Pets Best Pet Health Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Pets Best Pet Health Insurance

About Pets Best Pet Health Insurance: At Pets Best, our mission is to end economic euthanasia by helping to ensure pet owners are financially prepared when their pets need unexpected veterinary care. We strive to give pet owners peace of mind by taking the financial worry out of owning a pet, so you can make the best decisions for your dog or cat.

1-877-738-7237

2323 S. Vista Ave.
Suite 100
Boise, ID 83705

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"THEY ARE VERY EAST TO DEAL WITH, PUT CLAIMS THROUGH RIGHT AWAY,, & THEY GET INFO DIRECTLY FROM YOUR VET SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO"
"great service"
"Petsbest makes it so easy to start a claim and their process is fast."
"Easy to submit claims and customer service is very helpful!"
"wonderful thank you"
"I have had Pets Best Insurance for all my dogs since around 2002. To date, they have paid every claim I have submitted in exact accordance with the policy's terms. Recently, my older greyhound had a $3,892 surgery, and since she had already met her deductible, Pets Best reimbursed me $3,113 (80%, exactly as listed in the policy). I would highly recommend Pets Best."
"Out of my cat Robbie's recent annual wellness check, $96 of the $121 charge was covered. I have the security that whatever may happen to him, most of his vet bills will be covered. All the transactions are done promptly via computer."
"A response to my claim was very quick. So far I am very impressed with the customer service I have received. Very glad I chose this company to work with."
"Your process of sending out claims is perfect, and convenient! Thank you for making it easy and stress free!"
"Pets best was promp with thier claim on my corgi"
"This last claim was a nightmare I waited 29 days to process. All documents were attached when the claim was filed and i spoke to at least6 different people including 2 supervisors during this time. I got a different explanation from every one if them. I am extremely disappointed in the handling of this claim and am inclined to go elsewhere for Gabby. This was an unacceptable experience when your testimonial says 7 to 10 days and guarantees a fast turn around."
"I have never purchased health insurance for any of my pets. However, as the medical bills for Missy's soft intestinal obstruction continued to arrive, I was grateful that about a year ago, my best friend told me about Pets Best Insurance. Their system of uploading receipts makes documenting the vet visits easy. And the reimbursements automatically land in my checking account. I hope Missy is never this sick again, but at least I know I can count on Pets Best to help me get through the financial part of her recovery."
"always on top of claims for Sir Camelot. Thanks again"
"Very punctual and communicates very well when processing claims. Makes process simple. Last thing you want to worry about when your pet is ill is if there is going to be an issue with the claim when submitting it."
"No c/o so far Iam satisfied"
"I certainly was a needy customer - I contacted the insurance help chat several times and called twice. All employees were gracious, patient, and explained my benefits with great clarity. I am so glad I have pet insurance so my fur baby could get the surgery he needed. PetsBest exceeded my expectations!"
"Pets Best Pet Insurance is the best. They help with any problems. Very professional."
"I have insured my pets with Pets Best for years and they have never disappointed me. They are fair and have never denied a claim. Thanks Pets Best for taking care of my tiny friends!"
"Extremely pleased with PetsBest. Customert Service is top notch, excellent communication both on line and on phone. Claims processed very quickly."
"I have had Pets Best Pet Health Insurance for many many years now and I am extremely happy with it. I always know what is covered, what my deductible is, customer service in excellent, payments are made very quickly. As of today I would highly recommend this insurance to anyone. I have never had any problem. Excellent Pet Health Insurance."
Pets Best Pet Health Insurance is rated 4.79 based on 184 reviews