PC Specialist Reviews

PC Specialist 5 star review on 22nd December 2022
Clive
PC Specialist 5 star review on 22nd December 2022
Clive
Easy to navigate website configuration tool that ensures components will work together. LiveChat to answer those niggling questions that arise. Good order tracking and helpful support years after purchase when you need to upgrade components.
Good communication and prompt delivery of exactly what we ordered. Worked out of the box. No worries .
Great range of high quality bespoke equipment that delivers the build needed that is never available off-the shelf from a big box manufacturer.
We bought our PC for my sons Christmas present. Having talked to my son about what it is he wanted, I was a little nervous ordering as it all sounded very foreign to me. However, once on the website and ready to build our spec it couldn't have been easier. All I had to do was make a choice for each part. We had a budget so was able to adapt it to get the best PC we could for our budget. Communication was also very good. I knew once it had been built, when it had been dispatched and all arrived in good time. My only slight gripe was that the monitor got delivered separately, 2 days later which I don't quite understand but overall extremely pleased.
PC was built incredibly quickly, dispatched fast, customer service answered all questions, pc worked out to be cheaper through PCSpecialist than if I had purchased many of the parts separately and built it myself, and to top it all off, I knew it was being built by competant people who wouldnt mess it up, unlike myself if I would try!
Great pc, customer service response is a little slow but other than that I am happy so far :)
PC Specialist 4 star review on 28th December 2022
I'm very pleased that I decided to purchase from PC Specialist. Their website was super easy to use to select the parts I wanted in my custom PC and pricing was very competitive. The ordering process was well automated, with an ability to check a web page and see what stage the order process was at (pre-production, build, test, despatch) and when it might be shipped. The only slight negative was that delivery was quoted at 7-9 working days, and it actually arrived after 14 working days, but as this was in the lead up to Christmas and everything else was perfect, it didn't feel unreasonable. DPD delivery was trackable and narrowed down to a 1 hour delivery slot on the day. Packing was more than adequate with expanded foam inside the case keeping the components safe. The PC itself exceeded expectations; build quality is superb, with cable management exceptionally well done. All the documentation and spare parts such as cables, plates and screws were included in a cardboard box, allowing for home modification or expansion. The welcome booklet is very well written and will get beginners up and running easily. Windows was pre-installed and just needed activating. Components (such as RAM timing) were all optimised. I was really happy with the purchasing experience and totally delighted with the delivered PC. Recommended!
Easy to use website, very customizable, good advice on the phone, easy ordering, good updates on progress, delivery spot on. Product so far very good and well packaged.
Fantastic service, from initial website visit, selection, build, updates & delivery. Was impressed with how carefully it was packed for transit. No expense spared. Great service & highly recommended. Gaming PC working fine since set up in Christmas Day. Happy Sons. I’m sure the aftercare will be fantastic if required but my initial hunch is that everything is great & working superbly. Thank you all at PC Specialist. Happy New Year & all the best for 2023.
Had problems getting parts I ordered had to change a lot and was well advised on what to change to but when I opened this up for my son on Xmas day we found damage to the pc but it hasn’t effected performance or anything just miffed it was damaged as it was a lot of money
PC Specialist 4 star review on 27th December 2022
Verry please with service quick buld and quick dispatch
Communication and updates were good. I'm definitely not a computer expert so checking the compatibility is valued. A start up message appears every time that shouldn't do but apart from that the computer seems good.
Quick and well built
Yeah. Nothing to complain about. Easy to pick parts, good check system. Customer Service were on point. Made extra efforts for me as I needed to connect my hard drives - they put the cables in for me, took me a few minutes once it arrived to set up as a result. Was surprised how cheap it was relative to my parts. Was pretty quick overall.
Great build even over the festive period they were still relatively fast, all the automated communication is handy to keep up to date with the build. Would buy from again
PC arrived in a timely fashion, well packaged and with good set-up instructions. Absolutely no complaints.
Fast delivery and great product, 10/10.
Came on time, great build, great packaging and good service.
Great service and fantastic product. Price was reasonable. Delivery and packing were spot on.
PC Specialist 5 star review on 26th December 2022
Good build quality. Online staff was supportive and helpful. Tidy cable management and competitive prices for all components. They will always ensure the best quality parts for your PC.
PC Specialist is rated 4.7 based on 1,989 reviews