Pedestal Source Reviews

5 Rating 1,298 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Pedestal Source
Read Pedestal Source Reviews

About Pedestal Source:

Displays built-to-order in Colorado, shipped coast-to-coast. We build the largest variety of pedestals, art displays, retail display stands, and more. Established 1987.

Note: review requests are automatically sent to every customer.

800-333-9953

contact@pedestalsource.com

309 Hickory Street

Tell us how Pedestal Source made you happy
Very reliable company; extremely good communication with the customer.
Perfect for the display of a Chihuly bowl. Pedestal Source was quick professional and great to deal with.
Thanks very much! My father-in-law is a big fan of Chihuly's work. He and I always visit exhibits when they come through. I hope your display provides years of beauty and joy in your home!
Loved the video of the guy who made the stand and shipped it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thanks Lacy! We just can't keep those guys off YouTube :)
impressive customer service I love the pedestal I ordered I will definitely order again
Hi Ritzy. Thanks for leaving your review and glad to hear you're enjoying your new pedestal!
Great service. Excellent products and craftsmanship. Superb packing and shipping. This first-time buyer will not look elsewhere for his next pedestal.
Thanks very much Peter! We appreciate the loyalty and are very glad to hear you're enjoying your new pedestal.
Received pedestal exactly as expected. After initially indicating delivery would be delayed, I contacted them and they met the original delivery date. Good quality, well built. I'm happy with the purchase.
Thanks for the feedback Clark! Great to hear the delivery worked out to your scheduling needs.
LOOKS GREAT "ACTUALLY DISAPPEARS" SO THE FOCUS IS MY TALL VASE!!!!
Thanks Carolyn! Glad you're enjoying your pedestal!
These folks are on top of it. I haven't ever seen a company respond with a video of my order, talking directly to me. Their customer service was responsive and kind. When the product showed up I found it to be thoughtfully protected and of great quality. Pedestals are no easy thing but I would feel confident trying any of their products in the future.
Thanks so much! We absolutely love building the highest quality pedestals possible, but at the core of our business is our desire to provide mind-blowing customer experiences. It is truly rewarding to hear that we have hit our mark. Thanks again.
The product quality is excellent, obviously crafted by someone who cares about their product, but equally great is the customer service. Couldn't be happier.
Pedestal Source delivered what they promised. Good service and the pedestals (I bought two) are every bit as attractive and well constructed as I hoped for.
Thanks very much! Hope you had an amazing holiday season!
Easy to deal with. Highly responsive. Got exactly what we wanted and it arrived on schedule. These are the folks to deal with for a pedestal at a reasonable price.
Thanks so much Harvey! I hope your holidays were outstanding and that your new pedestals bring years of beauty to your home.
This is my third order for the Carbon Fiber Laminate, Brushed Aluminum and Dove Gray pedestals. I am well pleased with my experience from the website navigation to ease of ordering the update email, the building of the pedestals, the packaging is solid and safe, and the instructions for opening the packages with ease and no damage. Professional's from beginning to end.
Hi Laurie. So glad to hear you've enjoyed your pedestals and thanks so much for your loyalty! I hope your newest pedestals bring beauty to your 2022!
Your order process and timely delivery were easy and much appreciated. The design, quality and value to cost is outstanding. Thank you.
Love my pedestal its perfect fits where I needed it .
Thanks Mary Ann! Glad it worked out perectly!
They shipped very quickly and arrived in pristine shape. Iโ€™m hoping the box will hold up for storage and transportation to shows.
Excellent workmanship. We love it.
Thanks Fred!
You did a GREAT job and we want to thank you very much for meeting our dimension requirements & expectations!! We appreciated your personalizing the process by video taping how our pedestal looked before delivering!! Great service!!!
I love it my wife and I would like to buy another one in the future Great job!!!
Thanks Keith! We look forward to working with you on your next pedestal!
This company was excellent! They answered my questions on the phone and didnโ€™t put me on hold for hours! They delivered early and the product was perfect. I would highly recommend!!!!
Thanks Teresa! Glad you had a great experience with our team. They'll be glad to hear your feedback.
Prompt service. They answer the phone! I like the video sent prior to packing and shipping my pedestal, a nice personal touch. The pedestal was nicely finished. Thank you.
Thanks very much for your business and your feedback! We appreciate hearing your experiences with us.
Pedestal Source is rated 4.95 based on 1,298 reviews