Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
This stand is beautifully made. The gentle light on top is very even across the pedestal and really illuminates my sculpture. It was carefully packed and had no damage.
This is the fourth pedestal I have purchased from Pedestal Source and I’ve been happy with every one. The item is exactly as described, very good quality, well-packed and shipped in a timely manner. I will definitely order from this company again and will recommend them to friends and family.
Thanks so much for your thoughtful review. We're always excited to hear feedback from our customers and greatly appreciate your loyalty!
Perfect!!. Flawless look. I would highly recommend
We are so very pleased our new pedestal. It is absolutely perfect for our corner of the room. And I will add, my husband, who is a building contractor, is VERY picky concerning workmanship. To say the least, he was thrilled to not only receive the quality piece for the price, but was equally impressed with the packaging to insure the safe and undamaged deliver. Thank you so much for the care of your staff and Alex's workmanship. Well done PedestalSource!
Quick, beautiful, excellent customer service. I called about colors and they sent me a video. I called to request shipment to be delayed because I would be out of town, they said no problem and it shipped without any followup on the day we agreed upon. They sent a video of the completed pedestal before shipping. Truly outstanding in every regard.
Thanks Cathy! Enjoy that new pedestal and glad we could make everything work out perfectly for you.
Looks great. Just what I wanted. Arrived in a very timely manner in perfect condition.
Thanks Aviva! Enjoy your new pedestal!
I could not be more pleased with the courtesy, efficiency, and final product than I am with Pedestal Source. There may be some close to their equal, but none better
Thanks Craig! You're making us blush, but we appreciate the feedback.
Love it! It’s perfect! Will definitely use y’all again! Thanks!!!
Thanks Kathryn! Glad your pedestal is meeting your needs and thanks for sending the photo!
Beautifully crafted and stunning appearance. The shipping system is almost foolproof. Have bought many over the years and all arrived without even a scratch.
Thanks James! We certainly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving your future pedestal needs.
Love love love the pedestal! It is perfect for my globe 🌎 that previously was difficult to display.
Love my new pedestal! Communication was great. Packing was good too, it arrived without a scratch. We couldn’t be happier.
Thanks Janet! Enjoy your new pedestal
We LOVE our 3 new pedestals. Purchased a square white with 4 lights, round white one with single spotlight and another smaller white square one with 2 lights. They make our glass sculptures look beautiful. Also, loved the video they sent of them working on our pedestals and preparing them for shipping. Impressed! Thank you !
Thanks so much for the feedback Deb! Glad to hear everything arrived in good speed and condition. The lights make such a big difference don't they?
The pedestal was perfect! It was constructed with quality and care and it shows.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 6th July 2021
Thanks for sending the photo Douglas! Looks absolutely beautiful!
The pedestal was just perfect to display our statute. It is back in its place in the living room for all to admire.
Thanks for the review Harold! I hope your new pedestal brings years of beauty to your home.
Beautiful. Exactly what I expected. Great quality
Thanks Therese!
Looks like it’s museum quality. Great experience. I ordered the wrong one initially and company sorted it out with ease.
Glad to hear we got the perfect pedestal to you. Enjoy and don't hesitate to call if you ever have questions.
I could not have been more pleased with the product and the Customer Service provided by Pedestal Source! They kept me informed through the process, even forwarding a video confirmation when the piece was completed. Shipping was very quick and the pedestal packaged with ease of unpacking in mind. I am totally impressed with Pedestal Source in every way. I will not hesitate to recommend or use them again! THANK YOU!
We sure appreciate your thoughtful and thorough review Brian! Always great to hear our team is providing a worthy experience. Enjoy your new pedestal!
Fantastic job! Great customer service!
Thanks Fulvio!
The pedestal for our glass piece is amazing. Everyone at Pedestal Source was very helpful in guiding us to find the perfect pedestal. Even with size changes and delivery date changes, the staff remained the most helpful. We are thrilled and will recommend Pedestal Source to everyone.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 2nd July 2021 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Thanks Robert! Your display looks amazing. I'm a big fan of the ambient light with anything glass. We appreciate the photo and hope your new pedestal provides years of beauty in your home.
Great product in a timely manner. I enjoyed the Youtube video of my pedestal being shipped for delivery.
Thanks! We try to keep those guys away from the cameras but they've got visions of YouTube influencer in their eyes :)
Pedestal Source is rated 4.96 based on 882 reviews