Opendoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opendoor
Read Opendoor Reviews

About Opendoor:

In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

community@opendoor.com

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy
Julia
I was a skeptic and concerned that Opendoor would have some type of hidden fee that would pop up somewhere in the selling process, thereby reducing my profit. This never occurred Not only was their offer far more fair than their competitors, they made the selling process less cumbersome than any of the other times I have sold a house in a more traditional manner. From start to finish their rep, Andrew, was in communication with me. He was responsive to all questions or concerns that I had and was a constant source of reassurance during the process. After signing a contract, online nonetheless, the escrow office called the next day and the ball was rolling. I had the convenience of scheduling my closing date and never had to worry that my buyer would cause the sale to fall out of escrow due to lack of funds or qualification issues. This had a level of convenience that far surpassed my expectations and I’m happy I sold to Opendoor.
(Las_vegas) - Posted 3 weeks ago
My opendoor experience was pretty good for the most part, we did have a little Hi Cup, but we had are experience partner get us in touch with her manager and everything was cleared up very quickly after that. It was stress free except for the Hi Cup at closing, but once we talked with the management things went right back to stress free and smoothly completed the sale and purchase of a new home across the country. I would use them again.
(Los_angeles) - Posted 3 weeks ago
All I can say, is that Opendoor makes the experience of selling your home very easy!
(Dallas) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hassle free from start to finish. Showed it once and sold. Opendoor offered me a fair price, much more than I expected actually. I didn't have to do any repairs. I set the closing date. I was so satisfied by my experience I told my best friend about it and he’s selling his house to Opendoor too. I wish they operated in more states, we would have utilized their transition program.
(Dallas) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Everything went as planned. The costumer service was very responsive and the closing was easy and on time. The money was deposited the same day and had no problem with the transaction. Excellent service and if we ever had the opportunity, we will use them again.
(San_antonio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Opendoor has opened the door for many homebuyers during such a crazy time for real estate! My husband and I have been feeling a little discouraged searching for a new home in a sellers market. Shay, our buying agent, has literally helped us every step of the way, ensuring we view the property before submitting an offer, making sure we were comfortable with the agreement before signing, and continuing to guide us for the next steps after having our offer accepted! Thank you so much to the Opendoor team!!!
It was a very easy and seamless process! Very pleased!
(Charlotte) - Posted 3 weeks ago
OpenDoor was very easy to work with. The buying process was very smooth and the cash was in my bank account the same day.
Anyone in the market right knows how crazy it is. Thankfully we decided to sell to Opendoor. Opendoor gave us exactly what we’d hoped for our house and we were able to choose our closing date. This was a big deal for us as we had to find another house. I also had to change our closing date a couple times which was very easy. Chelsea and the Opendoor team made the entire transaction absolutely stress free. We also selected Opendoor so we didn’t have to move twice and keep our belongings in storage in between the closing of this home and the one we purchased. They let your rent the house back which was another plus. I highly recommend Opendoor and would definitely use them again.
(Tampa) - Posted 3 weeks ago
we have been looking for home for months and submitted at 8 offers, but none of them was accepted. with Opendoor cash backed offer, my offer for our dream house was accepted next day! we are so exciting. Thank you Opendoor!
Opendoor purchased our house very quickly and did not require any repairs. Opendoor paid us a very reasonable market-value price for our house. The quick, easy transaction allowed us to move to a different state very quickly and with no hassle. Opendoor representatives and their title company were friendly, knowledgeable and professional. We would do businsees with Opendoor again. We highly recommend Opendoor.
(Phoenix) - Posted 3 weeks ago
My mother’s unexpected death left us with her home of 67 years to sell as part of her estate. From the first contact with Opendoor every set was handled clearly and professionally. The contract can seem overwhelming when it’s received on line, but any questions I had were promptly addressed. It was certainly different from prior home sales I have handled, but it was a positive experience.
(Minneapolis) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Friendly, knowledgeable service. Easy and hassle-free process. Competitive offer and reasonable fees. Couldn’t be happier!
(Jacksonville) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Awesome experience. Great offer, and a very simple process. Didn't have to leave home for someone to come view the property. I would highly recommend it!
Very professional tour reps
Excellent people to work with. They were agreeable to every request. I highly recommend this company.
(Dallas) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Fast, thorough and efficient! Great experience, almost seamless. Totally satisfied!
(Atlanta) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Super easy closing process. Willing to negotiate the price. Super nice closer. Overall, excellent selling experience.
Super smooth. Super easy. No back n forth with a realtor or showings. The 6% fee made me hesitate, but the offer was quite competitive and the experience was phenomenal.
(Phoenix) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great offer and fast closing!
Opendoor is rated 4.23 based on 1,195 reviews