Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
I’m an interior designer. I ordered a black pedestal and was pleasantly surprised to get updates and a personalized video showing my order prior to shipping. Nice touch! Pedestal arrived quickly and was very well packaged. I couldn’t be more pleased!
Looks beautiful. Just what I envisioned. And, love the personalized video sent. Nice touch.
I Love this company! I have ordered various sizes and shapes over the years and you guys just keep getting better. It was so fun to get the video. What a great idea. Thanks so much.
We are extremely satisfied with the pedestal purchased and the continuous feedback received while it was being created. As it was completed while we were on vacation, the team held shipment until just before our return, so we were greeted with the wonderful product upon arrival home. We have and will continue to recommend PedestalSource to anyone looking for that special display highlighter.
We enjoyed the prompt shipping and the quality of the pedestals. Will be placing another order soon.
Extremely customer oriented. Rec’d video clip of pedestal after it was finished! Never had any vendor as easy to work with or that communicated better.
Thanks for the review John. Our team works diligently to provide the best customer service possible and will be glad to hear you had a great experience with us. Enjoy your pedestal and don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions.
Excellent product. Excellent customer service. I am extremely pleased!! This is the second pedestal I have bought from this company. Always good!
All our pedestals were built exactly to specifications and look amazing. The people were easy to work with, enthusiastic, efficient and overall consummate professionals. The shipping was great, and they made it super simple to unpack. Overall a great experience!
I can't recommend Pedestal Source enough! From start to finish, they provided top notch customer service and an excellent product to match! The team went above and beyond expectations with little details and the custom video was just over the top! I wish nothing but the best for this company!
I love the customer service and the special touch of the video provided prior to shipping.
I'm a sculptor and many venues are limited by their not having display pedestals. With the dozen pedestals I bought from you, I was able to acquire two out of town shows, lend them to a friend for her show, loaned them to an arts organization for their annual fundraiser show, and used them for a big show of my work at a Museum!
Pedestals were delivered on time and have a perfect finish. Would highly recommend Pedestal Source.
Delivered as promised. Looks great
Pedestals look fabulous. Had to ask for adjustable feet and the company sent me everything I need to do it myself.
I forgot to think about my crazy old building before ordering. They look amazing. And the pre video they sent me was awesome.
I love my pedestal. Job well done
Beautiful and functional. Love it!
How can we go 5 STARS PLUS? From the initial stage of discussion, to receiving the samples within days of ordering them and now receiving our pedestial cube, we are so appreciative of the GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE WE RECEIVED AND OUR NEWEST PIECE IS TERRIFIC AND EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED.
Many thanks,
Meryl & Ron Segel
Second pedestal I have purchased. EXCELLENT!
You guys are AWESOME! The speed, the video, the communication, the quality all top performance. You deserve to very successful at what you are doing. Wishing you guys much growth and profits!
Jim Zarley
I liked the first pedestal I purchased from Pedestal Source so much (black laminate 15X15X15) back at the beginning of this year that I bought a second for a piece of sculpture. The new one is white laminate and is perfect. It arrived undamaged and timely. I can't recommend Pedestal Source enough.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.97 based on 390 reviews