Oceans Alive Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oceans Alive Health
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Stefania P
Oceans Alive Health 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Oceans Alive Health 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Rubina Y
I’ve still not received it please let me know when it was sent
Completamente negativa. Non ho ricevuto il prodotto e non ho notizie di dove possa essere
I had to email them several times regarding my order that took 2 months to arrive
Have not received order yet
nevr even got all my products which sucks :(
I tried several times to get info on when my order would be delivered by contacting Oceans Alive via email, (they don't have a physical phone number to call)...No reply whatsoever. Very poor communication on their part. It has been several weeks and I still have not received my order. I don't know where it is or if it was even sent out!
Did not realise product was sourced from Great Britain. No indication on local site. Now stuck waiting for item to arrive well past acceptable time for same item in Australia. Had I know this I would have purchased from manufacturer.
Very bad buying experience online. You keep sending me vouchers which are not usable on your website. Also although I have plenty of points, they are never shown when I am paying . Very frustrating. I spend a lot of money , but these buying experiences create a bad feeling between customer and supplier. I now only from yourselves as last resort.
Hi I am sorry to hear that you had issues. The points system and vouchers are added bonuses only. Each code can be used once only, as per the literature. The points are available to buy further discount vouchers. Thanks Gurminder Malhi for all your custom in the past.
have been waiting for weeks still no product
I still haven't received my order.
Hi Sorry it took a little longer to arrive. When we ship from the UK to Estonia we rely on your local courier to not let us down on delivery times :-(
Great that they have a good range of Mercola products, but prices still to high and the “discount” incentives simply don’t work which is disappointing when spending so much money and a discount would mean a lot.
I have never received my order. I asked for their help and until now I am waiting...... Nothing
They sent me an email to write a review, but I haven't received my order. I asked for their help and until now nothing
Upgraded shipping to Express but they used a second class service (Royal Mail 48).
Awaited an order that didn't arrive for Xmas. Fobbed off with a lame excuse. Pity, was going to put a considerable amount of business through this company as product line looks very promising, shame about the customer service
Oceans Alive Health is rated 4.81 based on 3,150 reviews