PerfectVape Reviews

of reviewers recommend PerfectVape
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how PerfectVape made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE experience EVER! They took well past what the "FAQ" section said to fulfill my order (3+ weeks), sent 1/3 of my order and stole the rest of my money with no explanation to "store credit". DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
See the other reviews Perfect Vape is a JOKE and do not waste your time with unfulfilled orders and then they take your money for "store credit". Bait and switch if I have ever seen it, and also customer service gives you the run around and do not believe what they tell you on the phone, they lie and refer to a bogus FAQ that does not hold true either. Fine print says 10 days for order fulfillment, mine went 14 and then a week to ship all to get less than a 1/3 of what I ordered and a pain in the neck to get my money back from their "credit"
Ordered 5 disposable vapes since they are perfect for where I work. Shipping took forever as always, a little over a week. The worst part is, I only got 2 out of the 5 products I ordered! Tried emailing them several times to no reply. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this site.
Ordered with expensive 3 day shipping. Total time to delivery was 18 days. Called customer service and they said, "Sir, in the fine print you will see that it's 10 business days before we ship....." Blah blah. I'll be ordering from somebody else next time.
perfectvape.com - 7-10 business day processing prior to shipment for items supposedly in stock is a joke. With two day and even overnight shipping more and more common, to wait two weeks to even process an order is beyond absurd. And when emailing inquiring as to when it may ship, they direct me to their policy on the website of 7-10 business day processing. If you’re not in a hurry and don’t mind waiting weeks for a simple order to ship and don't mind being talked to like you're an idiot for questioning why it takes them so long to ship an item, go for it. As for me, it’s one and DONE. Thanks.
First time customer. Placed an order on 2/27 and it is still in fulfillment as of 3/10. Upon attempts to contact their customer support, I was eventually told that orders take 3-10 business days to be processed and that they are closed on the weekends. When I asked if their was an issue with the order I was told "orders take 3-10 business days, is there anything else I can help you with?". I responded by asking to cancel my order and the companies rep simply repeated themselves, again saying "orders take 3-10 business days, is there anything else I can help you with?". Wishing I hadn't tried to save a few dollars by ordering with them.
Same as everyone else placed a order on the 4th and still says awaiting fulfilment STAY AWAY DONT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ordered a Vape on the 2/27 still the online status is awaiting for fulfillment, talk to customer service today and they said earliest they can process it by 3/06, it’s 8 days from the order date and will take at least another 5 days to deliver, they have not mentioned it when I was ordering the product, if they do so I’d never order anything from Perfect Vape. I don’t recommend them as an online customer at all, really dissatisfied and disappointed of the service, they will never answer if you pick customer service option when you call them, I chose marketing option and they transferred to customer service department. Seems they just want to get money from customers and give Sh**
Placed my order February 27th. Never got a confirmation email. Never got a tracking number. All I got is a “awaiting fulfillment” when I go into “my orders” on the website. It’s March 3rd. I have emailed twice and gotten no response and called 6 times and EVERY EXTENSION WAS SO CONVENIENTLY “not available”! AND I left a voice message. Still have heard nothing. Sure were quick to take my 53$ though! NOT HAPPY. All this time I’ve been waiting for my new vape to come and y’all beat me for 50 bucks smh
They provided me with a false tracking number and I never received my package.
I will never order from this company again. Horrible experience!!!!! I will be ordering from west coast vape supply instead
Scam site buyer beware
great prices and fast shipping. Received exactly what I ordered!!
Great prices! Delivered in 7 business days. I received exactly what I ordered! Thank you!
Placed my order on feb 1 and didnt receive until feb 7th. I was fine with that however, they didnt ship the vape i ordered. Very disappointing.
I bought a pack of coils and did the 3-7 day shipping and it’s still in processing. How hard is it to package 1 pack of coils??
Good fast friendly service love the device just exactly what I wanted I highly recommend using perfectvapecom two other users and Friends definitely will be using them in the future very happy customer
Every single flavor f****** sucks I ordered a s*** ton of a bunch of small little bottles that way I could try a variety of their flavors the only thing they got going for him is the peppermint which I liked but I will never shop there again because I ordered a vape and it was not in the package and I paid for it and they refused to give me one they wanted to blame it on shipping yet my package was still sealed and I did not receive a vape also in every single order they just was leaked all inside the package where everything cardboard was soggy and soaking wet tripping
I will never shop perfect vape again. Customer service sucks!
Test review.