Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
I’ve done quite a few pbn’s now. I have found Paint Plot very helpful. FYI this is the easiest I have done so far.
I ordered two canvases in APRIL and have NOT received them yet. They have claimed to have resent them three times explaining they where lost in transit. They just gave me a tracking number for the ones the recently resent and they where coming from China. It got to Canada, made it to a city six hours away from me and then SENT BACK TO CHINA!! I’m so frustrated. This isn’t a good company and not worth the head ache.
Really garbage company.
Made a large order with them. They ended up cramming all 8 kits into 2 boxes, order was delayed, one of the items was missed.
When I brought this to their attention the response was clear my email was not even read.
Stay way clear of this company, plenty of other choices to buy the same products
I love this company. Always relaxing and enjoyable
This site is a scam! I paid around $50 for an order and they never sent it. When I contacted customer service they said the tracking number said it was delivered and there is nothing they could do. They’re thieves. Don’t waste your money. The customer support representative I spoke with was Kevin Angelo Legazpi.
Canvas arrived unstretched unlike other sites so I had to order frames separately. Frames were more than $20AUD and arrived splintered and without assembly instructions. Pins were dangerous to use and two broke as i pushed them in, almost piercing my thumb. I provided this feedback to PaintPlot via email to save a negative review and they said they looked forward to my future business. AVOID.
I have ordered many from you and I’m generally happy, but the last one I ordered was a little longer than normal……..love the paintings
Hours of fun and great service as always.
Stunning!!! Colors are off the chart. Love. I can highly recommend if you are a fellow fantasy lover!
I’m so happy I ordered this one. The colors explode. So glad I ordered from Paint Plot, many more orders to come – I’m addicted
My favorite animal by far. This was just a great new experience for me. It was relaxing and I found it hard to stop. Thank you I am a definitely going to order more. One tiny suggestion, more horses please.
Top quality and speedy service. I will be ordering many more from this company
Absolutely do not buy.
I ordered end if February. Despite many emails back and forth with a bot, not a real person, I was assured to just "give it a couple weeks." I asked for a refund, no answer.
Here we are in August, and I end up receiving a soaking wet package w 4 canvases crinkled up.
That's >$100 I'll never get back. Terrible business, terrible customer service, and terrible products. Shipped from China, supposedly.
Couldn’t fault the service or quality it was just a little easy for me. Maybe a suggestion would be to rate how hard they are. I will be buying more for sure.
Really surprised how easy this was. Painting is my new favorite past time.
SCAM!! Ordered my paintings in May and over 3 months later still nothing. I believe the positive reviews are fake. Don't buy!!
SCAM!!!!!! This business is just trying to take your money. I ordered my paintings back in April and with multiple emails back and forth they keep giving me the run around that my package is on the way and it’s too late for a refund. I reported them and you should too!
SCAM. I ordered product in early April and still have not received anything. The company is not refunding or cancelling my order after multiple requests. After 126 days, still nothing. My tracking number still says my order is in another country. $75 down the drain and a big headache.
Looks better than the picture, very pleased. Great quality canvas and paints. I didn’t like the brushes so I purchased more.
Goooorgeous artwork. Highly receommend. It looks divine