Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Great Company! …in every way Thank you for a beautiful on time product and excellent communication.
Thanks Richard! We try hard to provide mind-blowing customer service and it's always great to hear we've hit our mark.
I LOVE these people! The product is great.
Thanks Craig! We love you too!
Everything was great. The timeline was perfect & the pedestal is beautiful
Thanks very much Terry! Enjoy your new pedestal
Pedestals are perfect. Well constructed, exactly as advertised . Very pleased overall with both pedestals that I purchased.
Thanks Margaret! We're always grateful to hear feedback!
I am very pleased with my purchase as well as the customer service. Highly recommend Pedestal Source.
Thanks so much Louise!
We were really happy with our purchase. Came in one piece. Looks great in our living room. I recommend highly..
Thanks for your feedback Joy! I hope your pedestal continues to provide years of beauty in your home.
Beautiful product, timely delivery. The YouTube pre-delivery video was a very nice touch. Thank you
Thanks Andrew! Glad you enjoyed the video. Thanks very much for sending the photo along, your display looks great!
It is very nice. And I appreciate both the quality packing / shipping design you use, and, especially that a video was sent in advance of my modest piece being made. That was unique!
Thanks Rick! Stephen and the crew will be glad to hear your feedback. They're always looking for improvements to the system.
The pedestal is well made and the entire process was flawless. I highly recommend Pedestal Source!!
Thanks Helene! Enjoy your new pedestal and don't hesitate to call us if you ever have questions.
Pedestal arrived on time and was exactly as advertised. Dimensions and finish were perfect.
Thanks!
The experience we had with this company is extremely rare these days. A real person answered the phone after only 2 rings. They were informative, knowledgeable, could answer every question we asked. They reviewed shipping options with us and sent us a confirmation. But the real amazing thing was they sent a video of our custom piece being made! So exciting. Though very delicate, it arrived in perfect condition. BUY from this company - you will be amazed!
Thanks very much for your thoughtful review Makenna! Everyone on the team will be thrilled to hear you had a great experience.
The process of selecting through receipt of this pedestal was a breeze. The product quality is fantastic and the follow-through from the company was unparalleled. I am truly very happy I found this company as a resource.
Thanks Ron! We appreciate your feedback. Enjoy your new pedestal!
As promised - even delivered early. Quality made.
Thanks! Great to hear the delivery was speedy. We try hard to partner with the best carriers possible so it is nice to know they are delivering on quality.
It is beautiful. It complements the statue that sits on the pedestal. We love it.
Thanks James! I hope it brings years of beauty to your home.
A beautiful and finely crafted cylinder from Pedestal Source was accompanied by their responsive and prompt communication during the whole process. So glad they're nearby, too. 😎
Fantastic business, they make awesome looking pedestals for any item. These pedestals really make your item stand out and look fantastic and expensive when sitting on a pedestal
Great attention to detail. The pedestal shows it was built by people who truly care about what they build. I was thrilled to get a video from the people who built it. This company is great
Mike Taylor was incredibly patient and helpful in helping me put together the exact package I needed for my display. The shipment arrived in good condition and when expected. Thank you!
Thanks Virginia! Mike will be very pleased to hear you had a great experience and that your pedestal worked out so well.
Ordering online and not seeing Pedestal Sources work we were not disappointed the pedestal is beautifully done
Thanks Joan! Glad you're enjoying your pedestal.
Excellent workmanship. Really pleased with the quality of the pedestal we purchased.
Thanks for your review!