Oceans Alive Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oceans Alive Health
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Tell us how Oceans Alive Health made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Used Oceans Alive a couple of times, good products, good prompt service delivery. Thanks
very disappointed to see the price hike compared to Dr. Mercola website. Do you offer price match? Otherwise I will be returning my order -
I was sent a blank bottle with no label or instructions. I can't understand how some could wrap a product in bubble wrap and package it without noticing. On the positive side, as soon as I spoke to the company, everything was done quickly to rectify the situation including a small 10% refund.
Dr Mercola's probiotics are really good and I find they help me enormously. Delivery pretty quick. Very expensive.
Not yet felt the benefits (day 4) so can’t give full answer. Looking forward to seeing them
Good range of products. Very straightforward to order. Free delivery in some cases. Think loyal customers should have more of a discount to reward their custom.
Problems with website when applying discount not only me my son and daughter at different address saying that delivery and product can’t fault
Good service.
I ordered 3 Items listed as Organic but 2 of the 3 sent were organic. No apology but told they are non GM as if that will do instead!
A bit slow organising order. Nothing wrong with postage my end took five days to receive shipment which I signed for - collected at PO centre.
Good prompt service!
Fast efficient service but product purchased wasnt an exact match.
Not bad in terms of prices and delivery, but keep sending the same discount code (looks like they don't offer many), just to be told at checkout 'Code used'. Happened three times to me. Annoying. If you receive same code with order, throw it away, useless.
Too expensive
Hi Anca Marian

If you are struggling to pay for items, it would be a good idea to sign up for and use your 2% cashback via Ocean Reward Points!
I was very disappointed that the support did not even try to apply the points that were due me because I had bought the product whilst unknowingly logged out. Every single site can still apply these points, so why can you not do so.
Hi
I am very sorry we were unable to change it. It is a new system and in the future we will hopefully have the capability to do things like this. Please accept the sincerest apologies i can offer. For the time being please ensure you are logged in in order to earn points and redeem them.

Wishing you health,

Ian
I bought a sample bottle and on day 2 I'm already in love with this product. My only issue was delivery. I paid for next day delivery and it did not arrive with the time I paid for. I asked for a refund and customer service wasn't very good. I did not get a refund.
Hi - thanks for the feedback - it is much appreciated!

I am very sorry it was a day late. Sometimes to Northern Ireland it does and can take a day longer, hence the recent update to our shipping times for N.I and other outer UK regions.

Many thanks
Ian
Delivery time was slow considering the fact I paid extra for an expedited shipment.
Hi Eldad Moneta,
Thanks for the info. I checked and can see only standard free delivery was selected = no expedited delivery was paid for. As such the item was delivered ahead of schedule.

Please call us should you wish to discuss any aspect.

best wishes
Ian
free postage is good and good products but the points thing they do is rubbish - they run out of time and also can't be used in conjunction with money so you have to buy something you don't want to that value rather than take the money off your favourite product.
Item took 4 days to arrive although asked for 2 day delivery