Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Our pedestal is exactly what we hoping for and at a reasonable price ! Thanks Pedestal Source.
Glad we could come through for you Gordon! Enjoy your pedestal!
Found Pedestal Source by doing an online search. They are very price competitive and also communicate throughout the order process, even sending a video of my pedestal during manufacture. Great company. So glad I used them.
Thanks very much!
The experience of ordering a pedestal for my artwork and this company was absolutely outstanding. I was able to speak to a consultant share a few photos of the intended area for display and I was offered with samples of various materials and shades to be able to directly juxtapose my sculpture piece in the area. This was quite helpful and Successful and completing my decision.
Thanks Gonzalo! Glad you had a great experience shopping with us and that your pedestals provide years of beauty for you.
Excellent source for our pedestal, made to order in the exact size we needed, and the delivery was flawless. Loved the unique, individualized video that was sent prior to shipping, showing us the actual product when it was finished!
Pedestal Source is THE BEST; Superior craftsmanship; Prompt, and courteous customer care; Excellent, secure packaging, with time shipping.
Thanks Frank! We appreciate the feedback. Enjoy your pedestal and don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions.
Pedestal arrived exactly on time was exactly what I ordered. I appreciated seeing the video Showing my pedestal actually being manufactured.
Thanks Harold! Our craftsmen and their videos are inseparable! I think they've got dreams of YouTube influencer status.
Excellent service and workmanship
Thanks Andrew!
This was my first time placing an order from PedestalSource. he process was painless and the best part was the video showing our product actually being made. The pedestal was completed and delivered in a timely manner and the quality is great.
Thanks Richard! Glad we could come through for you. Enjoy your new pedestal!
Easy to order, delivered in a timely manner and perfect for my space . Thank you
Great service and quality!
It took a while to arrive but I love it. The clear acrylic disappears into the wall and really highlights the sculpture.
Beautiful pedestal. Crystal clear and came with a cleaning cloth and gloves to handle it finger print free. It was packaged really well and easy to remove from the box. I’m very happy with this pedestal and this company will definitely be my pedestal source in the future!
The pedestal was just as described and ordered. It is exactly what I needed to display my Murano vase. So glad I ordered with the optional light. What is even better is the superb customer service from Pedestal Source. The video showing the product, with measurements, prior to shipping was so creative. The box was properly packed ensuring safe shipping. They kept me up to date during the entire process. I would not hesitate to order from Pedestal Source again.
Delivered a perfectly crafted product right on time. I will use Pedestal Source again.
Pedestal Source provided exceptional quality, fast production, delivery, and great customer service even providing a video update of your product getting made.
The customer service is superb. I received my pedestal on time and in excellent condition, precisely as ordered.
i was very happy with ordering and customer svc. obviously like the product, as it is a reorder
The pedestals are beautiful and we are very satisfied. We have ordered 6 in the last year and they really great.
Outstanding customer service & very reliable. Also, the product is excellent! Very happy and satisfied with my purchase.
lovely! just what my contemporary sculpture needed to shine!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 884 reviews