Motea Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Motea

How would you rate Motea ?

"Worst customer service ever. I bought a product via their listing at eBay and they the product with wrong parts, so it was unusable. Contacted customer service who have been stalling the issue ever since. Result: I bought a product that I cannot use. I had to contact eBay who stepped in and refunded the whole amount."
"They are based in Germany and sell motorcycle accessories & clothing; they had exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price. I ordered on a Friday and the paddock stand arrived the following Wednesday, better than a lot of UK companies. The stand was of much higher quality than I had expected and was packed extremely well, so it arrived in perfect condition. This is the second time I have used them and both experiences have been exceptional."
Motea is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!