National Gun Trusts Reviews

Based on 1,637 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 10,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

Tell us how National Gun Trusts made you happy
Had exactly what I needed and the shipping was lightning fast! Will be more than happy to do business with them again
Fast , Personal, and Professional.
This is my fourth order from National Gun Trusts and I will continue to utilize them for all my NFA needs going forward.
Helped me navigate through my atf forms better than anyone I know in real life. Plus the passport photos was convenient as hell
great services
Easy and very helpful
Nice Laminated documents with a hole punch highly recommend
Great job done
I have sent 2 emails and no one has helped me. Follow up is key to success
It was very easy to use their site and the product I ordered was packed and shipped with care. It arrived very quickly and I am very happy with the service I received - from beginning to end.
Excellent customer service. They actually answer the phone if you have questions. E-Filed form 1 and trust with ATF on April 28th. Fingerprints received on May 2nd. Approved for tax stamp June 8th. 36 day turn around time. Thanks for all your help.
Fast and intuitive experience; the automated portion was very smooth, and the staff was prompt and helpful with some one-off questions that I had. Highly recommended!
Hands down the easiest way to navigate the creation of a trust for NFA purchases. They have a large presence on Reddit and always answer anyone's questions, no matter how many times it has been asked. You can be the biggest rookie ever and they will take the time to help you understand any question you have. 10/10, will always recommend.
NGT made the complete process easy to follow with excellent examples. The most difficult part was to get all the pages notarized. Quick and easy. Had it done in two days.
Extremely professional and incredibly responsive CS. Guided me through the entire process making it as seamless and easy as possible! 10/10 can’t recommend them enough!
Very easy, professional and straightforward process! They were very helpful and prompt in answering any questions.
Outstanding service, quick replies to questions and very helpful overall.
Very easy process to get a trust.
Could not be easier, everything you need and need to know in one place, Recommend highly.
NGT got the process right. They answered my questions and are quick to respond.
National Gun Trusts is rated 5.0 based on 1,637 reviews