Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
A dream to work with! Amazing customer service and an outstanding product. Highly recommend!
Thanks so much Elizabeth! We truly appreciate your feedback.
I love my new pedestal. Beautiful work and a great idea to email me a recording while the pedestal was in the process of making.Thank you.
Thanks Agnes! We just can't keep our team off the social media, they've got hopes of YouTube stardom!
Amazing, just what I expected. I blindly recommend these guys.-!!
Thanks very much Yasenko! We appreciate the high praise! Hope you continue to enjoy your pedestal and that it brings years of beauty to your home.
These guys make the best pedestals around. Great quality and looks amazing as well.
Thanks very much Craig! Absolutely love that display! Thanks for sharing the photo. I've said it before, but I'm a big fan of the ambient light. It certainly looks great with your sculpture!
I am really happy with this pedestal. Just what I wanted to display a bronze statue. It was perfect in every way.
Thanks Patricia! Glad you're enjoying your new pedestal!
I couldn't be more pleased with both the service and quality of the product.
Thanks Mary! Enjoy your new pedestals.
You guys do a great job! I am very pleased with your products. Keep up the good work! I also like how you make YouTube videos before you ship it. I really liked that. Hope you guys keep it up and thanks again!
Thanks very much! Those guys do a remarkable job at being producer, directer, and talent don't they!
The pedestals came on time and in perfect condition. Thank you.
Thanks Lorri! Glad everything arrived to your liking! Let us know if we can ever be of further assistance.
Excellent quality and service. We had a custom wood pedestal made and it was delivered within three weeks. Would recommend this company.
Thanks very much! Glad to help make your art display a reality.
The quality of pedestal exceeded my expectations. Customer service was amazing!!
Thank you Yuri! Glad you had a great experience with us and I hope you continue to enjoy your new pedestal for years to come.
I am more than satisfied with the pedestal I ordered from Pedestal Source . The website was easy to navigate and place order. I received confirmation of the order as well as a personalized video of the pedestal prior to shipment to show me my actual product and review finish , dimensions etc. It arrived on time ( early ) and was packed with care. I am using the pedestal for a gorgeous piece of art glass from Marlene Rose. It looks SPECTACULAR. I plan on placing another order soon. Pedestal Source is the only company I plan to order this type of product from. 5***** all the way.
Great job thank you
Thanks Brandon! Enjoy your pedestal
Good product, delivered as promised. This was second time I've ordered from PedestalSource, and equally satisfied each time.
Thanks very much!
What an amazing experience, such great customer care and communication, the fact that Adam sent me a YouTube video of the product before shipping showing measurements and double checking my delivery address was so extremely surprising and amazing. I can not say enough good things about my experience and this amazing company.
Thanks Richard! Glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Your display looks incredible. Thanks very much for sending the photo along.
Who writes reviews of pedestals? Well I guess I do! I was so tickled by the personalized post manufacturing video that it was hard to top it when my actual pedestal arrived. But it did! It was packed very carefully and really well made. I appreciate the evident pride in your work which shows. Nice job and fairly priced! You will be go to pedestal provider. Thanks!
Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and it is a foundational part of how we seek to improve our products and practices every day.
5 stars all the way though. even made me a vid. they're swell.
Thanks Steve!
Everything about this transaction was great. It arrived well packaged and in a reasonable timeframe. It's the perfect spot for the piece. I would absolutely order from this company again.
Thank you very much! Glad the pedestal is a great fit for your art!
Always a pleasant experience, thank you!
We are so pleased with our pedestal. It is a beautiful way to display our piece of sculpture. The company was great to work with!
Thanks Katherine! Glad it's a great fit for your sculpture!
This company did an excellent job and we love our pedestal!
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 1,094 reviews