Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
Stunning!!! Colors are off the chart. Love. I can highly recommend if you are a fellow fantasy lover!
I’m so happy I ordered this one. The colors explode. So glad I ordered from Paint Plot, many more orders to come – I’m addicted
My favorite animal by far. This was just a great new experience for me. It was relaxing and I found it hard to stop. Thank you I am a definitely going to order more. One tiny suggestion, more horses please.
Top quality and speedy service. I will be ordering many more from this company
Absolutely do not buy. I ordered end if February. Despite many emails back and forth with a bot, not a real person, I was assured to just "give it a couple weeks." I asked for a refund, no answer. Here we are in August, and I end up receiving a soaking wet package w 4 canvases crinkled up. That's >$100 I'll never get back. Terrible business, terrible customer service, and terrible products. Shipped from China, supposedly.
Couldn’t fault the service or quality it was just a little easy for me. Maybe a suggestion would be to rate how hard they are. I will be buying more for sure.
Really surprised how easy this was. Painting is my new favorite past time.
SCAM!! Ordered my paintings in May and over 3 months later still nothing. I believe the positive reviews are fake. Don't buy!!
SCAM!!!!!! This business is just trying to take your money. I ordered my paintings back in April and with multiple emails back and forth they keep giving me the run around that my package is on the way and it’s too late for a refund. I reported them and you should too!
SCAM. I ordered product in early April and still have not received anything. The company is not refunding or cancelling my order after multiple requests. After 126 days, still nothing. My tracking number still says my order is in another country. $75 down the drain and a big headache.
Looks better than the picture, very pleased. Great quality canvas and paints. I didn’t like the brushes so I purchased more.
Goooorgeous artwork. Highly receommend. It looks divine
Can’t say a bad word. Great experience. Definitely order more from you guys.
It is coming along nicely. Lots of small parts though. I know I’m going to be wrapped when I finish but I have found some parts a little tedious.
I purchased two paint by numbers kits from Paint Plot on April 20, 2020 and have yet to receive them. When I first contacted the company, they told me it looked like my order was lost in transit and they would send a new one. That order has still not been received and now when I contact the company they do not respond. I have asked for a refund three times and no response or refund of my money. If I could give 0 stars I would.
Great quality and speedy service has made this a fun “new” hobby. I haven’t completed this as yet as it is very detailed and I didn’t buy this to rush.
Great kit. I found it very relaxing. It looks really good and it’s the talking point when people arrive
I ordered the blossom kit as a present for my friend. She loves it and it looks awesome. We have both ordered more
A really pretty piece, I did need a magnifying glass for some small areas.
I’m happy with the result. The only complaint I would have is that some of the cells were very small and I did have to go over some numbers twice
Paint Plot is rated 3.51 based on 142 reviews