One Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Education
Read One Education Reviews

About One Education:

One Education is to help people gain the practical knowledge and transferable skills necessary to enhance their careers.

Our training can improve your abilities in business situations, teaching you how to address issues through relevant and industry-specific skills and specialist knowledge.

info@oneeducation.org.uk

100 St Paul’s Churchyard

Tell us how One Education made you happy
I did the Excel Bundle Course and it was completely awesome! I am delighted with this platform.
EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIVE
Medical receptionist course completed and it was full of valuable information with a great set up of dividing into different modules and having assessments at the end- really opened my eyes to what a medical receptionist actually does and the history of the NHS.- great Course and easy to follow.
Just completed the REBT Therapy course it was excellent, a lot of information on a great format easy to follow and absorb. Will. E really useful addition in my counselling and coaching sessions.
I have just signed up for the Travel Agent and Consultant training course. I have gone through two of the modules, which contents I found very interesting and accurate to the current circumstances. I am very much looking forward to finding out more about the tourism industry. The very good thing is that the course has been upgraded with the information that highlights the very challenging situation that the entire tourism industry has been put on recently.

Not only people working in the travel industry should take this course but also anyone who would like to have a wider understanding of the changes that are happening nowadays and also I would recommend it to anyone to gain some basic knowledge on the travel industry in general.

Joanna
Yes! Course content is great, amazing for anyone looking at excelling their knowledge or wanting a career change!
If I talk about the content quality, it was absolutely awesome guys! Best course I have ever had online. Although it was not a good time for me I enjoyed the course a lot. After successful completion, I got a certificate.
I am happy to attain this Courses for Future Carrier, Thanks and regards
The beginners barbering. This was a good informative course to see whether barbering is for you. For me it was a good refresher
Needs an update. Fantastic Course and very informative.
I was happy with the course as it had lots of information which helped me to pass the course.

The only downside to using one education for using its courses is that is makes you pay for the PDF and hard copy of the certificates which most other websites give you this for free
Awesome platform! This was my first time on this platform and I had no problem understanding the courses I took. Purchase process was also easy and hassle-free.
Good staff! Highly recommended!!
Structures content. I was very satisfied with my photography course from one education. Each and every module was engaging, easy and nicely presented. I will take more courses from them.
I was surprised because I called their customer service number twice and they were so fast and responsive. Great service I have to say. Thanks a lot!
Excellent service nothing was too much trouble.. will definately enrol on another course
Loved the excel bundle course. Highly recommended!
i realy upset i can't use the website because after i signed in i cant use as they keep sending offer and stuck the screen doent move at all ohhh honestly do not use this ...
i paid but they removed the course i asked them but they are useles, and
The course was very structured and precise. Helped me to shine up my photography knowledge.
Very educational