Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We have the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

800-333-9953

Ariel
Karen
Dhurata
More Photos & Videos
Great overhead lighting solution for glass art work! Very easy to install.
The service was fabulous, it arrived promptly and looks perfect. Great way to feature a metal sculpture.
Pedestal Source is a terrific outfit. Not only were they timely in getting it to us for a new sculpture acquisition but it is a beautiful addition to the room. Their folks are true artisans.
Quality workmanship Inna custom-made product is rare. These folks deliver and ship in expertly designed packages.
Large& Varied inventory- very helpful, will build whatever you desire- always a great job - l have ordered over 10 pedestals over the years of every shape , size & materials. Love your videos -good turn around time - your the best keep producing a great product!
What an excellent quick, designed for the space solution to showcase a valuable Wilhelm DeKooning sculpture. High quality, and light enough to move around the home, it converts that space into a museum setting. As one of the the nation’s leading art collectors, it’s Well worth the investment here to provide a solid showcase for important sculpture.
Nice pedestal. Received as expected.
It came on time. The quality was outstanding and packaging Very good. Their customer service was helpful and polite. I received a phone call to make sure I ordered the right size. I would order again if needed
Great idea to up light a life time of walking beaches mostly in New England collecting sea glass up art pedestal Exactly what I ordered and friendly customer service.
easy to navigate and pictures in actual locations is most helpful in selection. I have ordered before so know what I wanted......many thanks Dave
The pedestal was perfect, exactly the dimensions we ordered and finished beautifully.
Very helpful figuring out size and weight capacity. Fabrication and delivery was exactly as described
At tie of order and delivered promptly
Great selection and great service. Love my custom pedestal.
Fabulous company! They have a great product that displays work beautifully and professionally. I ordered several pedestals unfortunately one of the pedestals had a small flaw. I contacted customer service and they took care of the issue immediately beyond my expectations.
Excellent service! They offered to customize a pedestal for me and gave advice on the color pedestal based on the color of my sculpture being displayed.
Great to work with! Fast, thorough, and beautiful work.
The pedestals were ordered for a new gallery show. I wanted my pottery to be represented differently than at a craft show. These were perfect
Pedestal Source is the best. I have used them several times, so I know them well. The staff is really helpful & easy to work with, especially for custom items. The items arrive on time, & are exactly What I requested each time. I would never shop elsewhere!
Excellent customer service. Beautiful product and delivered on time!!
Highly recommend this company.
Pedestal Source absolutely exceeded our expectations in every aspect of our order. The communications during the design and manufacture were superb, and each employee we encountered was enthusiastic about their craft.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 250 reviews