Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

Pedestal Source 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Flavio Ostolaza
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Flavio Ostolaza
Fast turn around. Loved that they sent a video of our pedestal being made.
Always great quality, commitment to detail and understanding of its purpose. Quality, timelines and fairly priced.
Thanks Michael! We live by a motto of "constant improvement" and certainly appreciate hearing your feedback.
I ordered a black satin laminate pedestal 11 1/2” x 11 1/2” x 24” to go next to my 11 1/2” x 11 1/2” x 30”. The first one came damaged in transit. Pedestal Source expeditiously set to work making me a replacement. This time it came in perfect. I love how the different heights add interest to what I am displaying as shown in the photo below. Thank you Pedestal Source for another job well done!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Thanks for the update and the photo Brian! Very glad to hear the replacement made it there in good time and good condition! Display looks great!
It is my second pedestal and I am thrilled with both of them. Loved the video from the factory and love the fact that they are made in the USA.
Yes quality workmanship can be done in our own country!
Thanks Debbi. Indeed it can! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you in the future. Have a great new year!
Friendly helpful person to person service;
Updates of order were very helpful.
Video in shop of completed pedestal before shipping was a bonus perk to share with client.
Pedestal Source will remain my go to source and with confidence in them, I'll refer them to i potential customers.
Thank you for the review Gary! We look forward to working with you in the future. Have an outstanding new year and best wishes in 2021.
Nice and efficient service. Good looking pedestal that was to specification. Should have checked shipping costs before ordering, but in the end seemed fair.
Thanks for your thoughtful review Axel. We are definitely sensitive to the cost of shipping our pedestals and continually look for the most efficient and cost effective methods. Glad you found the service fair.
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for, the workmanship and quality are beautiful. It was packed well and the delivery time was good especially for a custom item, everything was good, no complaints, the video was a nice touch as well, keep things up! thanks again
We are extremely pleased with the pedestal and cover that Pedestal Source made for us. Customer service was very helpful and accommodating with certain modifications that we needed. The craftsmanship is excellent.
Thanks Edward! Enjoy the pedestal and have an amazing new year!
Absolutely fantastic!!
Great product and extraordinary service.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 29th December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Glad everything is to your liking Flavio. Thanks very much for the review and the photos. The displays look amazing!
I am not certain how this happened but we thought we were ordering a 34" tall pedalstal and it was less than a foot. So it did not work for us and we sent it back for a refund. Debb Carl,,
Sorry the pedestal didn't work out for you. We strive to provide the best service possible, and if there is anything we can do to get you into the right size pedestal don't hesitate to contact us.
Came out perfect.
Thanks Howard. Have an excellent New Years!
Found Pedestal Source online when searching for pedestals for a home design project. They have been a delight to work with and were able to fill the bill perfectly.
Thanks Patricia! We're glad you found us! Enjoy the pedestals and may your new year bring all the best.
The pedestal came in record time and was exactly what I wanted. It looks as nice as any I’ve seen in galleries.
Thanks Ann! Enjoy your new pedestal and all the best for the new year!
Pedestal Source company is the best company we have dealt with! A+
Excellent quality of their products, supreme customer service by sending you in advance a video by Max before shipping!
Highly recommend and we love our clear pedestals for our art pieces and as chess table base!
Thank you pedestal team and it is our pleasure to recommend you.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Thanks very much Silvia! Thanks for sending the photos. They look great!
Hope you have an outstanding New Year!
It was a great experience working with Pedestal Source. We customized our item and it was delivered exactly as ordered. It is a quality items that enhances our artwork. I'm about to order another one! Many thank.
Thanks very much for your review Stanley! Glad to hear the pedestal has provided everything you wanted and we look forward to crafting another for you.
Very nice looking and sturdy. Fabricated and delivered exactly as scheduled.
Thanks! Enjoy your new pedestal!
Pedestal arrived on time in superior condition. I had a question regarding delivery that was answered not only by email but also through a phone call from the owner. Would definitely order from Pedestal Source again.
Thanks for the review Leslee! Glad we could get your questions sorted right away. I hope you have an excellent new year!
This company was amazing from the first initiation of the purchase through the whole process and delivery they kept you informed of the progress and expected delivery date. The pedestal arrived as expected with instructions on how to unpack and as you can see from the photo just a perfect fit. I strongly recommend Pedestal Source.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 25th December 2020 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Thanks very much for the review and photos! The statue looks amazing!
Ordered a gray pedestal that we love and used it as soon as it was delivered in our new house!
Thanks Deborah. I hope your pedestal brings years of beauty to your home.
Perfect pedestal. Exactly what we needed, as ordered and very timely. Packaging was so easy, too. Thank you
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 538 reviews