Peruvian Connection Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Peruvian Connection

How would you rate Peruvian Connection ?

"I have placed many orders with PC and have been disappointed several times with the quality of the clothing. My main complaint is the time it takes for my items to arrive. I have ordered and received goods from America in three days but it takes two weeks for an in stock item to reach me from PC."
Denise Key
"They sell the most exquisite alpaca and pima cotton mainly women's clothing . If you live in a cold climate, alpaca is so incredibly warm and soft and their pima cotton tops, t-shirts are to die for. The pima cotton tops come in medium weight pima, but also in such fine light weight fabric - perfect for hot weather. The colours and designs of both the alpaca and pima garments are outstanding. The service of Peruvian Connection is excellent and items are always packed as if they were a gift and are shipped promptly."
"Clothing in natural fabrics with style and great design."
Peruvian Connection is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews