Personalised Favours Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Favours
Read Personalised Favours Reviews
Really happy with the table. It was a gift for our good friends’ 50th wedding anniversary. They love the table and engraved glasses. Speedy delivery.
Very happy with the engraved wine glasses I purchased, and fast delivery. Thank you
Hi there, unfortunately I have not received my order still after about a month now despite contacting the shipping company multiple times - I am quite disappointed with this service.
The lettering was not a consistent black but otherwise the product is fantastic!
Great product and service
I got an engraved water bottle and the quality is excellent. It was a hit! They make them to order so there is a short wait, but they keep you updated along the way. Delivery was quick once they had finished the bottle. Highly recommend!
I purchased the gardening tools with engraved lid for my girlfriends birthday. I paid for express as I shopped a bit late for her gift. Unfortunately I didn’t check my spam to see that I needed to approve the artwork - an email arrived the day after the order but to spam- so the gift was a week delayed. When it arrived, the engraving was someone else’s wedding day message! I immediently rang the team and spoke to Kerryn. I was pretty annoyed but she handled my call beautifully and we had a laugh about the mix up. She organized a replacement express posted and the gift was a really nice quality. So thanks for your great customer service and lovely gift, but a shame about the initial 2 delays.
Nice present,very good customer service 👍
I'm extremely happy with the item I received from Personalised Favours. Was exactly as it was pictured, of good quality and arrived quickly :)
I can’t say I was happy with this experience. (I have used this company before with no issue. I will use this company in the future as they are the only one who supply what I require otherwise I may have gone elsewhere. Hopefully the mistake that was made is a lesson learned and won’t be repeated.
We used Personalised Favours for our wedding savours & chose the beautiful white bottle openers which also acted as place cards. They were such great quality and looked amazing. To top it off we received A LOT of compliments on how great the idea was - definitely recommend.
Personalised Favours 5 star review on 15th May 2022
The top of the cheese board was not smooth.. looks like it had not being sanded properly. It was purchased as a wedding gift so I was a bit disappointed on how rough the wood was.
The writing on the wine glasses is not dark enough. I can't see the beauty of it on there
Sending multiple requests for reviews sours the fine product we purchased
Very good
Fantastic service and so fast. Definitely order off you again.
Professional, friendly prompt service very happy with my beautiful “Joey “ glasses
Amazing job I love it !! And very patient with my many requests and edits
Loved the beer mug, arrived very quickly and great bday present
Good communication and great products
Personalised Favours is rated 4.91 based on 1,627 reviews