Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11
Oakland

Great service,l had 2 for maybe 20 years not sure how long and they just started to wear now through many rescued dogs,Thank you for a great product!
Love the kennel covers! High quality but very breathable. Fit is perfect!
The cover is great! Excellent quality and seems very durable. We had a slightly smaller bed that we were looking to replace the cover so it's not a perfect fit, but that is not Molly Mutts fault. Everything was great!
The green leaf print is just what I expected.
I am very pleased with my first purchase for my puppy of the car seat cover/hammock: sustainable and nontoxic materials, comfort & performance, quick release & nonslip features plus great colors/pattern!! Thank you, MollyMutt !
We love Molly Mutt in this house! All 3 cats and our dog have their own beds, plus a few extra duvets. It's a great reuse of old clothes, pillows, towels, etc. that would otherwise end up in the trash (i.e., in a landfill). Being able to wash everything is a huge draw for me as well, as I'm super sensitive to animal smells. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I love the crate cover! It is super heavy-duty and well made. My only change would be to add velcro or more snaps on the corners with the roll-up panels so it will give more privacy to the dog and to people walking by. I used binder clips to close it fully.
Molly Mutt 4 star review on 28th August 2022
Bought a crate cover. Very nice quality product. Looks much better than the blanket and towels I had draping the crate! Made an error in selecting the size of some other products and needed to return - the customer service staff was very helpful in answering my questions about the returns. Very speedy in issuing a refund.
I didn't realize the order was for a giant crib molly mutt and it is way to big for my dog's crate.
I have been buying products from Molly Mutt since the company first started, and I have never been disappointed. The quality is superior, the customer service excellent and I've recommended them to many of my dog owning friends. My cat loving sister even likes the beds for her feline friends.
I love the bed but my dog is old & is having a learning curve & won't give up her old bed yet.
Love Molly Mutts! I always recommend their products to anybody I know.
Excellent product and service. The pet store in my area stopped stocking the bed covers. We have 4 of them and was looking for a couple of new ones. So I stocked up when I saw your website. Will shop again.
Great bed covers!
I like the products and so do our pup she uses it ever night
Love the quality of the materials used.
Beautiful dog beds
Lovely product - got a med size dog duvet - yes it is more expensive than the nice long lasting beds I can buy at TJMax, but I didn't want to toss the actual bed, its' so much in the landfill. And to my surprise with the medium size, I was able to stuff 2 5" deep beds into one for a super Cush bed - so know that it is actually much more accommodating than for a 5" deep bed.
quick delivery and we love the bed!
Beautiful crate cover, fits great!
Molly Mutt is rated 4.9 based on 2,285 reviews