Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

Pedestal Source 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Flavio Ostolaza
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Flavio Ostolaza
Thank you for the lovely pedestal and I enjoyed the surprise personalized video!
Thanks Debbie. Enjoy your pedestal and don't hesitate to holler if you ever have questions.
Excellent service and we loved the video. Looks great
Thanks Jeffrey. Enjoy your pedestal!
easy to order
incredibly fast service for a custom piece of furniture
video prior to delivery showing the pedestal was first class
item was better than expected....it was perfect
Thanks for your review Leonard!
The pedestal I ordered is just PERFECT! It looks very elegant. It is well made. I ordered one with a spotlight to display a piece of art. I called the company to place the spotlight in a specific area. Their customer service was superb and the results: AMAZING. I couldn’t be happier with this pedestal.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Pedestal was well packed and arrived in great condition. Received in a reasonable period of time and would purchase from PedestalSource again.
Thanks Richard! Enjoy your pedestal and don't hesitate to call if you have questions.
Thank you so much for the beautiful custom pedestal. The wide range of selections and customer driven measurements from Pedestal Source Display Specialties make this company number one to work with in our book. The YouTube of Nick at the factory showing us our pedestal prior to shipping was hysterical. You guys rock!! Thanks.
www.pedestalsource.com.. Shelia and Jeff
Thanks Shelia! We appreciate your thoughtful review. I'll be sure to pass your kudos along to Nick.
Great looking product. Manufactured and delivered within time frame.
Thanks Michael. Enjoy your pedestal!
Dont think twice about buyer from these guys. Class act and the personal production video was nuts!
Thanks for the review Richard! Enjoy your pedestal and if you ever have questions don't hesitate to give us a call.
My pedestal was just as promised. Your customer service is wonderful I particularly enjoyed the video. Thanks so much for doing such good work.
Hi Dorothy. Thanks for leaving a review and very glad to hear you're enjoying your pedestal.
This is a terrific company offering great quality products. Their service was perfect in every way, even offering a video of the man who made my pedestal after he finished it.
If you ever need their products, I highly recommend them.
Hello William. We certainly appreciate your review and trust. Glad your pedestal met all your expectations.
We are extremely happy with our pedestal. The quality is outstanding! The presentation before it was shipped with the video was wonderful. Even though our pedestal was shipped to the wrong address, the situation was corrected immediately. We received it in 48 hours. Superb service! I would purchase from this company again and would recommend to family and friends! Great company!
Thanks Kathleen! Very glad to hear your neighbors came through for you with a "secondary" delivery :). Sorry for any confusion with the shipping!
Well and securely packed, it arrived after losing it position to the Christmas tree. However it is perfect, appearing as represented.
Thanks Carl! I'm sure the pedestal won't mind sharing some glory with the occasional Christmas tree! Enjoy the pedestal and have a great new year.
THANK YOU SO MUCH THE PEDESTAL WITH THE AMBIENT LIGHTING IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND EXACTLY WHAT RECIEVED THANKS AGAIN -RON-
Glad you're enjoying the pedestal. That ambient light is certainly a cool feature!
Just received our second pedestal. Our third is now on order. Both pieces are exactly what we expected. Well built and the exact size per our specification. Great quality. Friendly and helpful service reps.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 5th January 2021 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Thanks for your review and loyalty. Those displays are beautiful! Thanks for the photos.
I highly recommend Pedestal Source if you are looking for highly skilled craftsmanship.
This is a company that takes great pride in their work and the finished product speaks for itself. The company was extremely professional through every phase of the process.

Thank you Pedestal Source!
LM
Thanks so much for the review! Glad to hear your experience with us was outstanding. I hope you enjoy years of beauty with your new pedestal.
Great experience & customer care which, unfortunately is in short supply these days. I mean, a personal video from the company showing my pedestal! Who does that? Impressive. And it was made & shipped very quickly, much sooner than expected. Works well with my art piece.
Thanks for your review! Our entire team takes great pride in providing the best customer service possible. Enjoy the new year and your pedestal!
Exceptional customer service! We ordered a cylinder with Ebony Dyed Walnut Wood Veneer. Ryan sent us a video of the pedestal before shipping to confirm completion and another video was sent demonstrating the false bottom we added. It doesn’t get any better than this. The quality and craftsmanship is on par with museum quality. The pedestal will display a sculpture of the Virgin Mary “La Pieta” originally from the Vatican. Thank you so much Libby, Ryan and the Pedestal Source Team!

P.S. The add a picture function is not working. I would like to add a photo
Thanks for your very thoughtful review David. Glad to hear the pedestal meets your expectations. I'll check into the image uploader. We'd love to see a photo of La Pieta!
Prompt delivery and quality
Customer service is great. I have ordered Multiple times form them Products are made to last
Thanks for your review and your loyalty!
My pedestals are fabulous for my Frank Fleming goat and dog man. I will send a video soon. Thank you. Barbara Larson
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 4th January 2021 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Thanks for sharing your photos and review Barbara! Your display looks amazing!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 538 reviews