One Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Education
Read One Education Reviews

About One Education:

One Education is to help people gain the practical knowledge and transferable skills necessary to enhance their careers.

Our training can improve your abilities in business situations, teaching you how to address issues through relevant and industry-specific skills and specialist knowledge.

info@oneeducation.org.uk

100 St Paul’s Churchyard

Tell us how One Education made you happy
Done the British cleaning course. It confirmed what I already knew.only problem I have with it is all the videos are from America. They do things differently to us. Should change the name or use British videos. All in all o k.
They say they are based in Juxon House, visited the address and they have never heard of them. 100% Scam
Complete scam! Completed baking and cake decoration course in 20 mins. The Information in the modules was same as I would have gotten if I had simply Googled baking. Even states to follow tutorials and demos that can be found online. I would be appalled if I had paid the full €425. Not worth that money.
For the full price this course was appalling! - The link to the Common Inspection Framework was out of date -Module 2 referred to statements rather than EHCPs -Reviews from other students who completed the course referred to food safety course rather than this one -Incorrect terminology used for UK schools -Badly worded quiz questions I won't be purchasing another course from One Education.
The Medical Secretary Diploma Course is not interactive at all as each module is all written into one page paragraphs, there are no audios nor any interactive video content which makes it kind of dull and less remarkable. This course was also the complete duplicate of another provider i had purchased it from which was very disappointing. I'm afraid it doesn't reflect the full requested price, I luckily purchased it on sale on Black Friday. I wouldn't say it gives you a full exhaustive knowledge in hand as jobs like these requests the full AMSPAR diploma and valid experience which takes 3 years, this course can take an up to an hour or 2 to complete in your spare time.
I purchased about lash extensions & brow tinting courses. The course are in plain text only and theres no video to show the demonstration how its done. I am very disappointed as english is not my first language and find it hard to understand. I want a refund please
Purchased this today and did not realise you had to have SAGE50 installed as it is not included with the course. Yes, I now know that it does say this but I missed it on the REED website. There is Testdrive which I am told will allow you to complete the practice exercises but I am finding it impossible to enter anything. I will definitely be seeking a refund
Easy communication with staff. Certificate arrived promptly. No issues. Good service overall.
Excellent one
Very helpful course and knowledge! I bought this course online and very reduced, I would would not pay full price for it though. This course is done in 30 mins.
so far so good now just waiting on my certificate
Domestic gas working course, there is a lot to go through, but you do it at your own pace, the Mock questions are very helpful and the online chat was a great help, I passed and I'm more then happy with One Education, so thanks a lot.
The courses are quite overpriced considering that most are taken from books you can find free online. The student card is useless as you can only use it in some restaurants/bars and few shops but not for a discount on London's transportation (as wrongly advertise on this website) so I recommend not to waste money on the card.
The Certified Paralegal Training Course was well organised and fully explained. It was value for money.
The estate agent diploma level 3 has given me a firm footing into the real estate property market. I gained a lot of knowledge about how to buy, sell and rent property. The course has also help me to be more confident when approaching customer in the property market and it and the various stake holders.
Bought British sign language level 1 and 2 and tried to redeem it twice, wrote emails to them 2 weeks ago but still havent received any reply.
this course was very interesting and give me lot more knowledge, I'm trying to change my career and this course has given me guides.
Good value for money - content is broad and applicable to the subject.
Good module
Liked this module, very interesting
One Education is rated 4.57 based on 271 reviews