OVO Energy Reviews

of reviewers recommend OVO Energy

Tell us how OVO Energy made you happy
Very poor billing performance. OVO thought that it knew better than I do my energy consumption. It kept wanting me to increase my D.D. I am glad to have left and Bulb is a far better choice.
I would give this company 0 stars if I could. Way too expensive, much better deals out there.
Took over my energy supplier. Messed it up 3 times and then hiked prices 4 weeks in. Happy to say no longer with them
Terms were changed half way through a 2 year contract. I wasn't informed till after it had happened and their attitude was, if I didn't like it I could leave. Very disappointed in them.
The customer service was excellent until about 4 months ago and they fitted the smart meter which actually gives wrong readings by as much as £60
Be warned - Ovo were excellent on prices but not on service. I had a smart meter fitted which upset my Burglar Alarm [and neighbours] I complained to Ovo that the meter had caused it.. had a very nice responce - don't worry - get an electrician to confirm it is the meter and we will refund you... paid £72.. electrician confirmed meter was causing it and managed to get alarm working for a very short time by by-passing it - told ovo reply was we won't be paying you as your alarm is now working and wanted another letter from electrician who was disgusted and refused to do one ..even though it was only working with the meter off. Changed suppliers - [this was 3 years ago] but didn't expect being a lady pensioner I would still be having to climb a ladder to read my electric meter because the Ovo smart meter is still there turned off so can't read it!!
OVO Energy is rated 2.08 based on 12 reviews