Pets Best Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Pets Best Insurance Reviews

About Pets Best Insurance:

At Pets Best, our mission is to end economic euthanasia by helping to ensure pet owners are financially prepared when their pets need unexpected veterinary care. We strive to give pet owners peace of mind by taking the financial worry out of owning a pet, so you can make the best decisions for your dog or cat.

1-877-738-7237

2323 S. Vista Ave.Suite 100Boise, ID 83705

Received a reimbursement on 4/16 for a wellness claim made on 4/2.
I have 3 different insurance companies for my 3 dogs. I am the most satisifed with the Pets Best plan and the price I pay for the insurance. I have turned in several claims, and they are responded to quickly, and paid out promptly. Thank you!
Claim in and covered in under two weeks: enough said!!!
Very nice and quick response
Great value.
A little long reviewing claims
The app is easy to use and I feel that I have great coverage for a reasonable price!
I have been pleased with Pets Best over the past few years. I have had 4 greyhounds on policies. The insurance is definitely worth the investment to help on medical expenses. Customer service representatives are wonderful to assist on questions or concerns.
Claims are easy to submit! The time for you all to process took a little longer but understand that it is due to Covid and all the claims needing to be processed. Otherwise very happy with the whole process.
Thanks for your understanding Julie! -PBI
I signed up for this insurance through my employer. So far it has been great. I submitted a claim and it was paid without any hassles
Great experience
The claim submission is simple and easy.
After searching for pet insurance that not only covered my fur kids for almost everything but was at a very competitive price. Pets Best insurance checked all those boxes. So far...so good
Just signed up about 3 weeks ago. The app was easy to use and they processed my 1st claim in a timely manner
I found the representative that I worked with to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable about your products. She had great customer service skills. I enjoyed working with her.
We are very pleased with Pets Best Health Insurance. They are very responsive, in a timely manner and the EOB's explain why they can or can't reimburse us for a service for our 2 dogs.
My experience with Pets Best has been interesting. This is a first for me and I can honestly say that submitting a claim is not all that bad. The website is easy to navigate through and submitting a claim is just as simple. Although the wait was lengthy, Pets Best did their best to keep me informed about my claim. So far I don't have any negative feed back to provide. I would recommend giving them the opportunity to give you some insight on how they work.
Hey there Robert! Thanks for the feedback. We are glad that you found the functionality of submitting a claim simple. We hope we can improve on the wait time the next time you have to submit a claim. Thanks again! -PBI
So easy to file a claim. Just upload a picture of your receipt to their online application, and it's done! My claim was processed and I received an Explanation of Benefits in about a week. Even better is that you can sign up for direct deposit, and within 3-5 days, your claim payout is in your bank account.
Not happy at all with the experience too much $$$$ per month & covers nothing I bought it because said is top notch and even customer service comply with my requests not happy!!
Hi, please provide your email on file or policy number. We cant find you in our system with just your first and last name. Thank you.
They covered items I didn’t even know were covered
Pets Best Insurance is rated 4.39 based on 7,336 reviews