Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Since changing loyalty card scheme I wont shop at morrisons in future Aldi or lidl from now on
They didn't let me buy nurofen bcz i didn't have my id, even if i had a copy of it, only at Morrisons this can happen , boycott Morrison from now on I bought some flour and the bag was ripped i asked the lady to give me a small bag, she just said i don't have, it was easier for me to return it but i didn't, Morrisons is a big joke, i asked to talk with the manager regarding my pills, but that woman seemed to be on another planet the way she was looking at me BOYCOTT MORRISONS
Morrisons staff at the Killingworth and Byker stores Petrol Stations, are simply the best in delivering good customer services. The problem I have faced for years now is the manner in which MORRISONS HIGHER MANAGEMENT re-order Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG), by an "automated process" I am told, which simply means when the LPG tanks empty completely, Morrisons will order more, which causes a number of days WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO BUY LPG before the next delivery is made. When asked when the next delivery is due - staff cannot tell customers when because they are not told when it will be delivered, which leads to pressure for staff and frustrated motorists. This poor quality stock control is a disgrace and costs Morrisons customers not willing to be used in such a disrespectful manner. Get it put right Morrisons!!! Further - Morrisons web pages display store customer contact telephone numbers that are only there to give the caller a second telephone n umber to contact. When the "second" telephone contact is used, it goes unanswered. When I used the web form to complain it failed to send the form and showed "BAD SYNTEX " as the reason it was not sent. What the devil is "BAD SYNTEX"? MORRISONS YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACTSYTEMS ARE DEPLOREABLE, DESIGNED TO STOP CUSTOMERS COMPLAINING IS MY BELIEVE>
Very poor service in the Bradford Mayo Ave Branch Cafe As for the Breakfast Offer as you don`t get what is stated as Raw Tomato & no Black pudding on the plate then you look again & no Egg on the plate & no Butter for the Toast when you ask the staff and there reply is we don't have any. Then bring an Egg 10 minutes later Breakfast Cold so i just got up & left to go to a Sandwich Shop for food it`s a joke.
Morrisons let down by poor customer services.
Used to be one if the best stores recently and since their dishonest More Card change, they have lost my loyalty.
Rubbish store, rubbish staff, rubbish stock,( Holloway Road Branch)this company has gone down hill very fast without being taken over, really can't wait for you to close down and be bankrupt.
Morrisons don't care about sick pay or anything, they are being taken over and big bosses get big paycheck. Morrisons you will go bankrupt by Christmas and by Easter 2022 you will have closed down and Morrisons will be no more, all the staff should make a stand and call in sick before the new policy comes into place!
BOYCOTT THESE BASTARDS TREATING THEIR EMPLOYEES LIKE CARBAGE, LESS THAN SLAVES AS FAR AS THEY ARE CONCERNED. IF YOU WORK THERE, CALL IN SICK, ALL OF YOU UNTILL THEY TREAT YOU LIKE YOU DESERVE TO BE TREATED.
We ordered online party food for our Ruby Anniv. Order confirmed the night before asking us did we need to adjust our order. Sat morning received a text advising us our order had been cancelled apparently by head office. We were furious went to local store who couldn't careless. We had to go shopping and prepare our food ourselves. Please dont rely on Morrisons disgraceful customer service.
Staff very abrupt and patronising and unhelpful and rude when you ask a question especially the managers. You get the feeling they are doing you them a favour rather the the other way around and that they are too important to deal with a mere customer. Where would they be if you didn't come into their store and spend your hard earned money ? Whatever happened to "put the customer first" ? After all we pay your wages and there are plenty other supermarkets.
Morrison’s Leigh Lancs store is the worst supermarket in Leigh. Manager useless and staff always running around trying to do there job as best as they can. No wonder this supermarket is being taken over. Watch this space you will all lose your jobs
Had to wait at the checkout whilst the operator socialised with the customer in front even to the extent of looking at photos on her phone
Bad customer service from customer care head office, awful, it won't be long till you close down, I was not happy with a product, because my morrisons card was not used on that day, they could not refund me. Disgusting
There meat is awful very black and blue looking 🤢, their fruit is all furry and out of date and expect you to buy it full price NOT reduced price, vegetables are ok but not great and bakery is not good it's like a lucky dip with the jam doughnuts, blink and you miss it. The crusty rolls gives a new meaning to crusty, WARNING: be careful when you bite into one you might need a trip to the dentist. Staff are hit and miss, you get a couple( and I mean a couple) who really know their job and have good customer service but the rest of them really, really don't care and would rather talk over to their colleagues on the till than engage with the customers ( very poor service). When this American Company takes over checkout tills will be gone for a self checkout system and I have a very good feeling that Morrisons will be gone next year, but you know what that is a good thing because this company has gone down hill so much in the last few years for the worst even during Covid-19 they were extremely bad they were the worst supermarket chain compared to the other supermarket chains ( Tesco, Asda, Lidl, Waitrose, M&S you were amazing) I wouldn't be surprised if this American Company turns Morrisons stores into Diners, Small Convience Stores and Liquor Stores...hmmm🤔 that would be interesting to see, watch this space 👀
Stopped shopping there when I asked for a pizza with a choice of toppings. Served with hands touching all the toppings, without tools !! Left it said no thanks and reported it to Manager in store. Next time I went I noticed a few serving tools..hooray ! But stopped shopping there altogether now due to iack of politeness or helpfulness from staff and fed-up of freezers sometimes not working and dirty floors. Cafe is rubbish as well, food cold and had kitchen roll once as they ran out of serviettes..even though they sell them..!! Car park needs sorting out once and for all as well..Cleethorpes store is the one I am talking .
Worst of all the supermarkets, no customer service skills at all. As for the half price breakfasts on offer, it's all the old stock they can't shift and a goodbye parting gift to customers. Can't wait for the takeover and Morrisons is closed down.
You know when Morrisons has had its day and will no longer be in existence is when Morrisons Holloway Road Branch which is not one of the biggest stores but large is pure empty with just 7 customers and Lidl across the way is heaving and choc a block with customers, I shall say my goodbyes now Morrisons and r.i.p
The standard of food on my plate was shocking .. full English (small) 1x sausage , bacon, egg , toast & beans . I asked to swap sausage & toast for another item .. they said I be charged per item put back on . Well I am gluten-free.. appalling. So had no extra for the price I paid .
Placed two orders..... one had substitutions of more expensive items with few quantity. The other wasn't even delivered by cancelled due to insufficient goods. I called Morrisons customer services, who were rude, unbothered and state that we had to cancel when an email is sent to state items had been substituted. I asked to speak to a manager and was refused point blank. The second order was cancelled without any explanation other than to say that an email had been sent (which hadn't been received). Buy elsewhere, I would not recommend shopping with Morrisons.
Morrisons is rated 2.28 based on 1,620 reviews