Opendoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opendoor
Under an hour
Read Opendoor Reviews

About Opendoor:

In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy
It was my 50th Birthday coming up and I already had plans. I was able to move my date up and was able to save money! Everyone was courteous, friendly, patient and kind! They really wanted to help us to be able to move into that next chapter in our lives. We didn’t have to make any repairs, they did that for us. It was convenient and fast. I love that we were given the chance to choose. They were able to sell our home at an affordable price for someone else. It was the right fit for my family.
Thrilled to hear that Charlisa. Thanks for the positive review! We wish you all the best in this next chapter!
Fair price for my home, fair repair request quote, easy closings for the sale of my home and the purchase of my new home. I would definitely use Opendoor again in the future.
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us Ivette. We appreciate your feedback!
Wow!!! This was the easiest RE transaction i have ever been a part of and I am a Realtor. Opendoor did exactly what they said they would do. It was quick and painless. We were given a good price and they followed through. There were no hidden fees for repairs as a mater fact we were only asked for $600. off purchase price toward repair. We only paid for our closing cost. Not for buyers cost. This was way to easy!! Thank you Opendoor.
The best selling experience I’ve ever had and I’ve sold a lot of homes in my life. The price was great, customer service was outstanding. The open door staff was extremely flexible with my schedule as were the appraisers and inspectors. My only complaint was the attorney they selected. They were very difficult to get information from but overall the experience was phenomenal
The house selling process was very easy. No for sale sign; no negotiating with prospective buyers, no worries about prospective buyers not getting a loan to purchase, and no strangers coming in and out of the house. Opendoor made a reasonable offer; closing costs were reasonable, I accepted the offer and was able to close soon thereafter. My neighbors were not aware the house was for sale until I told them. Selling through Opendoor is the only way to go!
We’re always happy to hear about the positive experiences our customers have with us. Thank you for sharing Leithland!
Brock went way out of his way to help the process go smoothly!!!
The customer service was awesome. This company made selling my home super easy and I will use them again in the future for all of my real estate needs. Thank you Open Door!
Thank you for your feedback. This made our day to hear!
Open door is a great to do business with.
Selling to Opendoor was the best thing I have done. As a parent of a special needs child it would have been extremely difficult to leave my house each time some one wanted to look at it. Everyone at Opendoor was extremely helpful and professional. Would gladly do it again!
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Nancy.
The Open Door team I worked with was great. From the offer to the close, they made the whole experience painless. I was well informed every step of the way. All was handled professionally and with no glitches. I would highly recommend OpenDoor.
Easy, no home showing , professional service
Have sold to Opendoor twice now. First sale had a problem with the closing attorney, not Opendoor's fault at all and they did eventually come through. Not a big enough problem to prevent us from using them a second time. Inspections and quoted cost to make necessary repairs were very fair and I know this as I am a contractor. Most of the repairs I wouldn't do myself for the cost they listed. Both times we obtained quotes from 2 other buying services as well as local Realtors to know what to expect as to pricing, comparison sales, and listing time. Both houses we may have been able to walk away with 5-8 thousand $'s more if we had made the repairs ourselves, listed, and shown the house with a Realtor, but to be able to schedule our closing and walk away without ANY of the hassles of making the repairs, listing, the parade of showings, the counter offers, and last minute closing failures was WELL worth it.
David, it's great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Open door was there to answer everything I needed and handed me to the next open door associate seamlessly. A R
Everyone we came in contact with was kind and helpful. The offer they gave us was great and we were able to choose our closing date. The best part for our family, no showings!
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us, Rachal. We appreciate your feedback!
From offer to closing, working with Opendoor was absolutely the best! This really is the best way to sell your home.
We’re always happy to hear about the positive experiences our customers have with us. Thank you for sharing T. Gills!
I really was so happy with going through Open Door. It was easy , no Stress and I got to move when I was ready.
They were very professional
I loved my experience with Opendoor. They were wonderful, even though I kept moving my move out date. They understood and were great about it. I got a great price, and I'm very happy. I tell everyone who are thinking about selling their house to contact Opendoor.
That's awesome! Happy to hear that. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!
Opendoor was outstanding when it came to the purchase of my home. I was unable to close at our first appointment, however Opendoor was willing to postpone the closing for a few weeks while I worked with my loan officer. The house was clean, and all repairs were completed. I am extremely happy with my new home!
So glad to hear this Calonnye. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
Love Opendoor. The title company was a little off but i sold my home to them in 2018. Glad i used them. Got in the ballpark of what i was gonna list house for and we decided to use them. Was apprehensive the whole way. Was figuring they would hit me on the inspection side. Figured that was where the catch was. They thoroughly went thru the house and found about $800 worth of stuff in which i got about over half done and they did the rest. I would use them again and recommend them. Why go thru all the hassle if u dont have to. I probably ended up leaving 10-15k on the table on about a 300k house. Well worth it since we found another home we didnt want to lose out on.
Scott, This is great to hear! Thank you for supporting what we do and happy to hear you've had a great experience with us.
Opendoor is rated 4.29 based on 565 reviews