Pedestal Source Reviews

5 Rating 1,300 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Absolutely fabulous! Great quality. Great service. Awesome video of our pedestal in the shop!!!
Thanks Mary!
I bought two pedestals. The plain black pedestal was perfect. The black pedestal with a light was not. I like that the pedestal was raised a little to allow for the electrical cord. I also like the "step on it" switch. I think the light was not bright enough nor high enough to provide a good light for the piece of art. I had an electrician correct both. Thanks for asking. Jim
Hi Jim. We appreciate the feedback and sorry to hear the lighted pedestal didn't quite hit your mark. Glad to hear you were able to get it resolved to your satisfaction. If you ever have questions don't hesitate to call.
Asked for samples they were delivered in a very short time along with others. Definitely responsive and I look forward to placing an order.
Thanks very much!
Loved the choices that are offered.!,,,Craftsmanship is excellent,,,,,customer service is top notch. I wish prices are a little less, but I get it. Considering everything I just said, they are crafting hand made pieces.
Thanks!
Everything was perfect. The pedestal was everything I expected. Thank you.
Thanks very much Tom! Glad you're enjoying your pedestal
We love our pedestal it was exactly what we were looking for! This was one of the only options we found that has so many options for material and sizing and let us pick the perfect piece for our space. The customer service was wonderful and they kept us updated every step of the way. Would definitely order from here again!
Thanks Hannah! We appreciate hearing from you. Glad you had a great shopping experience and thanks for your purchase.
It arrived with a chipped edge. Very poorly made. Not worth the money.
Hello Janet. Very sorry to hear your pedestal arrived damaged. We certainly understand that shipping can be hard on fragile products and are always glad to replace damaged items. Please don't hesitate to call us and we can get a replacement on its way.
Excellent - so glad I found them!
Beautiful and well made. Definitely will buy another.
Thanks Linda! Enjoy your pedestal
The pedestals are beautifully made and look great in our studio gallery. Just what we needed to illuminate our glass art. Highly recommend.
Thanks Cindy! We appreciate your business.
It came in nicer then expected. The quality is incredible!!
Glad you're enjoying your new pedestal!
I'm enjoying my new pedestal which I use as side table.
Thanks very much! Glad you're enjoying it.
Our pedestal came in the time promised and is attractive and well-constructed. It is supporting a heavy bronze sculpture weighing approximately 100 pounds.
Thanks! I hope it provides years of beauty for you.
We couldn’t be more happy with our entire experience. The video of our finished pedestal was such a classy touch! Feel free to use us as a reference… Carole & Mark S.
Thanks very much Carole and Mark! Glad you had a great experience.
Excellent service and we love the final product. Highly recommend!
Thanks John!
PedestalSource is a very professional business offering beautiful acrylic pedestals to showcase your art and artifacts. We love ours!! Thx!
Hello Jeffrey. Thanks for leaving your review and very glad to hear you're enjoying your pedestals!
Pedastal was better then I expected. Very well made and the color matched our other furniture.
Thanks Lennart! Great to hear everything matched up well. That can be incredibly tricky.
We have purchased 3 pedestals from Pedestal Source and they are so beautiful and perfect for the sculptures we want to display in our home. The walnut veneer is lovely and these a well made. The last one we bought was damaged by Fedex in transit but Mike worked with us and sent us what we needed for a simple repair so we wouldn't have to go through the claim process with Fedex. I would highly recommend Pedestal Source.
Thanks very much! So sorry to hear about the shipping damage, but very glad to hear everything worked out well in the end.
The item arrived in flawless condition and their process was seamless. I really enjoyed the video the maker sent me showing his work and letting me know it was on its way!
Thanks Deva! Glad you enjoyed the video!
These pedestals have taken my collection to the next level. Great product, top quality.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.95 based on 1,300 reviews