Morrisons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morrisons

Tell us how Morrisons made you happy
Everytime I go in Bilston the staff make feel welcomed, Linda from fish bar, Bal and her team in the kiosk always chatty and bubbly, girls on checkouts, I rarely shop at other stores and when I do I don't get the same experience, thanks.
Just taken my first ever home delivery from morrison's and to say i was impressed is an understatement!! Bang on time , Friendly, Organised and Efficient. First of all I was worried I would have to carry the bags up to my 1st floor flat - OH no NOT A PROBLEM said the lovely chap (Kryshna) who delivered it ! He took it right up to my living room door swhere i requested! After explaining that all my food shop was sorted into coloured bags ( something else i didn't know morrison's did and I LOVE THIS made putting my shopping away sooo much easier ) The lovely Kryshna explained that i would also get my money back for the carrier bags if i handed them back next time! and there certainly WILL BE a next time! There were no items damaged or missing and no alternativees were needed !! One of my pet hates is doing the shopping myself and lugging it all up the stairs to my flat - Morrison's Delivery service has just taken all that stress away THANK YOU MORRISON'S !!! My Slot was 1-2pm On Tuesday the 16th of july 2019.
I would like to recognise the amazing lady called dawn you have working in your flower shop and garden centre at your Willerby store- this lady could not have done anymore to help me and I was being so fussy over what flowers I did and didn’t want. I was in charge of teachers presents and had a very small budget for flowers and the gift wrapping she spent ages with me talking through what would work best and then told me to come back the morning I wanted them and she would be here to help me choose the flowers and even show me how to put them together if my budget didn’t fit in for the wrapping service. they can’t order flowers in anymore for customers so it’s whatever is there on the day but she knew I was desperate for lillies and roses. This amazing lady then drove to the other branch in Beverley to collect some lillies this morning when she realised that no lillies had come into store at Willerby and I was due to come in today- nothing was too much trouble for her I didn’t ever expect such great help and the flower bouquets just look beautiful. Dawn I cannot thankyou enough for all your help.
Hi, today I spoke a member called maria about some points on my more card, she was so helpful a credit to morrisons,thank you maria for you help.
New Vegan Range pies pasties and sausage rolls. Tried the sausage rolls today... Superb.... Well done Morrisons... Please keep increasing the Vegan chain..
Always easy to go there and the food is fresh and it is open until 10pm on weekdays.
great customer service
Wide variety of products at reasonable price. Easy to use online shopping. Deliver at low cost. Offers around the year.
Oatly milk has been increased from£1-36 to £1-50 a whopping 14 pence increase and far too much for my liking.
Morrisons Colindale is the best store. The fruit and veg department makes the store look outstanding. Fresh fruit and vegetables are always attracting the customers. Whenever I go the veg department looks full fresh and tidy. A big thumbs up for fruit and veg
Fantastic delivery service food well wrapped . Lovely food very polite helpful drivers . I have shopped at morrisons for many years now ive decided to have home delivery its perfect
I used to shop at Sainsbury and other supermarkets . I now shop at Morrisons on line and in the supermarket in Palmers Green..staff are doing a great job but there is shortage of ..shelf packing.. this is the 2nd Saturday early morning about 11.00am and trolleys everywhere and staff saying clear the way...this is weekend and items should already be on the shelf..but many items were not available..maybe it's just a couple of weekends..I hope as I love Morissons..please employ more staff and have items available for us shoppers...other than that Morissons are doing an excellent job to keep us customers with them.. thank you to all the staff.
I would like to say how helpful the staff are at Morrison’s in horndean. Sue and Rachel were extremely helpful on the checkout and helping me find things. I have shopped here for many years. I still come and shop here or order on line even though I do not live in horndean anymore. Have tried other supermarkets but Morrison’s is the best.
I've shopped at Tesco's for decades but recently popped into local Morrisons and was really impressed with their own brand products.They have recently started doing home online delivery in my area and l did my first order this week, absolutely fabulous,great products,fresh food really fresh and above all they were able to fulfil everything l ordered.Got my vote every time!
Morrisons Corby , online delivery . The nicest delivery driver I've met in a long time . His name was Quinn he was so polite and helpful and seemed so happy in his job . He cheered up my day . Thank you Qwinn hopefully you will be the delivery driver next time I order. Liz
I had a problem with my online account and contacted Morrisons Customer Service Dept.I was dealt with by a adviser called Gary.He was most helpful and could not have done more for me.He kept me informed every step of the way with my problem until it got sorted.10/10 for Gary, Well done.
First online shop with Morrisons. First they gave me a £12 off voucher ( first shop) Secondly they texted and emailed to keep me updated also gave me the delivery drivers name and reg. When my delivery arrived Ritchie asked if I would like him to carry it in, extremely friendly and helpful ( a fredit to Morrisons) Also asked if there were any bags to be recycled. No substitution's and a smooth, hassle free transaction.
Excellent service in Bedford
Staff are so pleasant and always willing to help and a weekly shop is cheaper than other big stores
I am so very sorry to hear that Arthur, the butcher from the Northampton branch of Morrisons is going to retire. Arthur is an amazing butcher, his knowledge, skill and care are second to none. He is always cheerful and a real credit to the Morrisons ethos, culture and values, putting his customers first. There are closer supermarkets to my home, but because of Arthur, I travel the extra distance to shop at Morrisons. He will be a huge loss to the store and his customers.
Morrisons is rated 2.32 based on 1,540 reviews