Oceans Alive Health Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Oceans Alive Health

About Oceans Alive Health: Natural Health Products - with a preference for organic, GMO Free, non synthetic...yet maximum effect

Click Here

Tell us how Oceans Alive Health made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Excellent fast service, plus, long best before dates which is essential."
"Good quick delivery but find the points and discount codes very confusing. Never seems to work for me"
"I am satisfied with your service. The product I ordered was delivered at exactly the time you informed me. I found your prices were slightly lower than the other sellers who were offering the same product. You kept me informed from the time I ordered until the delivery time. I would order from you again."
"Easy to order and item received on time and in good order. thanks."
"Delighted to receive what I ordered quickly and safely."
"Oceans Alive Health did what they said they would do when they said they would do it - which was not that difficult though many don't manage to deliver the straightforward."
"They haven’t kicked in yet!"
"I received my order right away and can tell that OAH really care for the protection of my item in the packaging."
"The only place I go to for my fermented Cod Liver Oil time and time again. The price is one of the lowest, the product is genuine, always sealed and delivery is always super fast and packaged in recyclable materials. Excellent service!"
"I have been using Ease Magnesium since it was first advertised and found it excellent although it became much too expensive. This replacement is good but I find it more "wet" ie it doesn't absorb as quickly but it does seem to have the same effect for my restless legs. I'm relieved to find a product I can afford."
"Very good attetion to solve all my doubts. Good prices too!"
"Just started using the smoothie mix, it’s got all nutrients I need on a daily basis in it, it’s only been a week so can’t tell the long term affects yet but fingers crossed it puts me on the road to help with good health."
"Good range of products at a reasonable price. Often use to purchase my supplements and have recommended friends to it also."
"Orders are always dispatched very quickly. Good, fast reliable service all round. Thankyou!"
"Quick and correct delivery, just would appreciate if the protective packaging was not plastic. Several companies now send paper or other biodegradable padding instead. Also would appreciate being able to designate a collection point as I am often out."
Hi

Really appreciate the feedback. Although we do minimise plastic purchases, by reusing a lot of the materials our own suppliers send us, we are looking into solutions to safely pack glass jars - we will keep on looking at viable alternatives that wont push the cost up significantly to customers.

Many thanks
Ian
"Received products. Shipping fast. Quality good. Will most likely order again."
"Great products"
"The Company has good customer care. The prices are reasonable and delivery is quick."
"a good selection of products albeit on the expensive side, would be good to have more customer retention, whereby you automatically applied discounts on repeat orders and or over a certain level of spend"
"It would be better to know in advance how long the delivery is going to take. The UK Royal post is not very efficient."
"I would like a phone number to make an order."
Oceans Alive Health is rated 4.84 based on 1,062 reviews