Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We have the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

800-333-9953

Ariel
Karen
Dhurata
More Photos & Videos
Excellent workmanship. Great customer service. I've purchased 2 custom pedestals from Pedestal Source. One displays a handmade art lamp in a small downstairs bathroom. The other is a speaker stand positioned next to the wet bar in my media room. I've received inquiries and complements on both.
Outstanding customer service and great products. We have sculptures mounted for the public, and they look great on Pedestal Source pedestals!
By far the best on-line service and product you could ask for. Not only is it easy to choose your own design and the product is exceptionally well made, but you can see the process and the finished pedestal before they ship it out to you! Boxed and shipped to you in perfect condition with personalized service to boot!
See review below
Great company - products are extremely well made, and customer service was outstanding. Pictures from the guys who actually built my piece were a great surprise.
Very nice product. Two thumbs up !!
And even nicer people.
There guys know their stuff!

It was easy to place an order for exactly what we needed. No compromises on shape, color, lighting. The shop delivered within a week, and the product was well made and exactly as ordered. We are very pleased with it. Very fair pricing, too.
The white laminate pedestal was absolutely stunning. The perfect packaging for shipment was noted including the bag of candy as a thankyou. You are the best!
it is as easy as it looks, and does an excellent job with my stone sculptures
Fantastic experience from start to finish. Extremely excellent quality pedestals - I couldn’t find anywhere that could match my specific requirements and Pedestal Source saved the day. 100 percent recommend!
I loved working with Pedistal Source. They gave me personal interactions on every step of the way. I especially appreciate their interaction with the design of my pedistal, and discussed my space and display object. They had me send pictures of my object, and helped me make a mock-up display so i could envision the final product. They made sure shipping details were worked out with my ability to receive the package. I enjoyed the video from the engineering shop, where the builder explained how the lights worked. I had a great experience, and am eager to use them again with an upcoming art piece.
Super service before the sale with suggested material samples sent to us quickly and good communication during the production process with the special touch of e-mailing a video showing our pedestal being packaged for shipment. Very happy with our pedestal which we use for displaying a Buddha head. Would definitely use Pedestal Source again.
Pedestal Source has been our go-to company for quality pedestals. They have a large variety of woods and other materials, designs and shapes, and even lighting within the pedestal. I only use Pedestal Source because I know the pedestal will be exactly what I want, delivered safely and well-packaged.
Very happy with my pedestal ! Quality workmanship and good pricing
True professionals at Pedestal Source! Exacting carpentry and craftsmanship enhanced by thoughtful and friendly service. Hip people, great products, and a real sense of communication!
I've received two pedestals from Pedestal Source and couldn't be more pleased with them. The craftsmanship is beautiful. Getting a video of the piece being made and shipped was great and I'll certainly use this company again when I need another pedestal.
Loved my art pedestal. Great piece. Great service.
I ordered this pedestal to display a sculpture. It arrived in perfect condition and I was very happy with the quality. Will definitely order from Pedestal Source again.
I would purchase from this company again, if I ever needed another display. Packed very well, timely delivery.
It was a great experience with Pedestal Source. The pedestals were delivery on time in accurate sizes. Perfectly packed, no damage. We use them for the booth in a fairs, extraordinary quality. It's definitely trustworthy. I recommend!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 250 reviews