Nordstrom Reviews

03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Nordstrom deliver?

How can I contact Nordstrom?

ph:+1-319-846-4140

kate.detoye@nordstrom.com

Category:
Style And Fashion

Tell us how Nordstrom made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Wish I could leave a 0-star review I am so disappointed and upset with this company. They sent me a faulty product I contacted them straight away and was told I had to return it at a cost and inconvenience to myself for a refund and then place the order again and pay for shipping again. I originally paid for express shipping to ensure that it arrived in time but am now left with nothing and no compensation because apparently, they are a no compensation company. They reimbursed my original shipping but would not offer anything further. So I the paying customer (£277 item) have to go out of MY way to fix a problem THEY made at a cost to myself for NOTHING in return. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DO NOT EVEN TRY TO FIX ISSUES THAT THEY CREATED. So unhappy with their service, it's a complete joke."
Are you Nordstrom? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I should have read all of these reviews before I placed an order. The item i received was not what was detailed in the description and each time I spoke w/ someone they told me that is not what I ordered. They do not have the full set and of course to return it I will have to pay. Very, very disappointing."
"Okay where do I begin. Literally every single order I place has been canceled because of lack of inventory. How about y’all get it together? If it’s not available, then the site shouldn’t have it as so. Simply put. I have never dealt with a company like this where literally every order has been cancelled. Ridiculous. Not worth the time."
"Awful customer service!! They put in only half my address and then sent me an email that my package was delivered. But this delivery email did not say what address it was delivered to nor did it say who signed for it. It was also non-trackable for this info. After checking with neighboring apt. bldgs. I called Nordstroms and they finally agreed to overnight what would be 2 packages to me free of charge. Well, they only did one and when I called back, no real apologies, just that the other merchandise was coming from 2 different locations and were stlll in process. I voiced my dissatisfaction and even said that a merchandise credit was in order but they said no. WHICH MAKES ME THINK THAT THIS IS NOT AN UNUSUAL SITUATION FOR THEM!!"
"Pants are great, however watch-out for their cheating practices when charging your card. They placed a $324 authorization hold for the original total purchase. Then, because they shipped items separately, they ALSO charged my card the value of each individual shipment. So basically, they have now tied-up with authorizations & charges a total of $648 of my money, for the purchase of $324. And the run-around they gave me for my 40-minutes time, is that they are sorry for the inconvenience but not to worry because the original $324 will drop-off in 3-5 business days. My bank advised that if Nordstrom will call my bank, authorize them to remove the initial $324, my bank will do that immediately. but no, Nordstrom obviously doesn't give a S**t about their customers. Best part (yes there is more) they tell me I can try calling their Credit Team, at 800#, but "they would also provide you with the same information"."
"The manager at Nostrom on 1 Bloor Street in Toronto was so rude to me I cried. I send an email to Nostrom, they told they spoke to her and saw nothing wrong. Then I contacted the area manager and answer me in an email tha5 I could take my service else where. I have the emails to prove it. I will never shop there again. They have no customer service or customer protection.unnacceptable,"
"Ordered a pair of shoes. They were shipped close by when Nordstrom requested they be returned to them because they got the label wrong. Bear in mind, they have debited my account for said shoes. I called yesterday to ask when I could expect my shoes be mailed to me once they corrected their label error and I was told they would not be mailing the shoes to me at all! This is my first and LAST experience with Nordstrom!"
"WHY I'M BREAKING UP WITH NORDSTROM (forever). I have been a 20+ year customer and credit card holder of Nordstrom, having spent tens of thousands of dollars with them over the years. Recently, I had such a cascade of terrible experiences with them, that I decided to cancel my card and leave them forever. After their customer service supervisor refused to allow me to talk to anyone else to help resolve this issue, Evelyn "smith" was condescending and basically fired me as a customer. I am considering legal action for the problems I had with their online data protection. Nordstrom has had several security breaches, most recently in November, 2018, and I would CAUTION anyone that their credit card data and customer information may not be secure, leading to identity problems and privacy issues for which Nordstrom refused to take responsibility for or help me resolve. I wrote a blog post about it on LinkedIn, entitled: "Has Even Nordstrom Lost Its Way?""
"My complaint, along with Nordstrom's incredibly callous response, is listed below. Your request (1332603) has been deemed solved. Victor C., Feb 21, 14:55 EST: Hello Bruce, Thank you for contacting eGift Card Support. We do apologize if your experience was not 100% positive. Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate your comments and suggestions, as we are always looking to improve upon the eGift Card experience. If there are any additional questions or concerns that you may have, please be sure to let us know. Thank you, Victor C. Nordstrom Gift Card Support [link removed] Bruce B_____ 19, 22:39 EST: If you look below you will see this order was made on Valentine's Day, and according to Nordstrom it was processed just after 5:00 PM. The receipt is for an order with a Delivery Date of February 14th, Valentine's Day. It was a Valentine's Day gift card. And it was not actually sent out until about 4:00 AM on February 15th...the day after Valentine's Day. Naturally, given all the electronic assurances from Nordstrom this was a Valentine's Day order, a Valentine's Day gift, to be delivered on Valentine's Day, which was processed on Valentine's Day, and given it takes seconds to send out the card in an email, I would never have dreamed Nordstrom would fail to send the card until the next morning. This resulted in a very negative and unpleasant misunderstanding with my wife, and truly the absolute worst Valentine's Day either of us has ever experienced. I did not write this until the 19th so as to ensure my emotions were in check before so doing. On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:09 PM Nordstrom Gift Card [link removed] wrote: Hi Bruce, Your Nordstrom eGift Card has been processed. We'll let you know when your recipient views their eGift Card. In the meantime, here are some details about your order: Order CND7EDK6U4 "I love you more!" To: Elena B_____ at [link removed] Purchase Date: 2/14/2019 From: Bruce B_____ Delivery Date: 2/14/2019 Amount: $450.00 eGift Card Total: $450.00"
"My order a Treasure & Bond Tonal Green Botanical item #5663940 UPC439081709500 arrived today shipped from Nordstrom 420 Hillsdale Mall in San Mateo CA 94403. The blouse came without any plastic, with opened 2 top front buttons, wrinkled all over that looked like it came out from a washing drying machine. I believed the blouse had been worn and returned to the store. So so disappointed cause I was going to give this as a gift. Returning to your store in Torrance."
"I ordered a pair of shoes that never arrived. Now out of stock so I asked that they honor the sale price on a similar pair. The “supervisor” John acted appalled & like I’m ripping them off. Sorry that my shoes never shipped & your store is a hot mess! Was supposed to get a call from Michelle at corporate, still waiting...so frustrating."
"Received UGG gloves from daughters for Xmas. Left hand glove was shoddily made & fall'g apart. Returned for the exact same gloves including size. I confirmed with the salesclerk that she ordered a lge. Opened my email to find that the salesclerk ordered wrong size. Called customer service to correct error (this is when it all just went downhill) explainging everything. Was told I would need to "purchase" a pair, return incorrect size when it arrives and that they would work with me to correct cost. This woman actually told me that she wouldn't charge me for the shipping!!!!!!! I have had this happen with other stores and the response was always the same, "we're sorry this happened, we will immediately send out the correct item and please return the incorrect item in the envelope we will provide with your corrected order. NOT NORDSTROMS!! I am choosing to have the order shipped to their store so that I can speak with the store manager at Twelve Oaks in Novi, Michigan. Can Nordstroms really afford to lose another customer?"
"The lady from online order service department is very rude, not willing to help."
"Well a lot went wrong honestly. Your customer service team is basically pigs and needs to be replaced indefinitely. Literally need a supervisor to get anything done. Its harsh but its the truth. Haven't seen any company like this before. Shop again? probably never. Your business as an whole needs to fix these issues."
"DO NOT BUY AT THIS STORE. My boyfriend bought these shoes in red. First they told him to get 1/2 larger because they run small. Then when I called to have them exchanged because they were too big, Customer Service told me that their was a 40% discount. After not receiving the e-mail confirmation I called only to find out that it was not this shoe. The Manager refused to give me the discount after having the rep confirm with me the new price. I cannot believe a high-end store would not honor their mistake. Shame on them for being so tacky they just lost a customer."
"Letisha, my online chat girl took FOREVER to NOT answer me about my concerns."
"Nordstrom decided to do computer updates in the morning, instead of in the midde of the night when way fewer shoppers are actually shopping. It was impossibe to et on to the website. No help whatsoever from their tech suport. All in all a very unsatisfying experience. I guess I will take my large Christmas order elsewhere...."
"Very very disappointing custom service. DON'T EVER BUY ONLINE if you don't want to have your order hanging around for 2 months and to be unable to cancel it. I have chased them for a while and they took forever to sort my issue out and did a mess by the end with my credit card being credited and debited more than once. I have never had such a bad experience with online shopping before"
"Horrible customer service after receiving a pair of pants that were unfinished (unhemmed) on the pant legs. I had to get them fixed before a wedding and now Nordstrom is demanding that I send the pants back in order to get a refund. Umm, no? I had to go out of my way to be able to wear them (and I had to wear them as a groomsman for this wedding) - I'm not sending back a pair of pants that I fixed for them! What a joke this has been. I will continue until I get a refund but after calling and emailing and making no headway I'm guessing this might be a long process. :("
"They have more Sizes. I love thst I can find cute stuff in bigger sizes."
Nordstrom is rated 2.10 based on 70 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access