Pets Best Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Pets Best Insurance Reviews

About Pets Best Insurance:

At Pets Best, our mission is to end economic euthanasia by helping to ensure pet owners are financially prepared when their pets need unexpected veterinary care. We strive to give pet owners peace of mind by taking the financial worry out of owning a pet, so you can make the best decisions for your dog or cat.

1-877-738-7237

2323 S. Vista Ave.Suite 100Boise, ID 83705

Coverage has been good. We did have a claim rejected because they don't cover pregnancies in bulldogs. They failed to acknowledge that we had had our dog for two and a half years before it was discovered that she had a leftover puppy from an ectopic pregnancy from before we owned her, so that surgery was not covered but everything else has. My big concern now is processing time, it has gone from 5-7 days to 30-40. I submitted my last prescription and still had not been reimbursed from the month before. I find this unexcitable.
Posted 15 minutes ago
I used to be extremely happy and recommended PB to so many people. Processing time was around 5-7 business days. I have watched it go all the way to 40 business days in a few years time. We are hostage now, due to illnesses that would be deemed preexisting, so we can’t switch. Infuriating. If you have that much business, hire more people to process quickly & efficiently.
Posted 16 minutes ago
Reimbursement used to be in about 5 days. Now it is almost a month ! They are still good but not like they used to be. Getting pickier about receipts. Before I would have rated them a 10; now about a 7.,😕
Posted 17 minutes ago
Reliable as usual but very slow processing this time. I did receive 2 apologies for the delay just something I hope they can improve on.
Posted 31 minutes ago
PetsBest Pet Insurance is excellent. I am hoping claims will be paid in a timely manner moving forward as they were last year. I would recommend PetsBest Pet Insurance to anyone who has a pet.
SNAP! That was easy!!!
Very reliable company. Lately the claims have taken slightly longer than expected, but a good value for the money.
Unusually slow on claim ok once we got it
On anything that is not routine care, it takes a really long time for the claim to process. I submitted a claim nearly a month ago and it is still in progress. I receive apology email regarding the time it has taken, but explanation as to why. I just started with this insurance company, so giving them a change to do the right thing, so we'll see.
it’s always nice to have some reimbursement, but paying for 90% reimbursement and only receiving 50% because i’ve already reached the wellness coverage limit feels like a scam
Processing of claims is now taking WAY to long. I have most recently questioned a claim and dissatisfied with inability of being allowed to hear the actual initial recording of my inquiry made with your representative, OR being provided a transcript of that conversation. Either is a reasonable request when a decision has been made unilaterally by Pets Best with aout providing recourse. Very one-sided and customer unfriendly! Requested call back from a Pets Best Supervisor has been ignored.
I urge that Pets Best Insurance should reimburse me over 50 percent or higher for all bills and for all cat health conditions. The veterinary bills cost much more higher every year and continue to spiral higher. All veterinary bills should be covered by 50 percent to 100 percent.
Usually, I receive a reimbursement for incurred health expenses for my dog.
Submitting the claim online was quick and easy. They were responsive and let me know via email how my claim was progressing. Very happy with this company.
Pets best is awesome. Quick claim turnaround and kept me informed every step of the way. I love this company. They are very professional and honest. Work quickly to process all claims
Always good coverage fast claim service turnaround
Very easy to submit and quick processing, very helpful on the phone
Coverage has been provided as expected. Processing runs a little slow, but so far my expectations have been met or exceeded!
I'm very happy with pets best insurance. It's affordable and filling claims is very easy online. I works recommend pets best for insurance coverage for your fur babies! Stacy b.
Took a little longer than I expected to get paid back but otherwise alright.
Pets Best Insurance is rated 4.53 based on 2,180 reviews