....how can anyone outsource to China....I’ve been trying so hard for 13 years not to buy from China and on this website it says somewhere that the company is US coming.....welll......you cannot say that if you outsource to China...what a disappointment
Hi Lisa - Our co-founder Molly designs all of our products and every textile design we offer is 100% unique. Unfortunately textile printing and manufacturing is not a process that exists in the US any longer, and hasn't for many years - so offshore production of textiles, if you want your own unique designs, is pretty much a given. However all offshore production, just like all domestic production - is not the same.

While we do delegate the manufacturing of most our items, we do not delegate the responsibility for the quality, safety, and performance of our products. That responsibility belongs solely to Molly Mutt - and we proudly stand behind our products, and the ethical way in which they are manufactured.
Great quality and service!
My order arrived quickly and fit perfectly around my round large beds. Perfect for protecting my cloth beds during the snow and rainy season. Thank you for a great price and good quality product!!

Thank you!!
Arrived quickly and fits perfectly. Very happy!
We got our car seat cover super fast, and it’s gorgeous!
Beautiful and we'll-made seat cover. Love embroidery!
Nice stuff ! Love the all cotton fabrics, minimal pkgng , and quick delivery. Everything fits and works well.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,457 reviews