PC Specialist Reviews

PC Specialist 5 star review on 22nd October 2022
Chris
PC Specialist 5 star review on 22nd October 2022
Chris
Second time buying from PCS. And another great experience. Ordered and received and to be honest its better than I expected. I was kept in the loop at each stage of the build and despatch and it was received in quick time. Excellent.
Computer built and delivered as per specification and presumably is working fine as my son is on it most of his time and hasn't moaned so far. Can't comment on after service as we haven't needed to contact, which in itself is a good thing.
Customer service was very good and price was good value. We have had some difficulty in getting the correct lead from the monitor to the graphics card and we are still awaiting delivery on that one before we can comment on the performance.
Everything happened within 2 weeks from ordering the computer. Was kept upto date via emails all the way through the process. Returns and refund no idea. Not been needed.
Very pleased with the ordering and update service. Could follow the build every step of the way which was comforting to a novice like me!
A really great package for the price. This notebook is for my daughter for school, and it has a great combination of power, memory and storage for a very bearable price.
As always, a great service. Speedy build and delivery. PC works well.
Delivery and build was in good time and in good shape, customer support was great and led me patiently through installing my own hard drives. Build itself was very neat and tidy, only downsides being a few niggling issues like fans touching wires which I had to go in and solve myself, though nothing major and the computer runs swimmingly. Would definitely purchase again from them in the future.
Excellent advice when i spoke to them on the phone about what i needed, and a quick turnaround.
"Does what it says on the tin" I now have a happy son who had fun designing his gaming PC to his spec and price. Delivered on time and thankfully you are updated at every stage of the build process. Job done!
So simple to buy from this firm and very professional and you are always kept up to date with the entire process. A must use company…🙏
An awesome laptop made exactly to my spec and delivered quickly. I couldn't ask for more.
A friend recommended PC Specialist, and he helped me build the right PC for me. The website was easy to use and understand. Price wise it was competitive. It also had more options than another website I had been looking at. The PC was delivered in the promised timeframe, though to be honest if you look at the flow chart they show once ordered and add up all the stages it looks like they will never be able to deliver on time. Got to say I like the led lights on the front of the PC. :)
I'm only a novice, that's why a brought my Pc from pcspecialist but it's a good job I had two 4Pin IDE To 2 SATA Power Splitter from my old pc so I could connect my old HDD and Burner. This was probably my fault being a novice and I should have used the Live Chat before ordering it.
PC Specialist 4 star review on 26th November 2022 PC Specialist 4 star review on 26th November 2022
This was my first time buying a PC from Pc specialist and the service you receive from them is amazing. You can tell the care the build team have put into making sure your pc runs as it should and arrives at your doorstep safely. You get emails every time your pc enters the next stage which is a huge help. Overall couldn’t fault pc specialist and would 100% recommend to a friend.
OC arrived timely, very well packaged and ready to go. All parts as advertised. Cannot complain! Even spoke with tech support regarding query on motherboard. Answered all questions in a kind manner. Would highly recommend.
Pc specialists are the best about. Kept in constant contact via emails and even phone calls. I amended my order twice and was never to much trouble. refunded any over paid amount within 2 days. I would happily recommend PC specialist to anyone wanting a custom built machine or pre built machine. Over the moon with how easy the whole process was.
Genuinely excellent customer service, well priced with great range. Service from order to post-delivery was excellent and communication and advice throughout was top-notch A really easy and enjoyable experience
Build quality is good, when picking specs it sometimes says you need a more powerful part or that you could even save some money on it because its overkill compared to everything else in the setup. On the whole good experience and quick delivery times
Great computer, really pleased with PC Specialist. Customer service was excellent, kept me informed at every step of the build. A component I had specified was unavailable so they upgraded it at no cost to me. Build and delivery was even quicker that anticipated, which was a bonus.
PC Specialist is rated 4.7 based on 1,818 reviews