Pets Best Pet Health Insurance Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Pets Best Pet Health Insurance

About Pets Best Pet Health Insurance: At Pets Best, our mission is to end economic euthanasia by helping to ensure pet owners are financially prepared when their pets need unexpected veterinary care. We strive to give pet owners peace of mind by taking the financial worry out of owning a pet, so you can make the best decisions for your dog or cat.

1-877-738-7237

2323 S. Vista Ave.
Suite 100
Boise, ID 83705

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"I am very happy with Pet's Best insurance- it was definitely one of the smartest decisions I made financially and ethically for my pet. Each time I have spoken to a customer service rep, they have been helpful, professional and friendly. I am so glad I went with pets best, and am currently recommending it to all my friends!!!"
"Fast courteous claim processing."
"The process is simple. Your company keeps me informed."
"Submitted a claim took over a week to even get acknowledged that it was being worked on & paid. I submitted 3 more the same week, and finally, after about a week I received an email stating they are behind due to the high volume of claims on the other 3 I submitted and may need more info."
"As always great service. A little grumpy over the latest increase in our premium however. We have been with pets best a long time and you would think this would be taken in to account even if our pets are getting older."
"I had to use my Pets Best insurance recently and I was so thankful I had it. My 1 yr old, Bernese Mountain dog had an allergic reaction to something and broke out in hives and her face became very swollen. The 24/7 help line gave me wonderful advice and I went to the Emergency Vet. I was able to send the claim right in and received payment in about 10 days. Love them!"
"Honestly I was skeptical about pet insurance and being reimbursed since I’ve hear the horror stories of them being rejected and you pay for insurance for your pet but still is a fortune. When I saw PetsBest I was so happy to see they also reimburse for things such as wellness checks, vaccinations and even teeth cleanings. They are very specific and it is very easy to understand their policy. I was reimbursed with a week after taking my dog to the vet and it was a very easy process. I was able to speak with an agent and understand even more what would be covered and what would not! Honestly would recommend them to anyone!!"
"Very responsive to all of our questions!"
"Really love the quick response and great communication. Only downside is that my premiums have increased while my coverage has greatly decreased."
"Ease information and claim process. I just got another cat and I added him. Thank you!"
"Very quick in paying claims, thank you."
"I am asking Pets Best to make my claim process faster.."
"Very fair pricing. Quick turnaround."
"So thankful we chose pets best for my dog’s accident insurance. They have been so helpful through everything, and they are always so peasant and helpful when we call."
"My premium just went up so this is probably not the best time to ask me about Pets Best. They have been fine so far. Fortunately, I have not had to go to the Vet very much. I have a deductible, and if I only go once a year, it can be expensive."
"Prompt review and reimbursement."
"Rates go up each year as my dog ages, however Pets Best somehow had my dog, Bunji, listed as 2 years older than his actual age. After I submitted some paperwork to them my Premium was reduced $500/yr. I’ve never had a problem getting reimbursed after taking out deductible and co-pays. R Caminiti Henderson, NV"
"Great customer service and ease of filing claims makes this company truly stand out above the rest of other insurance companies. In addition, their claims are paid out with a week of processing."
"Great staff to answer all questions"
"seem to submit a lot of bills, with less coverage over time"
Pets Best Pet Health Insurance is rated 4.69 based on 1,326 reviews