Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

Sheri Tresko
Julie Yates
Julie Yates
Renata Stiehl
Great product and quick shipping/service!
Great customer service! Received my order very quick. Everything is of very good quality, including the embroidery. Definitely recommend Molly Mutt!
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Saw your items on Hallmark Home and Family show. Tried them and just love what I bought. The cover for the crib mattress, ingenious. Kept wondering what I could do with the now unused mattress. Bought my older dog a new collar and lease. I really like that the collar was wider in width. Looks great on him. Sturdy. Will certainly shop again.
Fabric is beautiful and so well made!
We ordered 2 I’m a realist grey covers for 54” crates, they weren’t in stock when I called. The gentleman that helped me was outstanding having them made & sent out quickly. Not only are they VERY well made, make our giant crates look very modern and stylish they keep our babies warm in colder months! A+++ happy customer!
Great products and service
Well made. I purchased the metallic crate Duvet cover (and it goes so well with my family room decor), the wool bed insert and crate cover. My pups went right in and slept. They love going in their crate to rest now or just hang out, but before they would want to snuggle with us or another location which was fine but not at night time. The crate cover is elegantly well made with the 3 snap roll ups. The cover in the front really creates the den affect by covering any light for a safe sound sleep. Customer service amazing, although fed ex had delays due to COVID-19, I was reassured all the way about delivery. I may need to buy another crate as my pups grow and will definitely buy these durable superbly made products again as well as check out the rest of the inventory. Love this company.
Molly Mutt 5 star review on 27th November 2020 Molly Mutt 5 star review on 27th November 2020
I got my first Molly Mutt bed for my new puppy but before she arrived our cat had claimed it for himself! We now have two Molly Mutt beds so both of them are happy.

The beds are so well made. The duvet is sewn from quality fabrics, piping, strong zipper and the designs are just wonderful - look elegant and fit well with my home decor. The wool filling is divine - so soft and thick. I love wool for it's breathability and have a wool underlay on our own bed for that reason. Sustainability and responsible sourcing is important to me and I first choose Molly Mutt because of their high standards.

I also bought a cute collar for my new pup - Alice in Wonderland design and it is so sweet and my pup is happy wearing it.
I love all of the Molly Mutt products I've purchased. They're not only stylish but durable and washable!!! Win Win!
Beautiful, quality products and top notch customer service!
We love our new dog bed duvet! The fabric is not only beautiful, but also durable. It was shipped quickly and we got frequent updates on our order.
The wed site was easy to use. Communication was all done by email. Received product fast.
Great well made products. Our dog loves it!
Molly Mutt is my favorite! Amazing quality, outstanding customer service, admirable business ethos, and products that are both innovative and aesthetically pleasing.
Love our new couch cover for our English bulldog! Wish we would have purchased sooner to protect our couch!
Well-made duvet with colorful designs and durable materials. Will purchase more of Molly Mutt products!
I was very happy with the purchase we made of the day sleeper seat cover. It worked so well in the back seat of our Ford F-350 we love it!
Beautiful and well-made sofa cover. I appreciate the attention to detail and excellent customer service: how quickly the order was processed and delivered, the quality of materials and construction, and even the pretty ribbon tied around the folded sofa cover! Thank you!
Great products and speedy delivery! I'll be ordering more from Molly Mutt in the future!
Perfect fix for the dog pillows
Molly Mutt is rated 4.90 based on 1,457 reviews