Molly Mutt Reviews

of reviewers recommend Molly Mutt
Read Molly Mutt Reviews

About Molly Mutt:

Your dog deserves the best! Molly Mutt makes gorgeous dog products with Earth-friendly designs that are both comfortable & comforting.

(510) 238-8400

help@mollymutt.com

2855 Mandela Pkwy, Suite 11
Oakland

LOVE the quality of the crib mattress cover! We ended up ordering a second one for our other dog. perfect size for our 2 great danes & we've washed them once, and they held up perfectly.
Fantastic couch cover!! Love it! Well made and my dogs love it too. I highly recommend. It has handles that fit between cushions to hold it in place. The material is cotton and has anti-slip backing. Will definitely be buying another!
Nice product and huge selection of patterns. Good communication. Fast shipping. Very pleased.
The cover is beautiful, fits perfectly, and arrived quickly. I'll be ordering another one shortly for my other dog.
Very pleased with my bed cover! Obviously very well made and looks so nice. Perfect fit for the bed. Will highly recommend!
I received exactly what I ordered and I am very pleased.
After my first Molly Mutt order of a giant crate cover & bed set for my Newfoundland puppy, I instantly ordered another bed set as my Chow Chow instantly fell in love with the bed stuffed with family clothing, bedding, pillows, etc.! Our second ordered arrived as quickly as the first & I now have two super happy pups as well as crate covers & bedding that look great in my house!
This was my first purchase. I was very impressed by the product and the service. The bed came within a week with a monogram; excellent! I will for sure order again from them.
I am very happy to give 5 stars to a product that works!!
I love the cover. And it fits my extra large Kong crate perfectly!
Love the designs for the crib mattress cover! Would be a Perfect bed for large dog, but we actually use it foe a porch swing cushion for us humans!
I love my Molly mutt blankets. They are durable enough to protect my sofa, yet soft and comfortable. And they look nice too!
High quality cover that’s clearly well made, fits my couch perfectly, and looks good.
Fast free shipping! My pup seems to like the fabric bed cover. Nice quality and best of all it is all cotton. Lavender spray smells great!
It shipped really fast and I love the product! Really happy to get something that looks good (and also doesn't smell weird- a lot of Amazon products for automotive use smell horrible!).
It was exactly what I needed, shipped promptly with excellent communication. My dog goes through so many beds that it really helped save by purchasing a new cover without a whole bed! Thank you…I will order again!
My 12 pound, 8+ year old Bichon Frise LOVES her new bed...Thank you.
The dog bed insert I had was a little larger but fit perfectly in the Molly Mutt cover!
The canvas duvet cover is the best pet bed we have ever gotten for our 80-lb pup! He ruined every other one. With this one, we stuffed all his old beds in the stuff sack, and it’s so durable and comfortable that he doesn’t rip through it. It’s so easy to wash. I loved it so much that I ordered a second, and when it came with a small hole in it, Molly Mutt sent us a replacement right away. Excellent customer service and I can’t recommend this company enough!
Great fit, excellent quality of materials and workmanship. These were my second purchase. The first are still in use as well and have withstood years of use by my German Shepherd and Lab/Pit.
Molly Mutt is rated 4.9 based on 2,280 reviews