Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
Can’t say a bad word. Great experience. Definitely order more from you guys.
It is coming along nicely. Lots of small parts though. I know I’m going to be wrapped when I finish but I have found some parts a little tedious.
I purchased two paint by numbers kits from Paint Plot on April 20, 2020 and have yet to receive them. When I first contacted the company, they told me it looked like my order was lost in transit and they would send a new one. That order has still not been received and now when I contact the company they do not respond. I have asked for a refund three times and no response or refund of my money. If I could give 0 stars I would.
Great quality and speedy service has made this a fun “new” hobby. I haven’t completed this as yet as it is very detailed and I didn’t buy this to rush.
Great kit. I found it very relaxing. It looks really good and it’s the talking point when people arrive
I ordered the blossom kit as a present for my friend. She loves it and it looks awesome. We have both ordered more
A really pretty piece, I did need a magnifying glass for some small areas.
I’m happy with the result. The only complaint I would have is that some of the cells were very small and I did have to go over some numbers twice
I cannot fault the service or quality. One very happy first timer and repeat buyer
I was disappointed because I ran out of white paint. All good they sent me more and my canvas looks fab
I ordered four kits. I’ve just finished the sunflowers and I’m totally addicted. Love, love, love!!
Quite easy to do. I have a little painting experience but I think most people would find this one relaxing and it looks great when it is finished.
I really loved doing the Mothers Love kit. The only thing was that I found I did have to do a second coat on some of the white sections. Which was OK as I had enough paint. But it looks great.
I’ve been looking for a hobby. I decided to paint the Hummingbird, it is just spectacular! I can’t thank you guys enough, you have been so helpful in every way.
I just loved this project. I’ve been housebound for a while and this helped pass the time. The service was great and I will be ordering more.
The photo doesn’t do it justice. It just looks spectacular hanging on my wall. Quality was great and the process was easy. Everyone that see’s it is blown away.
I took advantage of the BUY3 code. So I have four to paint. Very happy with the service and quality of the kits. Will be busy for a while though!
Shipping was delayed. They did communicate and it seems the pandemic caused major delays. Not really my problem! I’m very happy with the product though and they did give me a discount for next time.
I started to believe that this was a scam. I did get my kit “The Wave” which looks incredible. I’m very happy with the end result and I’m willing to forgive the shipping delays due to the pandemic. Obviously, as I have ordered more from Paint Plot as I believe that they were genuinely sorry.
Ordered in April to Canada (est. 5-15 business days), it has now been 65 business days and my paintings have not arrived. Support has gotten back to me saying they cannot issue a refund. Would not surprise me if onslaught of positive reviews on this site are internal staff trying to salvage their ratings.
Paint Plot is rated 3.72 based on 130 reviews