Pedestal Source Reviews

5 Rating 1,300 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
All great Ordered another Thank you
Perfect. Also the communication video that they sent of my pedestal after building it was not expected and next level – appreciate it!
Very professional service. Order came in a timely manner and was exactly what I wanted
Awesome product. Great customer care
Thanks Rafael!
Solid, well-built pedestals that are professionally packed for shipping. They are great.
Thanks Patrick! Glad to hear your pedestal arrived safely!
Excellent quality. Responsive service. Delivered on time. Received exactly what we ordered and exceeded our expectations. Great company.
Thanks very much!
My pedestal came exactly as shown on the website. It is beautiful. I received a video the night before showing me it being assembled. I am very happy with everything.
Thanks very much!
Pedestal looks great. Arrived on time and all aspects of the order went smoothly.
Thanks!
Just perfect! The craftmanship is impeccable. Very pleased. If I could offer one suggestion, perhaps a small notch on the bottom to make it easier to make sure the cord does not interfere with the base stability. Other than that. Spot on!
Thanks very much for your feedback Stephen! We are always on a mission to improve what we do and appreciate your suggestions.
The pedestal looks great and it came undamaged. I called the store and got great advice on which size to get. I highly recommend them.
Thanks very much!
This was our second pedestal order from Pedestal Source. Both times we ordered items the entire process was seamless from start to finish. The ordering was easy, the items arrived timely and in perfect shape, and the folks at Pedestal Source even sent us a video of the finished pedestals before they shipped them. Impeccable quality and customer service. Keep up the good work, guys.
Thanks so much Troy! Glad you are enjoying your new pedestal!
The pedestal is great , exactly as described and great service, thank you
Thanks!
Very happy with our new pedestal. Just what we needed. Great communication too.
Thanks very much! Don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have questions.
This company does an excellent job. They made a custom pedestal for us and it was perfect.
Thanks very much! Enjoy your new pedestal
We are extremely happy with all 3 of our pedestals. Pedestal Sources are professional in every way. Thank you.
Thanks Jack! We appreciate your feedback
I already have written one, your office complimented me on it, check your files, Mr.Zedalis
Pedestal source was perfect in every way. The pedestal was in perfect condition and construction and the packaging was very secure. I have ordered pedestals from other places that were cheaper, but didn't match the quality of the pedestal source finishes. Highly recommended.
Thanks very much Darrin! Great to hear we could provide a next-level pedestal experience for you. We appreciate your feedback!
Incredible customer service. Excellent product. Fantastic packaging and shipping. I will 1000% recommend this company and their products to anyone! Since it was my first purchase, I really had no idea it would be such a great experience and I was so pleased with the results.
Thanks Catherine! Very glad to hear you had a great experience with us. I hope your new pedestal brings a lifetime of beauty to your home.
To say I am "wowed" by this company is an understatement. Their customer service upon ordering was thoughtful, honest, kind, and solution oriented in regards to my questions. I was kept up to date as the pieces were being built and was even sent a personalized video during the build. When the packages (6 large pieces) were delivered, I was so impressed with the care of delivery and packing. There were instructions on how to open the boxes without damage, packing to nearly guarantee no ding, dents, or weather damage. Plus, it seemed pretty eco friendly while still prioritizing safe arrival of the packages. Our delivery location was clear across the country. The quality of the pieces was beyond what I thought I was getting. They are nicely finished in the seams, substantial, and even the exposed underside was crafted with finishings beyond what I expected. And the pricing is great. A top notch company and product.
Hello Valerie. Thank you very much for your thoughtful and thorough feedback. Everyone on the team appreciates hearing about your experience with us.
Great pedestal, would order again.
Thanks Arnaldo!