Personalised Favours Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Favours
Read Personalised Favours Reviews
They were absolutely beautiful well presented in the boxes will buy again everyone loves them
Easy to order online and my order arrived in no time. Really pleased with the coasters too. They look great.
The product is good and had the personalised message, however there were none of the personalised names I requested. All of the items were blank where the names were supposed to have been written. I had uploaded the excel list of names as part of the order, but they were all blank.
Love the beach towel
In general we are content with what we received. Communication internally within the team needs to improve. We found ourselves talking to several people and information getting lost or double ups. Our order received had coasters of varying quality and finishes was inconsistent.
Great products! Great service! All round just brilliant to use! Will be using again!
Turned out great!!
We have done s as couple of Christmas orders and each one was amazing excellent quality perfect gifts
Beautiful item,great price and personalised and dispatched promptly.
I was so blown away by how amazing my signs looked. Rebecca went above and beyond to bring my vision to life and everyone was raving about them. Thank you so much Rebecca, you are amazing!
Awesome products.
Very good quality and fasr shipping. Thanl you very much.
Absolutely gorgeous tumblers and the turnaround was fast. Couldn't be anymore happy....its great to see we still have great customer service out there. Thanks so much.
Super happy with our purchase!!😊
Ordered personalised jars for Xmas gifts. They were delivered promptly and extremely well protected from being damaged in transit.I haven't unwrapped them to see the contents but at least they are intact!
Absolutely beautiful shot glasses and water glasses. Great quality products and such quick service. The whole thing only took about 5-6 days from ordering, checking artwork, making minor changes to delivery. Very impressed and will use again. Highly recommended Elaine
Everything was exactly as ordered 😊
I love working on creating personalised gifts with Personalised Favours. They make the process so simply, and the team is so helpful!
This is my third year ordering end of year gifts for teachers. Always happy with the product. Good quality, personal gifts. I like that I am kept up to date with the progress and shipping of my order.
Excellent products, excellent communication, excellent experience. Can highly reccomend to others considering gifts for staff or board members.
Personalised Favours is rated 4.9 based on 2,213 reviews