PC Specialist Reviews

PC Specialist 5 star review on 22nd December 2022
Clive
PC Specialist 5 star review on 22nd December 2022
Clive
Second build here and flawless yet again. Easiest website to build with by far too.
Great service and always keeps you updated on the progress of the purchase from order to delivery. Would highly recommend! :)
It was built, dispatched and delivered very quickly and was kept up to date throughout the whole process, support team were nice and friendly too and helped with any issues I had.
First time ordering from PCSpecialist. The website is simple and easy to use, I ordered my PC on the 26th of December, and it was with me on the 6th of January. They processed, built and shipped my order quickly, considering it was over the Christmas break. I was kept up to date with every step of the build, and even had the option to amend my order once it was placed. Very happy with my PC!
Pc build was good. Only issue I have had is the pc crashing
Quick and easy process. Ran into a couple of set up issues but rang the helpline and all was sorted quickly and easily by very friendly and helpful help desk experts.
Great Stuff
Great customer service, kept up to date with the build and postage. Awesome company to work with.
I wanted to wait a little while before leaving a review to see if I ran into any problems but the computer has been great! Customer service over the phone was really good to when istalling my previous graphics card into my new computer! Delivery was on time too, have reccomended to others :)
fabulous service from start to finish , I had to make an adjustment too my order a day or two after placing it the process was simple and i still got my new pc on the estimated delivery date. wouldnt use anyone else for future upgrades etc
Helpful tech support, pc seems great
I purchased a desktop for Christmas including a monitor. The monitor arrived in an undamaged factory sealed box and was wrapped for Christmas day. Unfortunately on opening the monitor was broken. PCSpecialist have refused to replace it as they say that 'the goods must be checked within 72 hours to assume any claim for damages' and that 'the condition of the packaging is not a reasonable measurement of the condition of the goods'. I asked them to show me evidence that they had checked the monitor before sending it to me as the appearance of the box and the damage suggests to me that it was broken during manufacturing. They replied that 'PCSpecialist do not test peripherals as they are factory sealed and come directly from our suppliers to be dispatched accordingly'. So they feel it is acceptable to assume a factory sealed undamaged box contains fit for purpose goods of satisfactory quality but that this is not a standard that applies to a customer. Obviously I am very disappointed with this and cannot recommend them due to this failure to respect my customer rights under the Customer Services Act 2015.
excellent service and delivery and delighted with the PC!
quick turnaround on my first new pc in a decade. there's been a problem with it since but I think it was a shipping issue and the support has been good.
Arrived fast, all assembled instructions were mostly clearly but a more personalised manual about the pc rather than working out which part of the setup guide was relevant might be something to look into doing! However all in all, very smooth purchase, I’m so happy with the computer!
PC Specialist 4 star review on 6th January 2023 PC Specialist 4 star review on 6th January 2023
hello, help with buying the system but starting to organize programs, due to wi fi unit not working properly ,hope that with new box all is go. I am pleased with your service detail for set up, thank you
The computer I was sent worked out of the box, and brilliantly. The whole process of customizing the PC was simple and quick, and the online tools made sure I had the information I needed to ensure that all the components I chose would work with each other and fit in the case I had chosen. Moreover, buying a second monitor through them was cheaper than buying the same monitor from an online vendor.
fantastic computer and service from company.. very pleased... 5 star service from a reliable and professional company....
High quality products to make a first class computer. Excellent delivery and customer service. This is my 5th PC Specialist purpose built computer
Thank you the laptop is very good and so much better than anything I've used before. I've been using it for 7 months now and it's very reliable.
PC Specialist is rated 4.7 based on 1,999 reviews