One Education Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Education
Read One Education Reviews

About One Education:

One Education is to help people gain the practical knowledge and transferable skills necessary to enhance their careers.

Our training can improve your abilities in business situations, teaching you how to address issues through relevant and industry-specific skills and specialist knowledge.

info@oneeducation.org.uk

100 St Paul’s Churchyard

Tell us how One Education made you happy
Supposed to be a 200 hour course but completed in 1 hour. Course was full of errors including on one of the tests. Some content was just plain bizzare including some exam questions. It was accompanied by what looked like an outlook presentation full of pointless pictures that had absolutely no relevance to the text. Amateurish at best. Looks like it probably took a couple of hours max to pull together and taught me nothing. Poor grammar, inconsistent. I paid a tenner for the course but saw it on Reed.co.uk supposedly reduced from £200. Appears on the one education site at £425. I can't believe anyone would pay that but if they did I expect they would be furious. Seems like an easy way to make money. Perhaps I'll cobble together a few pages of basic info, call it a course, and charge £400 for it. At least I might do a better job with the spelling.
This was a very informative and comprehensive course. I have exsisting knowledge in tattooing and skincare from already practicing as a semi permanent makeup and skincare practitioner. I found the platform easy to access and found it being a very good course to update my annual CPD.
Rubish course, so so basic, they say 200 hours and you can do it in 30 minutes, and you have to pay for the pdf certificate. Awful school
This was a very informative and comprehansive course. The platform made me enthusiastic about learning Paralegal skills.
Excellent Course!
the course is very good, they could do with updating content to match the xero updates but it did make me work harder to find things and remember where and how to do them .. all in all enjoyed doing it .. thank you
They always respond in a patient & respectful manner when I get confused. Good people to study with
You are always very helpful when I get stuck. I'm just looking forward to getting this certificate
Although I am really enjoying the course and love learning new and exciting modules within the Microsoft Excel world, I do feel that this course, because it is so long and intense, would really benefit from having a test/quiz for each section (for example Excel Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced) to make sure that you have fully understood the ideas presented in each of the modules. I am currently on the final straight of the course (PowerPivot) and feel that I will need to go back and start from the beginning to revise each of the core ideas on each module, to ensure that I can remember them and also to ensure that I fully understand the method before sitting the Mock and Final exams. Hence the reason why I have awarded only four stars instead of five stars. Hopefully, someone from ONE EDUCATION will review this report and take action to modify the course for future users. Other than that, it is a BRILLIANT course and the ideas appear to be easy to follow and the expected outcomes of each exercise appear as they are meant to.
I took the 120 hour TEFL / TESOL Masterclass course. I loved it ! I was engaged by the chapter contents, examples ,summaries of theories , useful ideas on how to teach the four skills ,etc ,from start to finish. It was a great refresher course for me ( since having completed an MSc in Teaching English in 1991.) I am now a private tutor of ESOL / EFL ( I spent 25 years teaching in Further Education Colleges ) so this course has been very useful to update my professional skills ( I shall be taking away very many of the teaching examples to use with my students ) The only thing I would suggest to enhance the course , is to add mini quizzes after each unit/ chapter , which will definitely help with the mock and final exams Thank so much for this course. It has help re- stimulate my ideas for research in the classroom , and help me feel very updated !
It was a great course. I enjoyed the course from beginning till end. Very captivating!!!
good course helps gain a understanding of fire safety
ok.the course was lovely
Completed the Luxury Spa facial, to recap my skills, the guy teaching was really good and clear, he never missed anything. A well worth the money course, I brought mine very cheap.
Good Quality Courses.
This a good course, could do more to do with professional minute taking, as the minute taking I have to do was not looked at.
A great course. I enjoyed it. I found new changes since my last course, so this was updated and refreshed me. I got it a January offer price, and was very pleased. Just waiting for my pass certificate to add to my CV of working in education. Very easy to access, very Flexi logging off and on, as you need to breathe between modules. I feel common sense plays a good part, but, it never hurts to learn and build on courses for the CV. I would recommend the course.
It wasn't a good course and I have used some of my new knowledge already. I wouldn't have paid the full price for this course I purchased it through a voucher that made it a lot cheaper for me.
Really enjoy the course and very helpful and give me so much information to take in for my interview. Thank you
One Education is rated 4.55 based on 292 reviews