Oceans Alive Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oceans Alive Health
Read Oceans Alive Health Reviews

About Oceans Alive Health:

Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

admin@oceansalive.co.uk

Oceans Alive Health 5 star review on 25th September 2020
mary lozner
Oceans Alive Health 5 star review on 10th July 2020
Oceans Alive Health 5 star review on 10th July 2020
Ordered cod liver oil liquid on 28th October just received it on 5th November think this is Royal Mail's fault not Oceans Alive. This cod liver oil liquid is excellent as l have had it before.
Still waiting on my order but I’m very excited
Unable to use £4 off with code oceans4
The product came on time great condition.
Iam living in The Algarve at the moment due to the virus and so wanted my supplements but you couldn’t deliver them so disappointed may be I will try again as do need them.
I ordered my H2 9 days ago, my delivery has not yet arrived so I can't exactly give you a review as of yet. I am waiting very patiently, as I am excited to try this product. Will review again once my order has arrived 😀
very disappointed to see the price hike compared to Dr. Mercola website. Do you offer price match? Otherwise I will be returning my order -
I was sent a blank bottle with no label or instructions. I can't understand how some could wrap a product in bubble wrap and package it without noticing. On the positive side, as soon as I spoke to the company, everything was done quickly to rectify the situation including a small 10% refund.
Dr Mercola's probiotics are really good and I find they help me enormously. Delivery pretty quick. Very expensive.
Not yet felt the benefits (day 4) so can’t give full answer. Looking forward to seeing them
Good range of products. Very straightforward to order. Free delivery in some cases. Think loyal customers should have more of a discount to reward their custom.
Problems with website when applying discount not only me my son and daughter at different address saying that delivery and product can’t fault
Good service.
I ordered 3 Items listed as Organic but 2 of the 3 sent were organic. No apology but told they are non GM as if that will do instead!
A bit slow organising order. Nothing wrong with postage my end took five days to receive shipment which I signed for - collected at PO centre.
Good prompt service!
Fast efficient service but product purchased wasnt an exact match.
Not bad in terms of prices and delivery, but keep sending the same discount code (looks like they don't offer many), just to be told at checkout 'Code used'. Happened three times to me. Annoying. If you receive same code with order, throw it away, useless.
Too expensive
Hi Anca Marian

If you are struggling to pay for items, it would be a good idea to sign up for and use your 2% cashback via Ocean Reward Points!
I was very disappointed that the support did not even try to apply the points that were due me because I had bought the product whilst unknowingly logged out. Every single site can still apply these points, so why can you not do so.
Hi
I am very sorry we were unable to change it. It is a new system and in the future we will hopefully have the capability to do things like this. Please accept the sincerest apologies i can offer. For the time being please ensure you are logged in in order to earn points and redeem them.

Wishing you health,