MyDogtag.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyDogtag.com
Read MyDogtag.com Reviews

About MyDogtag.com:

Design & order your own Customized Military Grade Dog Tags with the online Dog Tag Generator!

888-364-8244

support@mydogtag.com

Tell us how MyDogtag.com made you happy
Good communication with the company
Hi Duane, According to USPS tracking your order was delivered on Sept 17. Please contact us via email so that we can assist you further.
They seem to be a little, just a little light but its been 60 years since I received the original so who knows? Arrived ahead of schedule!
Order was received on time and of good quality. I'll be sure to recommend them to anyone that needs they'res replaced. Thank you.
For me there are daily wear whether I'm headed to church or headed to work I wear them everyday and they're the best actually got a compliment on how they look the other day they said they look good and they were wondering exactly just how they could get it there I sent them straight to the website don't know if they Place their order yet or not
Pretty good Looks just like my real military dog tags. Love them Good job And thanks
I am very happy with the dog tags I ordered and received from myDOGTAG.com to honor my father who was a World War II Navy veteran. I shared them with my brother and sister and will be ordering more for his grandchildren, including my nephew why is Coast Guard veteran.
I've order before and it just keeps getting better and better their very high quality and for a reasonable price too. There's no excuse not order especially if you need dogtags. You won't any better deals and I'm sure of that.
I am very satisfied with the product. It is exactly what I expected. Thank you
they look and feel just like my old dog tags i thought i had lost, and the chain is just the right lenth, thanks
I had my name legally changed and I wanted new accurate dog tags to reflect that and to replace my old incorrect ones. They look exactly like my army issued ones. Thanks!
Their great. I did not think that i could replace my father dog tag
Was hoping the tag would resemble the one my dad got from the Navy WWII. It doesn't. It is thin, different metal, engraved vs his was embossed. The chain he had was flat steel and the one that was issued with these tags are round ball type and the locking mechanism doesn't work. My dad's had a connection that had a round metal loop and pinch in type chain like regular jewelry chains. Also, didn't know my Visa card would be charged international fees. Not happy.
Hi Mary, We are very clear in the website that our WWII Navy dogtags are replicas that are laser engraved and not stamped. You yourself even acknowledged this when you left feedback before paying, so it is dissapointing that you are upset.Nevertheless the quality of our WWII Navy tags are of high quality unbendable stainless steel. The chain that you are referencing is called a curb chain with j-hook which we do not currently carry since they are hard to source. We are indeed located in Canada, however we do not charge any extra fees, although a small handfull of unethical banks do. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations, however the fact is we don't know if any other company that offers anything even similar. We appreciate your father's military service and regret that we cannot provide 100% identical copies of what he would have received in the 1940s.
Just like the ones I was issued in 1965t but lost, now I have them back THANKS
My friend , loved them . He thought he’d never get another tag . He had lost his, He turns 77yrs old. Thank you ,
Very good quality it’s what I expected too
I was very please.
Very pleased with my recent order for my dog tags. Worked with Mark and very happy with the end product. Good job.
I was unsure how I felt about placing my order; was I spending money with no return. I would like to say, it was money very well spent. The product is as advertised with quality worth every penny. I only draw back is that you can't have a stamped set made. I know from previous comments as to the why. I plan on purchasing a custom set of tags to wear that match my originals, with the exception of adding Veteran.
Sirs, The US Army dog ​​tags I received are well made and I was very happy with them. Best regards Franco Settegrana Sondrio IT
I am very happy with my dog tags. I wear them every day. I misplaced my original tags and this is a great replacement. I will be ordering a medical tag in the near future. Dan
MyDogtag.com is rated 4.73 based on 868 reviews