Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Krista Braga
Sam Talucci
Josee Proulx
Josee Proulx
High quality dog bed cover! The canvas is thick and the stitching is strong. This is every bit the quality I had hoped for. Now to see how it holds up to regular washing, but I am confident. Would definitely buy again and will recommend to others. Product arrived ahead of schedule.
I have three great danes, (and a Sheltie) these bed covers are perfect. I have used them upstairs, downstairs, in the car, and while visiting family for the holidays! The dogs love them, exactly what we needed to keep everyone comfortable no matter where we are!
My granddog's Molly Mutt collar is over 5 years old now and it just starting showing wear, so I am happily replacing it with the another Molly Mutt collar. Thank you for making such high quality products.
My dogs love their Molly Mutt beds and car seat hammock! They're very well madethe duvet covers are easy to wash!
Molly Mutts dog covers are great. I have only used Orvis dog covers before and these are a wonderful alternative. I chose the black and white pattern and have it in the back of my Lexus UX. I have a yellow labrador that brings alot of dirt into the car. This cover is great.
Everything was good except when I went to "track my package" it said cancelled by company (or something like that), and there was no other update or message sent from Molly Mutt. Then, before I could call to figure out everything, I ended up getting my package. It was a little confusing. The car cover looks like very good quality.
Very well made.
This bed is exactly what I have been looking for. Love that you can wash every part
My order never came.
Hi Margaret - We shipped your order out the same day that you ordered it, and we sent it to you by USPS Priority Mail Service so it would get to you as quickly as possible! Since you are right down the highway from us here in California - that delivery should have reached you a week ago. However if you look on the tracking details, you can see that for some reason USPS decided to send your package to Honolulu, HI before they delivered it to you. Fortunately according to USPS tracking the item is being delivered to you today. https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tLabels=9405511298370519077847
👍👍! Wonderful!
got order today. Only issue is the insert pillow is too small for the duvet cover ..
Hi Michele,

We're very sorry there has been a delay in the delivery of your order. As you know, all carriers are experiencing extreme increases in delivery volume given the pandemic and holiday shopping.

Unfortunately, delays and tracking errors are happening and they are out of our control. That said, we checked the tracking and it is out for delivery today (Saturday), but the scheduled delivery date isn't until Monday.

So, it sounds like it could be either day.

We hope your order is delivered today and that you love all your items! Once you have everything set up for your pup we hope you'll consider updating your review to rate our products and service instead of the Fedex shipping.

Again, we apologize for the delay and the inconvenience. Happy holidays!
Awesome covers my dog is loving them
love my new duvet covers and so do my pups!
I asked for a custom size for the wine barrel dog beds I’m making. They were so quick to reply! Ordered arrived quickly.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th December 2020 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th December 2020 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 19th December 2020
love your stuff. Love your concepts and love that you are willing to accommodate to individual needs. Thanks so much. I will keep shopping. thanks
Crate cover fits perfectly!
Very pleased with the quality.
Product was just what I needed. Fits her large bed perfectly and delivery was prompt
The crate cover is a little disappointing. I thought it would be a bit heavier. The material is lightweight. Not sure it will keep our dog as warm as the blanket we had on the crate before. It is well made and fits on the crate perfectly. Just wish it was more insulated.
Had a shipping delay and Molly Mutt was responsive and proactive. Excellent customer service.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.89 based on 1,585 reviews