Ocado Reviews

Over A Week
Read Ocado Reviews

ocado@ocado.com

3 Bishop Square

Tell us how Ocado made you happy
The experience was spoilt by the driver that was very grumpy
(Email_ocado) - Posted 6 years ago
That's not how they should be behaving Julie, we're very sorry to hear that. If you can email us at ocado@ocado.com we'll be sure to get your feedback passed on. Just put Reviews.co.uk in the subject please.
Not very impressed with quality of bananas as some went black within 2 days & spring onions were flaccid within 2 days despite being in fridge. I don't think the overall choice, price & quality is competitive & unfortunately I will be returning to my normal store which I can rely on.
(Email_ocado) - Posted 6 years ago
That's not good Caroline, flaccid spring onions and black bananas don't sound like a tasty meal. We'd be happy to get those refunded for you if you can email us at ocado@ocado.com. Just put Reviews.co.uk in the subject please.
Of course I'll write a review for you Ocado - I've got plenty of time to, seeing as my shopping is late and I haven't been contacted to inform me where it is or if it is even coming. Delivery slots are surely there so that I, and you, can schedule your day. Now I've got to sit and wait? The first delivery I had contained substitutions that I didn't want. The experience so far has been unreliable, expensive and quite frankly I'm not sure that it beats it's competitors.
(Email_reviewsuk) - Posted 6 years ago
That sounds awful Luke, we're really sorry. We hope your order arrived okay in the end. If you haven't already, please email us at ocado@ocado.com. Just put Reviews.co.uk in the subject please. We'd really like to help.
The Johnny walker whisky I bought was very expensive compared to other whisky shop
(Email_reviewsuk) - Posted 6 years ago
We're sorry to hear that Sangamesh, we'll be sure to get your feedback passed on.
This was the first order with Ocado and have to say that I will not use them again. The quality of the meals especially the chicken was of a poor quality.
(Email_ocado) - Posted 6 years ago
Goodness, that's awful Chris, we're really sorry to hear that. We'd really like to look into this. Would you mind sending an email to ocado@ocado.com pleaase? Just pop Reviews.co.uk in the subject and we'll get back to you asap.
Rubbish customer service from Ocado this morning! Sorry but a £20 voucher comes nowhere near covering the inconvenience
Ocado is rated 4.17 based on 2,471 reviews