Motea Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Motea

How would you rate Motea ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Steve Hubbard

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Motea in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Steve Hubbard
"They are based in Germany and sell motorcycle accessories & clothing; they had exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price. I ordered on a Friday and the paddock stand arrived the following Wednesday, better than a lot of UK companies. The stand was of much higher quality than I had expected and was packed extremely well, so it arrived in perfect condition. This is the second time I have used them and both experiences have been exceptional."
Motea is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews