Motea Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Motea

Tell us how Motea made you happy

"Worst customer service ever. I bought a product via their listing at eBay and they the product with wrong parts, so it was unusable. Contacted customer service who have been stalling the issue ever since. Result: I bought a product that I cannot use. I had to contact eBay who stepped in and refunded the whole amount."
Are you Motea? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They are based in Germany and sell motorcycle accessories & clothing; they had exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price. I ordered on a Friday and the paddock stand arrived the following Wednesday, better than a lot of UK companies. The stand was of much higher quality than I had expected and was packed extremely well, so it arrived in perfect condition. This is the second time I have used them and both experiences have been exceptional."
Motea is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews