PC Specialist Reviews

PC Specialist 5 star review on 22nd December 2022
Clive
PC Specialist 5 star review on 22nd December 2022
Clive
It was not a scam :) Product arrived as advertised and is functioning correctly. No complaints. Good updates on each build stage to let you know when to expect delivery.
Installation of Windows 10 had a number of issues as it froze at one stage and was unable to proceed so contacted technical support who sorted out the issue. Once it was installed a number of Windows 10 updates were completed. Windows started, but unable to log in using the sign in screen. Contacted technical support a second time and the only way to resolve this issue was to re-install Windows 10 from scratch via USB drive. Technical support were very supportive, but these installation difficulties were very time consuming and should not be an issue with a new laptop. Delivery delayed due to 3 Bank Holidays hampering 'build time'. A Good Price.
Ordered a new build to replace my old system which gave up before Christmas. Order was delivered in the first week of January with zero fuss. Pretty good considering it was ordered during the festive holidays etc. Website was really easy to navigate and specify the system I wanted. Probably the most painless experience in getting a custom PC built. I normally build my own system but it had been 5 years and I didn't really want the hassle of ordering separate components and waiting on delivery etc. System was really well put together and excellent cable management. Packing was heavy cardboard and foam so really well packed also. Don't think you can make the experience any more fuss free to be honest as it was overall excellent.
Customer service was excellent, i hadn't a clue what I was doing as i was buying this for my fiancé, and the lovely man on the phone asked me questions about what he'd be using the pc for etc, he then asked me what my budget was and talked me through everything as he was adding it. I went a little over my budget which i didn't mind. The price for it all, including a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and the pc with everything it needed, was absolutely fantastic. Once it was dispatched, it arrived the next day. My fiancé was over the moon with it.
Fast service. Fast tracked after the Xmas rush and got my PC a week earlier than estimated!
Had a really bad experience getting a custom built pc so a friend reccomended PC Specialist to me. I ordered a better PC that one i got from the other website and i actually saved over £100. Queue time for waiting for a RX 4080 was not long at all and the pc arrived working perfectly. It was quickly built and tested and i couldnt be happier. Defo recommend
Very happy with my purchase. The process was very quick and the updates were at all stages were very welcome. The delivery package was fantastic and secure and the box inside containing all of the relevant books and paperwork was a very nice touch. Would reccomend to anyone.
This is the 4th PC I have bought from PC Specialist over past 15 or so years. All have been well made and reliable. I have no hesitation in recommending PC Specialist.
Great value for money and excellent after sales support. I ordered a PC form PC Specialist. The PC was easy to configure and great value for money. The process form order to delivery was very informative. I have had one small problem with the PC which was solved very quickly and with no fuss by their telephone support. All in all, an excellent service.
My pc is amazing, I always knew I was gonna purchase one from pc specialist
Everything perfect except the time it took, but that's the time of year.
Brilliant service, very helpful and delivery was very fast
great setup . super helpful over the phone aswell. would be happy to use them again in future!
From the get go PC specialist offers a great service tailored to your own needs. I was very appreciative of being kept up to date to the minute of the status of the assembly and delivery. The PC performs exceptionally well and looks great in the office. Thank you very much for all the effort and for a great product.
Quick service with multiple updates. Very happy
Second build here and flawless yet again. Easiest website to build with by far too.
Great service and always keeps you updated on the progress of the purchase from order to delivery. Would highly recommend! :)
It was built, dispatched and delivered very quickly and was kept up to date throughout the whole process, support team were nice and friendly too and helped with any issues I had.
First time ordering from PCSpecialist. The website is simple and easy to use, I ordered my PC on the 26th of December, and it was with me on the 6th of January. They processed, built and shipped my order quickly, considering it was over the Christmas break. I was kept up to date with every step of the build, and even had the option to amend my order once it was placed. Very happy with my PC!
Pc build was good. Only issue I have had is the pc crashing
PC Specialist is rated 4.7 based on 1,974 reviews