PerfectVape Reviews

of reviewers recommend PerfectVape
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how PerfectVape made you happy
Every single flavor f****** sucks I ordered a s*** ton of a bunch of small little bottles that way I could try a variety of their flavors the only thing they got going for him is the peppermint which I liked but I will never shop there again because I ordered a vape and it was not in the package and I paid for it and they refused to give me one they wanted to blame it on shipping yet my package was still sealed and I did not receive a vape also in every single order they just was leaked all inside the package where everything cardboard was soggy and soaking wet tripping
I will never shop perfect vape again. Customer service sucks!
Test review.
Absolutely the best site for all of your vaping needs!!! Not only do they have anything you want but they also have the best prices and customer service too!!!
Absolutely the best site for anyone who vapes!!! Not only do they have anything that you’re looking for but also have the best customer service too!!!
I absolutely recommend to anyone that vapes go to Perfectvape.com it is the best site that you’ll ever find. They have everything and for the best price that I’ve ever seen!!!
I have always had great experiences with Perfect Vape-great communication and fast delivery. I recently placed an order and was sent the wrong product. Jessica got back to me immediately and everything was taken care of in two days. Jessica really wanted to make sure that I was completely satisfied. Add great customer service to my list of pluses!
Heady hits of 50ml nicotine always start my day off right.
PerfectVape is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews