Personalised Favours Reviews

Personalised Favours 5 star review on 29th December 2021
Kelly Schmidt
Personalised Favours 5 star review on 29th December 2021
Lauren Hall
Product was good but the delivery part was a hassle.
Good quality and excellent customer service
Lovely.. although coloured writing would be nice. thank you
The wooden box and decanter set were professionally finished however the latch on the box is poorly designed when compared to the rest of the box.
love it, got made quite quick tbh, the only thing was that i just got given a blank card without the message on the card but it was wrapped. happy with my order though 😌
Love the coasters I purchased. Only issue is when the condensation gets too much they warp but once dried they settle back down to their normal shape.
Very pleased with the product and service
The esky is lovely! Great material, great size to fill and to carry. Print is perfect, the people who received my order were friendly and professional. I am sure most people would enjoy the esky.
I was very happy with the quality of the work. I gave it as a gift and I hope it last. however it took a long time for it to arrive and it was for the birthday gift which I had to give it late. but that was the only let down.
Looks great. Exactly what I wanted.
I'm delighted on the quality of the scotch glasses I purchased, the engraving looks amazing, exactly what I wanted. Thank you over the moon!
Good product and communication. Happy with my purchase
I have purchased from personalised favour on many occasions and the team never fail to disappoint. I have recommended the team at personalised favours to family and friends!
I loved your products that came but unfortunately the glass doesn’t sit flat it’s rocks when on a flat bench not a huge problem as still usable but maybe a a suggestion to get a better quality glass aprt from that he was very happy .. that just dissatisfied me a little !! Thanks 😊
After a wait on my order due to the wrong expected wait times being sent out to me, I received my order and I couldn’t be more satisfied. In all my interactions with Personalised Favours their customer service was fabulous.
The products I received were perfect and the engravings superb, however the little gift box I purchased extra for my keyring was damaged upon delivery and was abit squashed
Quick easy and shipping was fast
Very happy with the results
I was very happy with the service and communication and delivery time. There was 1 issue which was that there was a mark on 1 side of the birth cube. I have made 1 attempt to remove it with no luck. We are going to try something else and hope we can remove it.
Your flexibility and communication is great. Unfortunately my gift still has not arrived and Fathers Day is long gone! Although I think that may be more a problem with the parcel delivery than from your end!!
Personalised Favours is rated 4.91 based on 1,282 reviews