Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
Paint Plot canvases and paints are always reliable-any problems are quickly solved-delivery is fast. I highly recommend Paint Plot.
I absolutely love diamond painting. I try to do a hour a day and it feels like a mini achievement when its completed. Theres alot of different pictures to choose from and I appreciate the team allows customer to vote for new artwork.
first timer....ordered two PBN canvas. Absolutely loved doing the first one that i finished it quicker had I had expected. Already onto the second canvas and next order as well... very addictive and therapeutic
Fantastic service and efficient customer contact
Always a nice surprise
Being able to return a kit I didn't like and not having to pay for the return is amazing. Thank you so much.
Have just about finished my 4th painting (for my granddaughters) and have loved each and every one. The challenge is great as some of the "spaces" are so very small but the result is certainly worthwhile and the girls have loved that is something they can always keep from Nannie.
Lovely relaxing thing to do with a great result that you can keep
I enjoy doing the paintings and will be doing one as a present for my grandson. I fell relaxed while I am doing the paintings.
Paint Plot are fantastic. So many amazing paintings to choose from, it’s hard to make a choice. The prices are very good and customer service is great. They get back to you very quickly. Delivery is usually within a few days. I’m totally addicted and will definitely be buying many more paintings as it’s so calming and satisfying. Great work Paint Plot
They say 2-5 days for delivery more like 14 days within Australia- China ship quicker also other companies are much faster
Great price and quality product, really like the after service too!
Wonderful product and fantastic customer service from the get go. Doing the paint by numbers has helped drastically with my sleep and relaxation. Cannot recommend Paint Plot anymore. I've now purchased 4 PBN and I have just signed up for the subscription and I am so excited! Your service is amazing!!
I am only new at pbn and I love my canvas, my only negative was that 3 of the paints pots were hard as the lid was slightly ajar.
I have a paint plot subscription now because I love this company so much. Ive just finished my 1st and I’ve currently got 5 more waiting to do! Some of my paints did arrive dry but paint plot quickly responded to my email and sent out new ones. Thanks Paint Plot! ❤️
Delivery of this product has taken well over a month. I have email and call and left a voicemail message for a call back and nothing. Order is sitting in customs and can not get a ETA even from the postal service. 😩😩😡😡
Not the best for beginners. Painting are not put in the frame if that option is purchased. Also there was no reference paper with the picture and numbers on it like most kits have in case of mistakes, so you have to take a photo as a reference guide. I also put a layer of gesso on the canvas as it was very waxy. Other local options are better and generally cheaper. Service and delivery time were ok.
Didn’t actually get a product from Paint Plot which I know should disqualify me from reviewing. But I am not reviewing the product here, I am reviewing the ‘experience’. I had browsed many of their kits and very nearly bought one. In the end I decided to go with a competitor after the final cost after shipping was much cheaper. It has been less than 24 hours and I’ve received several emails and a couple of text messages pestering me to complete my purchase. I never created an account. I never provided my phone number. I exited the screen before making any purchase. I have never had a company be so persistent after deciding NOT to shop with them. I’ve now managed to unsubscribe and I won’t ever be browsing the website again after this experience.
I ordered from this company and never received anything. I repeatedly asked for a refund but was told I needed to send their product back (which again, never received). Eventually a different customer rep (there was a new name every time) agreed to give me a refund but said they were not able to as it had been more than 6 months. I told them to simply send me back my $ via PayPal. I was finally issued a refund and thought the whole thing was over. A month after, they disputed my refund saying it was an unauthorized transaction. It was sent from Mike (the so called owner) Paypal. I had to contact Paypal about it and they eventually decided in my favor but it took nearly a year & some legal fights to get a refund. Save your time and money. This entire company is fraudulent & looking into the company, it doesn't even seem real. I've already reported this "company" to the FTC and the Australia gov. Also looking into the company more, the company isn't even ran by a "Mike or Tova". It's ran by Rebecca Keogh who isn't ever mentioned on their website.
My mother ordered three paint by numbers kits for me. After a few months we called to ask why they haven’t arrived. They told us they had shipped and arrived. Turns out they arrived in a different city. So they told us there was nothing they can do. But we could call the city’s post office. Several months later one of the painting kits arrived. The box looked like someone sat on it.
Paint Plot is rated 3.79 based on 196 reviews