Personalised Favours Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Favours
Read Personalised Favours Reviews
Yeah stoked with it
Great present! Good service and was delivered fast too.
Great process from beginning to receiving finished product.
Great customer service, the whole process was very easy and quick
I received our bottle openers so quickly. They are perfect! Exactly how they are pictured online. I can’t wait for our guests to receive them at our wedding :)
Personalised Favours 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Nailed it. I'm very happy with it
Fantastic quaility!
Professional attention to detail, beautifully presented and packaged with care.
Very happy with purchase the flip flop bottle opener was better than l anticipated so thank you. The wedding guess book tumbling tower is great l am very happy with it. The engraving of both items are very well done. I am super happy with both.
Always great service and great products
Great quality, easy to order and arrived on time
Absolutely love my purchase, great service and really great quality. I have purchased more for my family.
Service amaxing and personalised gift outstanding. Thanks for making this purchase such a wonderful experience
Amazing customer service, great quality product. Thanks for a successful personalised birthday gift !
Hassle-free transaction and will keep you up to date with your orders. It looks exactly like the photo on your website. My boyfriend regrets not getting one for himself! It was well packed and the quality is really great!! Can’t wait to give it to our friends on my engagement party. Will definitely order again from this site! Thanks again!
Prompt service and end product is exactly how the example on website portrays. Very pleased.
Thankyou very much, it's exactly what I wanted, it was a quick delivery
Fantastic service. It arrived so quickly and met all our expectations.
I am very happy with service and quality of my cheese boards. It was delivered very quick much faster than it said on the website. Thank you❤
Personalised Favours is rated 4.91 based on 709 reviews