Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! I ordered over $100 worth of paints in March and never received my paints. I reached out to the company to ask for a refund and they told me they couldn’t refund anything until it was sent back. I NEVER GOT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! Then today, late October, I get a notification that my package has been delivered... TO AUSTRALIA. I live in Colorado. Don’t waste your money.
I enjoyed the painting so much. I don’t have an artistic bone in my body and it turned out really well. To sit and listen to music while I painted was just relaxing. I’ve already ordered more and I talked my Mom into painting as wel
If you are up for a challenge, I suggest this one. I’m so happy and proud of myself for achieving this. I was a little anxious when I first saw it, but now I’m sad I’m finished it. Onto the next. I’m a forever Paint Plot fan
This looks amazing, I’m unbelieveably happy. It probably took 30 hours or more to paint. I needed to do a second coat on some of the white, I could have left it but I’m glad I didn’t
My 10 old daughter and I completed this. It looks so colorful and its perfect in her room. I found the quality of the canvas and paints great but I did go and purchase some new brushes
I love the quality of the paints and canvas. I have ordered from other sites previously and you cannot compare. I won’t go elsewhere now.
Love everything about this company, great product and great service.
This was a lovely piece to paint. This is my fourth kit from Paint Plot and I am very impressed with the quality. I would recommend starting with a simpler one than this, there are many small cells. I started with the Upside down Giraffe, which is a ripper
The first time I ordered from them I got my package in about a month and a half I thought that took a long time and I really enjoyed the product. But then when I decided to order again a much bigger shipment that’s when the trouble started. I placed an order back in March it is now almost October. Still no package. By the time they finally shipped me my order I had moved. I tried multiple times to ask them to please change the shipping address but they didn’t. Then I had to go through a long process with them re-shipping my order to my new address. I finally got a confirmation 21 days later that the new order had shipped to find out they shipped it is going back to my old address again!!!!! I’ve asked three times for my money back and they simply state that they can’t as the order as already shipped. I am not going to wait one year to get this product. DO NOT ORDER FROM TIS COMPANY!
My partner and I are what some would call empty nesters. We took this up to help pass the time. We are totally addicted! We initially chose Paint Plot because we liked their exclusive range. Now we wouldn’t go anywhere else!
A really fun project. My youngest daughter helped me paint the upside Down Giraffe kit. It looks fantastic and she has it hanging in her bedroom. I would recommend this kit and Paint Plot to anyone that is beginning.
I wasn’t sure how long my painting kit would take during the pandemic. It was here within 3 weeks which I thought was really good. The kit was great quality and there was plenty of paint. Overall experience was excellent. (5 stars)
I have just ordered another paint by number from Paint Plot, I have found their service really pleasant, I just loved the welcoming email. Great job guys.
I found this so relaxing. The colors are perfect and the fox looks so lofe like. Thanks Paint Plot I have already ordered more.
I just loved the whole process and the painting turned out much better than I expected.
I’ve done quite a few pbn’s now. I have found Paint Plot very helpful. FYI this is the easiest I have done so far.
I ordered two canvases in APRIL and have NOT received them yet. They have claimed to have resent them three times explaining they where lost in transit. They just gave me a tracking number for the ones the recently resent and they where coming from China. It got to Canada, made it to a city six hours away from me and then SENT BACK TO CHINA!! I’m so frustrated. This isn’t a good company and not worth the head ache.
Really garbage company.
Made a large order with them. They ended up cramming all 8 kits into 2 boxes, order was delayed, one of the items was missed.
When I brought this to their attention the response was clear my email was not even read.
Stay way clear of this company, plenty of other choices to buy the same products
I love this company. Always relaxing and enjoyable
This site is a scam! I paid around $50 for an order and they never sent it. When I contacted customer service they said the tracking number said it was delivered and there is nothing they could do. They’re thieves. Don’t waste your money. The customer support representative I spoke with was Kevin Angelo Legazpi.
Paint Plot is rated 3.66 based on 125 reviews