Peruvian Connection Reviews

4PM
4PM

Tell us how Peruvian Connection made you happy

Telephone
"Customer service is terrible. At least on line and over the phone. It seems that they take forever in shipping. Ordered on Wednesday and they MAY ship on the next Monday, if I’m lucky. I should have gone to the store myself. They keep rubbing in that it takes 5 to 7 days after shipping g yet the shipping takes one week. They didnt read my question properly and had to repeat myself. Not concentrated in the conversation. Bad customer service. Clothes look nice but dice me a break."
Are you Peruvian Connection? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"£177 for a viscose dress made in china. Sorry but the picture looked like there was texture to the dress. Sadly disappointed and it will be returned."
"I have placed many orders with PC and have been disappointed several times with the quality of the clothing. My main complaint is the time it takes for my items to arrive. I have ordered and received goods from America in three days but it takes two weeks for an in stock item to reach me from PC."
"They sell the most exquisite alpaca and pima cotton mainly women's clothing . If you live in a cold climate, alpaca is so incredibly warm and soft and their pima cotton tops, t-shirts are to die for. The pima cotton tops come in medium weight pima, but also in such fine light weight fabric - perfect for hot weather. The colours and designs of both the alpaca and pima garments are outstanding. The service of Peruvian Connection is excellent and items are always packed as if they were a gift and are shipped promptly."
"Clothing in natural fabrics with style and great design."
Peruvian Connection is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews