Motea Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Motea
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Motea made you happy

"Worst customer service ever. I bought a product via their listing at eBay and they the product with wrong parts, so it was unusable. Contacted customer service who have been stalling the issue ever since. Result: I bought a product that I cannot use. I had to contact eBay who stepped in and refunded the whole amount."
Are you Motea? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Motea receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"They are based in Germany and sell motorcycle accessories & clothing; they had exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price. I ordered on a Friday and the paddock stand arrived the following Wednesday, better than a lot of UK companies. The stand was of much higher quality than I had expected and was packed extremely well, so it arrived in perfect condition. This is the second time I have used them and both experiences have been exceptional."
Motea is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews