PC Specialist Reviews

PC Specialist 5 star review on 8th March 2024
Marcin
PC Specialist 5 star review on 7th March 2024
Nikki Lambert
Got my first custom computer and could’nt be happier with the result. The pc has been working brilliantly and has met expectations. The constant updates and help in checking the progress was excellent and all the little details helped ease my worries with such a big process. Packaging was well thought out and clearly instructed on how to remove. Worth the wait and definitely worth the cost^^
This was my first time using PC Specialist and they didn't disappoint. My PC arrived inside their 7 day delivery window, well packed and put together. Some components had been bumped in transit so I did need to re-seat a memory stick and the graphics card, but it was a minor thing to have to do. The instructions which came with the PC were clear and easily understood. I had a small issue with the bluetooth antenna on the machine and their online customer service was very fast to respond, polite, and diagnosed the issue quite quickly.
Second time i've used PC Specialist. Being able to pick your components from a list is a plus.
Always used pcspecialist and never disappointed and always do a great job
PC Specialist 5 star review on 28th March 2024
Just want to say the service, price and actual build was brilliant! Always kept me updated and even sent me a picture when the pc was built, highly recommended!
PC Specialist 5 star review on 27th March 2024 PC Specialist 5 star review on 27th March 2024
it was great service and really quick to get to me even thoe im in Iceland
Clear, easy to use website. I was able to very easily select components for a custom PC. Once ordered, communication from PC Specialist was excellent. You can track every stage of the build/shipping from your account. They even send you a pic of your new machine when the build is complete. This is the 2nd machine I have ordered from them and I will be using again in the future. The machines are well built, fully tested, and packed expertly for shipping.
Very good from miniute of placing order to delivery of product.
The range of options was really nice for internal components, the addition of even offering keyboards and monitors was pleasantly surprising as well. Arrived in perfect condition with plenty of packing inside to keep it safe, made it a bit of a struggle to get out but I'd rather that then it be too easy. It's my first pc and I'm pleased with how easy the set up was and how efficient it is, even the manuals sent were clear and easy to understand which is immensely appreciated for something that can get very complex!
We were updated throughout the process which was really helpful, and the delivery went very smoothly. We are really pleased with the PC, all of good quality. This was a birthday present for a teenager who is very pleased with it.
so happy i bought a second computer through them, and my team now orders their pc's through them to.
Outstanding company, have used several times in last 15 years for gaming laptops and PCs and the quality and value of service is unparalleled, have recommended them several times.
While some have told me the price is high, I tend to say you get what you pay for. My PC is working anything and everything and more. I'm not the best tech savvy, but enough google searches and even the handbook I got with my PC, answers all of my questions, and probable to answer anymore that I might have. Delivery? Unlike many other companies. PC Specialist offered updates to me every step of the process. From building to QC testing, updated every step of the way. And when I got the email to tell me the PC had shipped, guess what turned up on my doorstep the VERY NEXT DAY???? Website has TONS of options. From MOBO's to HHD or SSD's, Network Cards to Monitors, you can build what YOU want, not what the company wants you to have. Plus, if your choices aren't compatible with every others, the builder will tell you not only why, but offer compatible choices. All in all, very happy with the PC I have, and when it's time to upgrade, guess who I'm shopping with again? :)
2nd time i have got a pc from PC specialist and as always they come quick and with great quality. Would honestly recommend using pc specialist over other places.
I've been in the pc building/servicing world for over 25 years, yes it's great to research, source and build your pc but this company who I've used for over 15 years saves you some time and headache's as their knowledge and expertise aligns to my thinking and they are my goto company for pc builds. I've had 3 builds over the years and not a single issue and have recommend to others who also had same experience. Cannot fault the easy to use process, they keep you informed and deliver great service and products. I've seen companies come and go but these are still here for a reason, because they know what they are doing.
Very good value and excellent service
Delivery was faster than expected. Product looks really good and so far works well. Only down side is I have a buzzing when the gpu has more power to it which I believe is coilwhine. So I got unlucky there
So far the pc build quality has been as good as i expected from this firm. It has perfromed far beyond my expectations and i look forward to seeing how it fairs with all the upcoming games! Been building with this first for the past 10 years bith mine and friends pc rigs.
PC came fully working, well packaged in time specified. We always use pc specialist for our CAD pc's. the pricing is clear and can be easily adjusted without having to submit a quote like another similar site we used to use. Highly recommend.
This is my second order in 10 years from PC Specialist, great builds and clear build process. Couldn't recommend enough.
PC Specialist is rated 4.8 based on 3,385 reviews