PC Specialist Reviews

PC Specialist 5 star review on 2nd June 2022
Terry C
PC Specialist 5 star review on 21st May 2022
Jenny
Thank you Steve for your quick response and your understanding. Great advice, knows what he's talking about and has a calm demeanour. Would recommend it.
Speedy postage, well packaged, signed for & lovely delivery driver from DPD. Very happy, thank you :)
PC Specialist 5 star review on 1st July 2022
Excellent service and super-quick build. Very pleased.
Through my son, this is the 2nd time of purchasing from PC Specialist and once again very happy. Quick shipment and great laptop.
Excellent service from PC Specialist. Highly recommended.
After our 3rd return of our laptop pcspecialists finally agreed to refund us however they are now trying to hold back 100e stating that there were scratches to the PSU and laptop case. They said they can't sell on with scratches. Surely that is not legal to sell on faulty laptops as new? And if they sell them as reconditioned surely slight scratches would be expected. Be careful buying from here. If you experience any difficulties with your hardware it is extremely difficult to get a replacement or refund.
The product was created, packaged and delivered in great time. The specification is meeting my current needs. I was impressed by the safe way it was packaged to avoid damage. So far everything is good, thank you.
Thank you for top service.Top product. Will use again and spread the word.
I bought my AIO PC from PC Specialist have bought a similar one earlier in the year and having been very pleased with it. I am equally pleased with this one. The service is very quick with a turnaround from order to delivery of 4 working days. I set up both machines myself with no difficulties and both are well used. One minor issue is that the stand and PC need to be assembled but there are no instructions with the order. Assembly is straightforward once you have worked it out but it isn't intuitive. Instructions should be included.
This is my second computer from PC Specialist, replacing the one I got four years ago. Yet again, perfect specification options to select from for the machine I wanted, regular build updates, and expedited shipping. (Sadly via DPD, which is their only shortfall, IMHO). After saving it from the courier, it turns out to be another lovely piece of kit for a reasonable price.
I decided to go with PC specialist for a new gaming PC. I was initially impressed with the site and how it provided recommendations on what would work with my set up (including when I selected a PSU more powerful than required I was even advised of that to save money). Once the order was in, the building of the device by PC Specialist was quick and delivery was equally efficient too. I'm very happy with how PC specialist handled the order and with the PC too. Thanks!
Excellent service and well packaged product. Only had this a week before I went away on holiday so not really spent much time on it. Would definitely recommend using this company to anyone looking to go down the route of pc gaming.
Very easy to select and specify the configuration I wanted. I was kept informed of the construction, testing and delivery throughout the whole process, very happy!
Helpful from start to finish. Kept me updated and informed. Would buy again and would highly recommend pcspecialist to friends and family.
I've used them twice and both times have been very happy with the machines
Super quick, super easy, just what I wanted. 3090ti works a beast
PC Specialist 5 star review on 19th June 2022
Great choice of components and superb build quality.
Nice PC Productor!
It was delivered on time well packaged with helpful welcome package ,built perfectly no software or hardware issues.
Good quality components at a good price, put together well and delivered on time.
PC Specialist is rated 4.68 based on 1,360 reviews