Oceans Alive Health Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

Tell us how Oceans Alive Health made you happy
Excellent fast service, plus, long best before dates which is essential.
I still haven't received my order.
Hi

Sorry it took a little longer to arrive. When we ship from the UK to Estonia we rely on your local courier to not let us down on delivery times :-(
Great that they have a good range of Mercola products, but prices still to high and the “discount” incentives simply don’t work which is disappointing when spending so much money and a discount would mean a lot.
I have never received my order. I asked for their help and until now I am waiting...... Nothing
Upgraded shipping to Express but they used a second class service (Royal Mail 48).
Awaited an order that didn't arrive for Xmas. Fobbed off with a lame excuse. Pity, was going to put a considerable amount of business through this company as product line looks very promising, shame about the customer service
The product was not satisfactory and Oceans Alive was unwilling to accept the return of the product and refund the purchase price. This was unreasonable in the circumstances.
Hi Mr Alistair Dunlop,

I do appreciate your comments. I must also note that as we mentioned there is no defect with the product itself, and that the safety seals had been broken by you, we do not offer refunds on food items where there is no fault, as per our terms and conditions. Had the item been sealed and unconsumed, we always give a 30 day refund guarantee, which goes well beyond our legal minimum requirements for consumables such as these.

Best wishes,