Ocado Reviews

Over A Week
Read Ocado Reviews

ocado@ocado.com

3 Bishop Square

Tell us how Ocado made you happy
Luis S
I have always had a good opinion of Waitrose and a good impression of Ocado. I normally shop at the grocery store and occasionally order online from Tesco or Sainsburys. However, with my Ocado delivery, I found that the items went bad a lot quicker than my usual experience. I admit that I did not pay attention to the expiry dates, purely because my normal grocery shopping items are ok for 5 days, and I consume everything within that timeframe. But with this delivery I found that at the end of the week things had gone bad and I had to throw them away, which was disappointing. I now realise as I'm not personally picking the items I have no control over the expiry dates, online shopping at Ocado may not be for me (even though I don't recall having this issue with the other stores, but could be coincidence that all the items managed to last at least 5 days)
(Email_reviewsuk) - Posted 6 years ago
Oh Heavens, Su, it saddens us to hear about Ocado expereince, This is not the service that we pride ourselves on. could email ocado@ocado.com with www.reviews.co.uk in the subject line & we'd be more than happy to take a look further & aslo pass on your comments. We'd love to show you the service that we pride ourselves on.
I was expecting 20pound of my first order but only got 15 pound.then l was sent a 20 poundvoucher wich they would not let me use of my shop .i phoned custemers services aboiut this with no respones rating dont know
(Email_ocado) - Posted 6 years ago
That doesn't sound right Paul, we're sorry to hear that. We hope you were able to get through to our customer service team in the end. If not, please email us at ocado@ocado.com, Just put Reviews.co.uk in the subject. We'll do our best to help.
The experience was spoilt by the driver that was very grumpy
(Email_ocado) - Posted 6 years ago
That's not how they should be behaving Julie, we're very sorry to hear that. If you can email us at ocado@ocado.com we'll be sure to get your feedback passed on. Just put Reviews.co.uk in the subject please.
Not very impressed with quality of bananas as some went black within 2 days & spring onions were flaccid within 2 days despite being in fridge. I don't think the overall choice, price & quality is competitive & unfortunately I will be returning to my normal store which I can rely on.
(Email_ocado) - Posted 6 years ago
That's not good Caroline, flaccid spring onions and black bananas don't sound like a tasty meal. We'd be happy to get those refunded for you if you can email us at ocado@ocado.com. Just put Reviews.co.uk in the subject please.
Of course I'll write a review for you Ocado - I've got plenty of time to, seeing as my shopping is late and I haven't been contacted to inform me where it is or if it is even coming. Delivery slots are surely there so that I, and you, can schedule your day. Now I've got to sit and wait? The first delivery I had contained substitutions that I didn't want. The experience so far has been unreliable, expensive and quite frankly I'm not sure that it beats it's competitors.
(Email_reviewsuk) - Posted 6 years ago
That sounds awful Luke, we're really sorry. We hope your order arrived okay in the end. If you haven't already, please email us at ocado@ocado.com. Just put Reviews.co.uk in the subject please. We'd really like to help.
The Johnny walker whisky I bought was very expensive compared to other whisky shop
(Email_reviewsuk) - Posted 6 years ago
We're sorry to hear that Sangamesh, we'll be sure to get your feedback passed on.
This was the first order with Ocado and have to say that I will not use them again. The quality of the meals especially the chicken was of a poor quality.
(Email_ocado) - Posted 6 years ago
Goodness, that's awful Chris, we're really sorry to hear that. We'd really like to look into this. Would you mind sending an email to ocado@ocado.com pleaase? Just pop Reviews.co.uk in the subject and we'll get back to you asap.
Rubbish customer service from Ocado this morning! Sorry but a £20 voucher comes nowhere near covering the inconvenience
Ocado is rated 4.14 based on 2,513 reviews