Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Michael Lloyd
Michael Lloyd
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 20th April 2021
It was my fault, but the pedestal doesn’t fit my art piece and I need to return it.
quality pedestal. well made and delivery on time. thank you!
The pedestal turn out even better than we anticipated! Great company..../highly recommend!
Thanks Jill! Enjoy your new pedestal!
Pedestals look great. Great workmanship! Love them!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 15th April 2021
This place is great! I ordered several pedestals in various sizes and finishes . . . each one is perfect. They were produced and delivered quickly, they were packaged well and they are just fantastic. I highly recommend Pedestal Source.
Thanks so much! I hope you continue to enjoy your pedestals.
Wow! Just perfect. Perfectly made, perfectly packaged and delivered on time. One really nice touch was the personalized video they sent me of the pedestal after it was built and getting ready to be shipped. Recommend it 100%!
Thanks for the review! Great to hear you had a stellar experience with us. Enjoy your pedestal!
This pedestal is exactly what our piece of art needed. It fits very well with our modern decor and we are thrilled to have it in our home.
Thanks Maxine. Enjoy your new pedestal and don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions.
Love this pedestal ! Very well built !
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it!
I ordered a pedestal and it came in quick! It fit perfectly!!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Thanks so much for sending that photo Davonda. Absolutely beautiful display!
Came out absolutely perfect!!
Thanks Jacqueline! I hope it brings years of beauty to your home.
1st let me say I have never received a progress VIDEO of my purchase ! Nice touch ! My pedestal is everything I expected & I received plenty of compliments. I definitely would recommend PEDESTAL SOURCE !!!
Thanks Michael. Our crew has been hoping for a star on Hollywood Blvd for years.
We couldn't be happier with our lit pedestal!! Our marble sculpture has NEVER looked better. Very pleased with the craftsmanship and the professionalism exhibited. Would certainly order another pedestal should we purchase an art piece worthy of being lit and showcased. Thank You!!
Thanks Sydney! Glad you are enjoying your pedestal.
This is the seventh pedestal that I have purchase from Pedestal Source. Your pedestals are the finest I've found and your service is fantastic! Thank you for providing such an efficient and quality oriented business. I look forward to working with you in the future.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Thanks for your loyalty Reagan. The photos are gorgeous!
I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for a custom pedestal. Ordering was very easy and they kept me informed throughout the entire build and delivery process. When I unboxed it, I was pleasantly surprised at the level of quality. This was the perfect solution for us and it looks beautiful with the light on! Great product at a great price.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Hi Jerry. Great to hear you're happy with the pedestal! Thanks for the review and for sending the photo along with it. We love seeing your pedestals at work!
The pedestal is beautiful. Service was great.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 7th April 2021 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Thanks Cynthia! Your display looks amazing!
I’ve ordered many pedestals from these people and I have always been pleased with the quality, shipping and pricing. I would highly recommend this workshop if you want a perfect pedestal.!!
Thanks Michael. We greatly appreciate your loyalty. Enjoy your newest pedestal!
The pedestal we received was perfect and the customer servicing was awesome!! They even sent a video from the workshop when it was completed so that I could see it before it shipped. I wouldn’t hesitate for even a second about purchasing from the Pedestal Source!!
Thanks Kathleen! Great choice on the ambient light!
This is the fourth pedestal that Pedestal Source has made for us, so I don't think there is any doubt about how much we like it. The customer service is wonderful and the craftsmanship is excellent. Highly recommend.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Thanks Patricia! So glad to have the opportunity to help support your art collections!
We are so happy with our custom made pedestal we purchased from Pedestal Source! They really streamlined the ordering process and made it easy to select the right size. Having shopped around, we felt that the pricing was very reasonable for the quality of the product. They were great at communicating with is and even sent video as it was being made! Our pedestal arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged to ensure no damage during shipping. We could not be more delighted with the product and would highly recommend Pedestal Source to anyone looking for a beautiful, museum quality pedestal!
Hello Phoebe. Delighted to hear you're enjoying your pedestal! Thanks so much for the extremely thoughtful review. We truly appreciate hearing about your experience with us.
Good job and thanks for the video. Great experience..!! The Helmet signed by Emerson Fitipaldi got its place
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Thanks for the review and glad you're enjoying your new pedestal. The helmet looks great!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 718 reviews