Pedestal Source Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Thank you soooooo much! We love it!
Glad you're enjoying your pedestal!
Love the manufacturing video of our pedestal. It's here, it was well packaged. It's set up now, it's great!
Thanks! Always great to hear about another successful delivery and set-up. Enjoy your pedestal!
Great quality pedestals shipped quickly at a very fair price! Wouldn’t order pedestals from anywhere else. Super happy with the satin white standard size pedestals I bought. Thank you!!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 19th March 2021 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Thanks so much for sending the photos! Looks like a beautiful space.
Love our pedestal. Was looking for something that would blend in - and not dominate a corner in our living room. We have a metal sculpture that's about two feet high - and it's now resting on a pedestal that is also two feet tall. It looks great. Really clean, really streamlined. Ordering was easy and the manufacture/ delivery was super quick.
Thanks for the thoughtful review. Glad to hear everything met your expectations! Enjoy your pedestal and don't hesitate to call us if you ever have questions.
Top notch in terms of quality in both products and service. They shared a video of our finished order before it was shipped, confirming everything was to specifications. Never experienced that before. I would definitely recommend Pedestal Source!
Thanks for your kind review. Great to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us. I hope your pedestal brings a lifetime of beauty to your art collection.
We were so impressed with the video status update of our order. The finished piece is beautiful.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Looks amazing with that statue!
Excellent product and amazing customer service.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Thanks Veronica! Great choice for that sculpture! Looks amazing!
The ordered pedestal meets and exceeds our expectations-quality materials and workmanship.
The emailed video describing “our” pedestal and its shipping is a unique and thoughtful component utilized by Pedestal Source. Excellent product and exceptional customer service.
Thanks Alice. Glad you enjoyed the video.
Sooo happy with my white matt 18X18x36 pedestal. It came through packaged flawlessly and will look awesome supporting a large stone carving when I find someone to let it into place for me. :)
Thanks Linda! Glad the pedestal met all your expectations. Good luck with the heavy lifting!
Loved the personal touch video! Love the product!
Thanks Lori! Enjoy your new pedestal!
Great customer service!
Pedestal was made to spec.
I'm very happy with the pedestal.
Thanks!
Pedestal Source was fantastic to deal with! They delivered exactly what we wanted and on time. Our sculpture looks fantastic on the spot light pedestal they built for us. The confirming video before they went it to us was a really nice customer service touch!! A+ experience.
Thanks Daniel! Our entire crew works hard to deliver the best customer service we can.
I have ordered several pedestals from this company and they are great! The turnover is amazing and pricing so reasonable. High quality for my art!
Thanks Judy! We sure appreciate your loyalty to us. Enjoy your newest pedestal and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Well made and exactly as ordered. Prompt service. The glass sculpture I placed on it is perfectly lit. The is the second Pedestal I have bought from Pedestal Source. I highly recommend them.
Glad to hear the lighting worked so well! Thanks for your review and repeated business!
We were so pleased with the pedestal we ordered to showcase a bust. It's extremely well made and was carefully packaged so it arrived without any damage. We were so impressed by the customer service. The video the craftsperson took in which he measured it out for us and double-checked our address was great. Highly recommended!
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 15th March 2021
It is beautiful. Arrived carefully packed and in excellent condition. This was my second pedestal. Both are wonderful showpieces that highlight the works of art each supports.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 15th March 2021 Pedestal Source 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Thanks so much for your review Andrew. You have some really amazing displays! That classic pedestal with the acrylic cover looks great!
Pedestal is perfect design for my sculpture. Arrived in great condition and complements the room, without appearing to take up space.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Your sculpture looks amazing!
From start to finish is was a great experience. It was finished and delivered before they said it would be. We are so happy with the way it looks.
Glad to hear they arrived quickly! I hope they bring years of beauty to your house.
Love it a beautiful piece of work
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 14th March 2021
If you love something, put in on a pedestal!
The pedestals are great and the personalized confirmation video prior to shipping was a nice touch! Beautiful product, excellent customer service.
Pedestal Source 5 star review on 14th March 2021