Pets Best Insurance Reviews

Cancellation Process
Very Easy
Read Pets Best Insurance Reviews

About Pets Best Insurance:

At Pets Best, our mission is to end economic euthanasia by helping to ensure pet owners are financially prepared when their pets need unexpected veterinary care. We strive to give pet owners peace of mind by taking the financial worry out of owning a pet, so you can make the best decisions for your dog or cat.

1-877-738-7237

I do not have experience with any other pet insurance but I have found Pets Best to be reasonably priced and fairly quick reimbursing claims. The claims process is easy and feedback from the company is quick. It has proven to be well worth the premiums.
Posted 53 minutes ago
Wellness claims are processed fast. Medical claims not so fast. Had issue with a wellness claim in which I put a note on the claim which was not considered until I called. When I spoke with a rep, they made the adjustment and resubmitted the claim for payment.
Posted 1 hour ago
Be careful. Good overall… but lots of loopholes to figure out how not to pay. Claims take a while to process 1-3 months.
Claims are very easy to submit and the processing time is excellent. We are very pleased and recommend PetsBest to any of our friends who are seeking pet insurance.
Easy to navigate the app to submit my claim. Explanation of what is being reimbursed was very detailed. The direct deposit for the reimbursement is very convenient. Thankful for Pets Best insurance!
Coverage decisions are fair and accurate. Customer service staff is always kind and helpful.
I signed on for Pets Best accident insurance at the recommendation of a friend last year. This weekend I had to make a trip to the emergency vet. I submitted a claim Sunday evening and it was approved and reimbursement sent by Wednesday evening. I’m so impressed!
Every time I submit a claim, I ALWAYS wait much longer to receive my EOB or refund than I am told I will have to wait. It gets frustrating after a while. However, this is one of the cheaper options for me in order to have a plan that works for me. The EOBS can be a bit confusing to read at times as well. Customer service is always great though. When I call with questions or problems they are happy to help.
Easy to file a claim. Fast response and resolution. They settled multiple claims with no pushback and had my payment sent within 4 days. Highly recommend.
I have used Pests Best for over 8 years. They do make it easy to submit claims online. They are getting better when it comes to processing. For quite awhile, the processing was slow. Reason for only 3 stars is it is imposbble to change plans as all "pre-existing conditions" will not be covered under a new plan. I wanted to include more coverage on my Golden retriever as the cost of annual coverage ($1,800.00) is getting to outweigh having a $5,000.00 max per year plan.
Coverage doesn’t really seem financially feasible for wellness visits and the hassle entailed in getting reimbursement and time involved for their review process has me questioning if I’d be better off just saving the money myself.
Hi Jeremy, thanks for sharing your thoughts as they are important to us. Our Wellness Endorsements are a set schedule of benefits that are not subject to a deductible or co-pay. Each line item on the schedule is the maximum the policy would pay for that line item for your pet in a policy year. Unfortunately, your pet may use up the benefits quickly depending on what your veterinarian charges for their services. You can find your Wellness Schedule under Documents and Forms in your account on our website. We appreciate your feedback, as it assists us in working towards improved customer satisfaction. We hope you have a good day. -AS
Pets Best is truly wonderful. Rates are the most reasonable. Their system for submitting claims is incredibly easy and payment is fast and convenient. I would HIGHLY recommend Pets Best
Pets Best is my 1st animal insurance company and they've went above and beyond! The website is easy to navigate, they give clear concise instructions and feedback, and payouts are prompt! I have been very happy.
Prompt claims processing.
Quick turnaround service from filing claim to receiving payment.
great service
Pets Best was the best decision I made when I brought Olivia home at 8 weeks. A great partner that helps me navigate her health care costs. They provide excellent service.
Claims take way too long to process.
Hi Jordan, thank you for your time and feedback. We understand your concern about faster claim processing. Pets Best is actively investing in our people, processes, and technology for our claims workflows to better service our pet parents. We are committed to continued work toward decreasing claim processing time and providing more efficient service and a more positive experience for our members. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience. We hope you have a good day. -AS
Took 1 month before they finally processed the claim. There was a lot of back and forth phone calls and they kept repeating the same information. Customer service was decent. The first phone call I made was not the best but every other after that has been good.
Hi Kaylee, thank you for your time and feedback. We understand your concern about faster claim processing. Pets Best is actively investing in our people, processes, and technology for our claims workflows to better service our pet parents. We are committed to continued work toward decreasing claim processing time and providing more efficient service and a more positive experience for our members. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience. We hope you have a good day. -AS
Easy process submitting claim. Quick processing.
Pets Best Insurance is rated 4.3 based on 23,377 reviews