Oh Polly Reviews

Unit 3, Power Station, Thermal Road, Bromborough, CH62 4YD

Tell us how Oh Polly made you happy
Goods ordered paid for
No delivery
No idea when they are coming
No answer on any of the lines
Still not refunded me. Opened a dispute on PayPal. Just speak with trading standards and small claims court
I ordered a bikini set from oh Polly paid £40 which I consider quite expensive for a bikini. I didn’t pay extra for postage just the standard delivery. I awaited the delivery which came 5 days later. Opened it to find the completely wrong item. I contacted the customer care team and told them it was incorrect and as I was going on holiday in a couple of weeks needed this resolving fast which Is why I ordered 3 weeks before I was going. The only solution she could give me was to send it back for a exchange and wait 10 days for it to be processed or reorder it for another £40. I could not afford to shell out another £40 from this months wage so I had to go with the first option. As it was in their error I demanded they cover the postage which she agreed to do if I provided a screenshot of my postage receipt. There was then a farce with sorting the how to refund it and kept refunding into the PayPal account that I explained several times I do not use and don’t have the passwords for. Eventually I got the postage refund sorted. I wait 10 days after the goods were signed for and finally receive a email. Instead of exchanging the goods they just refunded it. So I look on the website nearly every bikini out of stock, as the whole process had taken forever to sort all the goods I was exchanging had gone out of stock so I was extremely disappointed and angry at the service. I then check my refund the day after to discover I was refunded £3.95 less than I had paid. They had clearly just decided to forget they were covering postage and deduct it from what I originally paid. I’m still owed £3.95 after this horrendous experience. Will never use this company again. It isn’t hard to just pick the correct item in the first place to avoid this whole experience.
How did this site actually get any stars? The quality is awful and when you go to r ed turn you are paying over $20. My daughter ordered from here for her 21st birthday. The dress was completely see through with the glitter falling off (literally our floor is covered) and the other outfit had sequined fringe just missing! I am completely outraged. Note to you all.....if they do not have a reasonable return policy, stay away!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!
scammers! I ordered a two piece set from oh Polly I payed for next day delivery. I got no email, so I emailed them and messaged them via facebook. Worst costumer service ever no contact number for a start, secondly they take forever to reply. I got told the bank was holding my money , which was so untrue as it came out of my bank and into theirs. The next day they told me I would get a refund , in 48 hrs silly me thaught oh okay it’s my card . So I ordered the same thing off my boyfriends card . Never recieved my refund for the first order , days later I had to call my bank and theirs opened a pursiute with them! Still waiting on my other package that is due out today, but yet they still haven’t even sent it to Royal Mail so I highly doubt i will ever my get my items never mind get them today . 90 pounds later .... their scammers . DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAM OFF A WEBSITE.
Ps I did order off here a year ago and had no problems but they’ve completely changed.
The bodysuit I ordered came 2 sizes smaller than what I had ordered. Tried contacting them multiple times with no answers or replies. As it was their mistake they should of paid for the return but instead I sent it back costing me £7. I got my refund about 2 months later after contacting again multiple times. Good quality but shocking customer service. Very disappointed, will not buy from them again!
Klarna wasn't working on there website and trying to get hold of someone was difficult. I eventually had to order on my card £230 worth of dresses as this was y birthday and I wanted a few options to pick from. I paid £6 for next day delivery, received the outfits and not 1 outfit fitted me. Considering on the website It says ''True to fit'' I'm usually an 8 but got 10s, and they were sooo tiny they wouldn't even fit over me.
I went to return them all today, and have had to pay £13 to send them back!!! I will NEVER shop with oh polly again.
HORRENDOUS COMPANY.

I have dresses which total £160, I returned them and they got to oh Polly conveniently 1 day out of their returns period. They told me to have them re delivered so I could re send them back and they now won’t accept it and refuse to refund me £160. THE WORST COMPANY I’VE EVER DEALT WITH.
Dresses are ALWAYS way too small to the point where I cannot even attempt to zip them up. Measurements on the site are wrong.
My daughter ordered 2 dresses, She kept one and sent the other one back. I returned it with original packaging and tags, They have sent it back saying there were stains on it, I personally never saw any stains as my daughter only tried it on, They are a joke stay clear there are many more clothes website to choose from than this joke shop.
If you return an item don't expect a refund. I returned an item unworn and within 14 days return period. They received the item. However, they did not refund me. After many hours of contacting customer service regarding my refund I gave up. I have now submitted a charge back with my credit card company.
I had to chase them about an exchange I’ve been waiting for since December. I’ve been given 100 different responses and then they told me million times that my exchange has been dispatched and I’ll receive it. I haven’t received a thing and then they’ve done a refund for an amount lower for some reason. Don’t shop with them save your money and time !
Ordered 3 dresses from here. Parcel arrived with only 2 dresses in! Emailed customer service numerous times and they insisted that all parcels are checked and I had been sent 3 when I had not. They completely refused to refund me multiple times, then when I messaged them on Instagram and they saw I had a following on there refunded straight away! Ridiculous.
I did not get the order I placed.
Their customer serivce is pathetic. They have shipper account with the courier company. They should get in touch with them and find out about the order. They suggest you contact and find out. How and why is it my responsibility. The tracking status has not changed since last 3 weeks.

Absolute scam.
Be very careful if you want to return something as you end up fighting with them to try and get your money back. I returned a top that they refused to accept as it had a very small mark on it. I couldn’t have caused the mark as the top was tried on and removed immediately, yet they accused me of wearing it and Then returning it. This is simply not true. I believe the mark was there when we revived it but as I didn’t closely inspect it before trying it on, I didn’t see it . I had several email exchanges with them over a week and they refused to accept any responsibility and I am now left with a top I don’t want and £35 out of pocket. Be very careful....
Terrible experience with customer service. Website crashed as I was paying, I taught no big deal not there fault. I emailed customer service straight away and one person told me they received my money and my order. One week later I emailed them again a different employee dealt with me saying she had not received my order and processed my return, a number of emails later I emailed her again looking for the return invoice as I was taking this up with my bank. This was going on nearly a month. Someone at oh polly sent my money to a wrong bank account and tried to tell me it was my bank account. Long story short I spent 176€ with oh polly I received no goods, shocking customer service and eventually got a return of 130€. It was such a struggle to even get the 130€ out of them that I am not bothering with the 46€. I will never order with this company again.
Absolutely shocking
Absolutely shocking. Dress ruined after one wear, returned it to find it was rejected and sent back to me with no explanation. Contacted them and was told it had been worn so they couldn’t accept return. Yes it was worn for 2 hours and ruined that is why I returned it. After much deliberation they reluctantly agreed to a credit voucher. I placed an order for two items reaching the cost of the ruined dress which Was of shoddy quality. However they had run out of one of the items and told me order an alternative. I told them there was nothing else suitable at the moment and agreed a credit voucher for the remaining 20 odd pounds. This week I’ve emailed (as per instructions on their email) to place an order to spend the remaining voucher as one email says it must be spent by 2nd November whilst a different email says it runs out on 2nd October. I’ve emailed 5 times and have been completely ignored. Dreadful tin pot company. Avoid. Clothes look cheap too.
Clothes are lovely but all I have had from Oh Polly is appalling customer service and delivery. I placed an order on Thursday and paid £5.99 for next day before 1pm Delivery. Only when I got an order confirmation it said it was due to be delivered on the Saturday. I emailed the customer service email and got a prompt response advising to not worry as my order will be with me on the Friday and this was simply just a checkout issue and I will be sent over a tracking email. Sure enough its Friday and it has not been delivered nor have I been sent a tracking email, I have emailed them a further three times today about the tracking email and about the delivery and have got no response. This is the second or third time that this has happened and I have also experienced them letting me go through with an order then telling me that it is out of stock.
Absolutely disgusting service from an “established brand” quick to take your money. But never a refund. Ignored three of my emails requesting for my refund to be investigated. Opened up a case with Paypal Thankfully! Their response to my emails were ignored. All I received was “Forwarded on a duplicate purchase email of the item I bought” 😂 Absolutely terrible 😂 Thank god I work within fraud. Cannot let these companies get away with this! Oh.. and I’m still awaiting my money!
AWFUL in every respect. Did not respond after sending repeated emails after sending wrong sized garment, so had to pay for return despite it being their mistake. I don't mind paying if you get the service, but you don't. Refunds take forever, charge for returns. Generally very poor and seem to exploit the younger generation. Very disappointing. Quality inconsistant too.
Oh Polly is rated 3.78 based on 843 reviews