PC Specialist Reviews

PC Specialist 5 star review on 22nd December 2022
Clive
PC Specialist 5 star review on 22nd December 2022
Clive
Quick and easy process. Ran into a couple of set up issues but rang the helpline and all was sorted quickly and easily by very friendly and helpful help desk experts.
Great Stuff
Great customer service, kept up to date with the build and postage. Awesome company to work with.
I wanted to wait a little while before leaving a review to see if I ran into any problems but the computer has been great! Customer service over the phone was really good to when istalling my previous graphics card into my new computer! Delivery was on time too, have reccomended to others :)
fabulous service from start to finish , I had to make an adjustment too my order a day or two after placing it the process was simple and i still got my new pc on the estimated delivery date. wouldnt use anyone else for future upgrades etc
Helpful tech support, pc seems great
I purchased a desktop for Christmas including a monitor. The monitor arrived in an undamaged factory sealed box and was wrapped for Christmas day. Unfortunately on opening the monitor was broken. PCSpecialist have refused to replace it as they say that 'the goods must be checked within 72 hours to assume any claim for damages' and that 'the condition of the packaging is not a reasonable measurement of the condition of the goods'. I asked them to show me evidence that they had checked the monitor before sending it to me as the appearance of the box and the damage suggests to me that it was broken during manufacturing. They replied that 'PCSpecialist do not test peripherals as they are factory sealed and come directly from our suppliers to be dispatched accordingly'. So they feel it is acceptable to assume a factory sealed undamaged box contains fit for purpose goods of satisfactory quality but that this is not a standard that applies to a customer. Obviously I am very disappointed with this and cannot recommend them due to this failure to respect my customer rights under the Customer Services Act 2015.
excellent service and delivery and delighted with the PC!
quick turnaround on my first new pc in a decade. there's been a problem with it since but I think it was a shipping issue and the support has been good.
Arrived fast, all assembled instructions were mostly clearly but a more personalised manual about the pc rather than working out which part of the setup guide was relevant might be something to look into doing! However all in all, very smooth purchase, I’m so happy with the computer!
PC Specialist 4 star review on 6th January 2023 PC Specialist 4 star review on 6th January 2023
hello, help with buying the system but starting to organize programs, due to wi fi unit not working properly ,hope that with new box all is go. I am pleased with your service detail for set up, thank you
The computer I was sent worked out of the box, and brilliantly. The whole process of customizing the PC was simple and quick, and the online tools made sure I had the information I needed to ensure that all the components I chose would work with each other and fit in the case I had chosen. Moreover, buying a second monitor through them was cheaper than buying the same monitor from an online vendor.
fantastic computer and service from company.. very pleased... 5 star service from a reliable and professional company....
High quality products to make a first class computer. Excellent delivery and customer service. This is my 5th PC Specialist purpose built computer
Thank you the laptop is very good and so much better than anything I've used before. I've been using it for 7 months now and it's very reliable.
Great website, informative and enables easy customisation of my PC. Online Chat staff also helpful and provided additional information. PC arrived ready to go. Very Happy with the service and my new PC.
I am very impressed with the service provided by PC Specialist, both before and after I bought a PC from them. First of all the configuration tool is very helpful and warns when you have chosen incompatible items. Then when I phoned for advice about certain items before I bought, the call handler was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. After the PC arrived ,I phoned the support team for help with some of the preloaded software and the guy was very patient, friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this company
Great service, easy to order, timely delivery. We all love it - thank you!
Super easy customisation, super quick delivery and all received before Christmas even though it was ordered so late! Extremely happy with the build and amazing customer service.
Great pc to game and edit on
PC Specialist is rated 4.7 based on 1,974 reviews