Pets Best Pet Health Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Pets Best Pet Health Insurance

About Pets Best Pet Health Insurance: At Pets Best, our mission is to end economic euthanasia by helping to ensure pet owners are financially prepared when their pets need unexpected veterinary care. We strive to give pet owners peace of mind by taking the financial worry out of owning a pet, so you can make the best decisions for your dog or cat.

1-877-738-7237

2323 S. Vista Ave.
Suite 100
Boise, ID 83705

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"My boy, 6 yr. old rescue dog, Cheweenie, has been diagnosed with a heart murmur and a narrowed thorax. He has to have regular follow-ups to insure his condition has not worsened. I'm satisfied with Pets Best because they always take care of his needs and are prompt with their response. I'm thankful that they exist to help to keep my pet's health problems at a minimum."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I have been with PetsBest since my jewels was six weeks old. She will be turning 4 this October. I have had excellent customer service each time I’ve had to file a claim. The claims process is easy and his paid quickly. Very happy with everything PetsBest has to offer!"
"I have had pets best insurance for almost 7 years and I can say it is the best thing I have done for my little girl and my peace of mind. Thank you Pets Best for always being there!"
"Get your pet's insured young, before they have any conditions. Read all the materials they give you. After the initial claim, which took a ton of paperwork, (all of her past history), I have been very happy and received payment on all my claims."
"Very responsive and good customer service. I feel good about a company that takes care of my pets health care insurance needs."
"I lucked out. I got my 2 year old dog pet insurance and about 2 weeks later he got into a bar of dark chocolate. He had to be hospitalized overnight. Pets Best processed my claim within days and paid on my claim. They have a customer for my dog's whole life!"
"Worth every penny! My German Shepherd tore her cruciate ligament and the unexpected surgery cost was a lot, but HAD to be done for her quality of life, I was thankful my vet recommended Pets Best four years ago, made the surgery a no question, ASAP decision knowing Pets Best had me covered. Grateful dog mom over here :)"
"Very easy to use very good for people who are not computer savvy, Claims paid in about a week"
"Filing claims is easy and the refunds quick."
"Pets Best made it easy to make and submit a claim."
"so easy to upload and submit info and reimbursement was so fast! so much better than our previous insurance company. breakdown of reimbursement also so easy to understand!"
Hi Rose! So glad to hear you’ve had such a positive experience with Pets Best. Thank you for trusting us with your pet’s health!
"I appreciated the email alerting on a slight delay to process my claim. The wait was not that long, after all."
Hi Giugliana! Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are glad to have people like you as part of our Pets Best family!
"Not inexpensive but helped when we needed it, not particularly fast handling claims though"
"I'm very disappointed to find out that I will not be getting my payment back from Pets Best for my puppy Veterinarian Appt for Wells Care...you guys claim that she's not covered for the visit...I paid an extra money for Wells Care so that my puppy can be covered just to find out that she's not...I feel if I'm going to be paying you well over $140 that all appt for my puppy care should be reimbursed if I pay out of pocket for the appt. I will see on my next Veterinarian appt for my puppy will be covered, if not covered I most likely will cancel this insurance for it will not be worth having if I'm the one who is paying for her appts and not being reimbursed..."
"Reasonable insurance cost, and fast service on processing the claim!"
Hi Kelvin! Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are glad to have people like you as part of our Pets Best family!
"We had a very good experience with Pets Best. I would highly recommend them to pet owners."
Hi Diane! We are SO thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Pets Best. Thank you for sharing it with us; we are happy to have you as part of our Pets Best family!
"The premiums are expensive and the deductible high. Not cost effective at all"
"I have had Pets Best insurance in my pet for the last 7 months and it’s been great! The claim submission process is very simple and for the most part the claims are processed quickly and if the processing timeline is going to take a little longer than usual, Pets Best communicates that info to you. Thankfully I haven’t had to use the insurance for accidental purposes, but it’s nice to have a piece of mind to know I have coverage for my fur baby if the time should arise. I definitely recommend Pets Best if you are looking for pet insurance :-)"
Hi Chasity! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Pets Best! We are so glad to hear how Pest Best has positively impacted your pet’s life. Thank you for choosing Pets Best to protect your pet!
"Very prompt when submitting a claim."
Hi Denice! Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We are glad to have people like you as part of our Pets Best family!
"Easy to navigate. Claims processed in a timely manner. Great company."
Hi Paul! So glad to hear you’ve had such a positive experience with Pets Best. Thank you for trusting us with your pet’s health!
Pets Best Pet Health Insurance is rated 4.71 based on 804 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access