Personalised Favours Reviews

of reviewers recommend Personalised Favours
Read Personalised Favours Reviews
Beautiful quality
Very nice company but didnt seem like a small business like it is advertised
First one wasn’t great, second one I received due to the first one being poorly done was great. Thank you!
This is my second purchase from this site and I have been very happy with both items. I can’t wait to use them on my wedding day. Very quickly delivery and great product. Thank you
Really good job! It'll get alot of use here, and the writing is perfect.
Products came quickly the beer opener with personalise message is great the glass wear is also good but the writting is very light even faint and can't really tell what it says unless you pick it up and look at it from a certain angle but still good value for price when bought on sale.
A great gift. Pretty, unique and affordable.
Beautiful products and engraved beautifully. Super fast delivery. Great proofing system and turn around times. Would highly recommend this company for any personalised gifts.
Hi ... it was really good but I thort it comes with fridge magnet still it was very lovely ☺️ thank you so much
Love it, ill order again
good quality, great personal service as well! quick to reply to emails :)
Glasses look great
Exactly like the photo, perfect
Prompt delivery
Had a minor error but overall extremely happy
Really pretty , ectually what I wanted for one of my closest friends 21st
The order came exactly the way I’d pictured it . Very happy with my purchase .
My scotch glasses arrived in one piece and the customer service was excellent! The logo looks amazing & the quality in the glass is really there. Very excited to use them!
Great communication, very friendly and polite. Great range. The jewellery boxes I purchased were much smaller than expected considering the price per unit.
Happy with the product