Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11
Oakland

My corgis absolutely love the beds, as soon as they arrived and smelled the fresh wool beds they were hooked
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th September 2022 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 11th September 2022
Love this brand! Lots of variety in patterns, love that their fabric is non-toxic and they have super fast shipping! Quality is great too!
love the products from Molly Mutt. The designs are unique.
Loved all the products we got, from the car seat cover, to the stuff sack and matching covers for the dog and cats. Our pets love them.
Fits great and fabric is just as I had hoped
I measured my kennel & chose the cover that matched my measurement but the cover is too large & unfortunately you can’t return
Kimberly, Unless we custom make an item for you returns are always accepted at Molly Mutt. Simply send back the crate cover and once we receive it we'll issue you a full refund.
Just received a beautiful crate cover complete with monogram and all within a week of ordering. Amazing! We also love Molly Mutt's dogbed covers and the eco-friendly idea of recycling old sheets and duvets as stuffing for dogbeds. Beautiful colourful washable fabrics look great too. Thanks Molly Mutt!
Fast ship. Great quality. As pictured and described. I will be back to order more mutt stuff!
I've placed more than 5 orders and there is a huge Cost to ship to Canada. They don't answer their emails.
Best crate covers, prices and customer experience anywhere! Love MollyMutt!!!
Great quality! Really nice patterns for the bed cover for once!! We bought several. Highly recommend.
Purchased a crate cover and it is awesome! It fits perfectly. I like that you can lift up 2 of the sides if you need to give your dog more air in the summer and can close it down to keep them warm in the winter. It makes the room look better too.
We love the patterns and the sale days!!
I ordered a cover, insert and water proof insert. The quality is outstanding!! my smaller dog does extreme kick-backs on this bed and nothing happens to it at all!! I love the beautiful selection of patterns. Shipping was so fast too! it was just what i had been looking for..... THANK YOU ** maybe there will be an orthopedic insert available in my future from you.........
Bought two duvets for existing memory foam dog beds I already had. They are perfect and beautiful and I love them. Thank you.
The dog bed covers are made of very durable fabric and its great to have a water proof cover to keep the stuffing clean & dry. I especially like getting just the covers and using old pillows, clothes, etc. to fill the beds! Beautiful cover fabric designs too!! Cayenne, Buddha & Feisty all love their new beds!
Beautiful and durable fabric for dog beds.
very happy with this product. It fits great in my car and the dog loves it!
The sofa cover is great, much better than the throw that just ended up looking messy. Also got a crate cover and crate pad cover. I wanted to order a crate made of wood, but have to stick with the ugly wire crate, since I realized my pup would probably chew the wood. This cover at least helps aesthetically.
Love the product. High quality, feels and looks great.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.9 based on 2,285 reviews