Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Molly Mutt 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Judy M
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 13th September 2021
Linda E
I have used Molly Mutt products for my labs for years and gifted the sack and duvets as a gift for a family member who got a new pup. I love my Molly mutt duvets my labs run 5 acres a day and keeping their beds clean is so easy with the Molly Mutt system. Thank You for making a product I can’t live without..love from two big guys Oliver and Stanley who love their clean comfy beds..❤️🐾❤️
Love these guys! Order shipped quickly and was perfectly packed.
Beautifully made products. Very happy with service.
Just ordered my third product. Perfect every time.
Great experience!
Beautiful design, exceptionally well crafted, outstanding customer service! We are so pleased with our crate cover and pad bundle + a bolster to stuff with items to remind our pup of our scent. Discovered Molly Mutt through my daughter-in-law who also has a crate cover and pad that are just lovely. Bonus: excellent communication with customer service A++++++ Thank you, Molly Mutt!
Great company. I love being able to fill the dog beds with things from our home, like old pillows, blankets, and clothes. I have been trying really hard to use more environmentally friendly items in the home and this works well because the dogs seem to love it.
I loved the quality of my bed cover as did my dog!!!!! This came quickly and well packed! Thank you!
We just received the replacement dog bed cover (round, 42 in) and it's fantastic! Very sturdy fabric that our dog is not chewing (he typically rips up his dog bed covers). Thanks!
Love love the duvet covers!
I really love the crate cover and crate bed and the Rough Gem pattern looks really nice! The fabric is really sturdy and thick. It's really good quality. I know a lot of people are put off with the air drying, but I just purchased two crate bed covers and I alternate the covers if I need to wash them and it has worked out great. One good Ikea drying rack is all you need. Also, the customer service at Molly Mutt is awesome. I had a tiny issue and they were on it. I highly recommend and will get my future pet covers with Molly Mutt.
Lily loves her new bed! We used 3 standard bed pillows to fill it and it’s the perfect density to give her a comfortable cushion. We have not washed it yet, but it seems to be really durable fabric that will hold up for years to come. I love that I can also wash the pillows easily too! We bought the 10 Year duvet and the Gorgeous Beast with stuff sack water resistant liner.
The products are excellent and they arrived very fast. I love the idea that I can put my own older clothing in his doggie beds. They launder very well. This is my third one . Excellent quality !!
Love Molly Mutt products! We added another puppy to our family recently and we ordered crate cover and Molly Mutt bed. The crate cover ended up being the wrong size. Went to the website with my order number and submitted the concern. They sent the replacement within a couple of days (was embroidered) and it arrived quickly. Fits perfectly and looks great! Thank you for the quick response and for quality items that are reasonably priced and cute!
My first interaction with Molly Mutt was to cancel an order I placed. I emailed customer service to cancel the order before it shipped and it was cancelled and refunded in less than 24 hours. Once I was able to have the correctly-sized crate, I purchased another crate cover and love it. It has improved my pup's sleep and since she sleeps in my bedroom, it has improved my sleep too. Super easy to use- pretty much just place over the top of the crate- this is a great purchase!
I bought this cover for a dog bed that had absolutely been destroyed. My dog loves to burrow, so I had purchased a bed that has a top for her to sleep under, and it is her favorite. However, the lining on the bed was not made for her level of burrowing. I needed a new cover for the bed portion that could hold up to some scratching but wasn’t loud or uncomfortable. Molly Mutt has far exceeded my expectations! I was able to cut out the top of the old bed to get the mattress out, and then put the MM cover on that and fit it back within the structure of the bed. The mat was a little bigger in diameter than the MM cover, but it was foam and the MM cover has a little give to it so it all fit. It’s held up to some medium level digging so far, but it’s still soft and comfortable for the dogs. And it looks SO GOOD! Colors are rich and make the bed less of an eyesore. Shipping was quick, it actually surprised me when it came in the mail. It only took a couple of days for me. I bought another cover for a different bed because the first worked so well. I’m sure I will be a repeat customer because my dogs love the covers almost as much as I do! Pictured is the bed before and after the cover change. I couldn’t get one without the pup as she won’t leave the bed unless it’s necessary now lol
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 8th May 2021 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 8th May 2021
The site is very easy to utilize, and the choices of beds, bedding types and fabric styles are fantastic! Not only are the bed covers absolutely beautiful, they are tough, durable, washable and made extremely well. The water resistant liners are a must, and absolutely protect the inner stuffings of the beds. We (and our dogs) love the Molly Mutt beds and covers!!
Purchased beautiful elephant crate cover for my Cane Corso’s crate. No odd smells, beautifully crafted with detail! Snaps and side flap are as great plus to this well made product!
Love it! Would recommend!
Love this bed! So easy to wash - just like doing a load of laundry! Can easily spot clean/vacuum in between washes too. The dogs love it and so do the humans!
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,779 reviews