Pets Best Pet Health Insurance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pets Best Pet Health Insurance

About Pets Best Pet Health Insurance: At Pets Best, our mission is to end economic euthanasia by helping to ensure pet owners are financially prepared when their pets need unexpected veterinary care. We strive to give pet owners peace of mind by taking the financial worry out of owning a pet, so you can make the best decisions for your dog or cat.

1-877-738-7237

2323 S. Vista Ave.
Suite 100
Boise, ID 83705

Telephone
"I am so glad I choose Pets Best insurance when I adopted my 1 year old dog Shadow. You never expect a young dog to have major health issues, and I was looking forward to a long time before we would have to use this insurance for anything major. Unfortunately, Shadow developed a rare blood disorder with no known underlying cause - IMHA. Her treatment was a roller coaster of emotions, sometimes getting better and other times taking a turn for the worst. Vet visits were needed every week or every other week to monitor her blood platelet levels, along with a variety of expensive medicine. Pets Best helped me cover her treatment and paid the vet directly (with their agreement). I couldn't have helped my dog without Pets Best. Sadly, Shadow lost her battle with IMHA ( autoimmune hemolytic anemia) last week, but it was a big help to know I had some protection for her and could get her help when it was most needed. Thanks for the great service and fast payment."
"I have had nothing but great experiences with Pets Best. They are always responsive online after submitting claims, and I usually receive an email one day after uploading a claim that they have processed the reimbursement. What more could you ask for?"
"My dog was diagnosed with severe grade 5 elbow displaysia. We had an issue with our first claim and it was "not covered" by Pets Best, however, after we submitted an appeal with additional information and a letter from our vet, they decided that the claim was to be covered and I was reimbursed almost $3,000. The process was easy. Overall, I am satisfied with Pets Best insurance."
"Claims are always paid quickly."
"I was very impressed with Pets Best's response to my puppy's emergency. They were very professional, prompt and paid over $1300 when she ate a button and had a bowel obstruction. I highly recommend them!!"
"Only had for short period of time and payment was made quickly."
"Wanted to continue my previous review ... The bottom line is that pets best made it so efficient and quick and was so kind to me . My claim went through and I was reimbursed for half my bill . I cannot recommend them enough ."
"My sweet Charlotte, my goldendoodle who is a service dog woke up one morning scratching every inch of her body . I tried everything I could to figure out what it was and ended up of course, at the vet with am expensive shot and other meds to boot! As always Customer Service for pets best was so good to me ... So very patient and reassuring ... my main problem had nothing to do with my pets best family but with my veterinarian hospital itself . Trying to get a simple copy of my bill just for Charlotte marked PAID was more challenging than trying to get a lunch with Ruth Bader Ginsburg . Very sorry to say this but I won’t. I was in tears because what I want it was so simple and yet when I called pets best, they were once again lovely and said don’t worry Chantal we will figure this out you could fax us the bill and will figure it all out and then will call them and make sure it’s paid"
"Very easy and fast claim service. Highly recommend"
"Pets best insurance is the best! They are extremely responsive & process claims quickly. The claims process is easy & straightforward. Thank you!!"
"Processed my claim very quickly."
"Very quick response, great customer service Molly is in good hands Thank you"
"At last, a pet insurance, Pet's Best, that actually pays benefits. I am very pleased with the coverage, speed of payment and review, and the great people I worked with in filing a claim. Thank you!"
"Very easy to file a claim. I scanned the invoices from my vet and uploaded as pdf. Claim processing took about 2 days. All around a very quick and easy process!"
"This is the best insurance for pets! Claims are filed fast and reimbursements are made quickly. No issues here regarding my experience. If you are a pet owner, this is the insurance to go with! Fanstastic service! Do NOT think your pet won’t need this sevice at some point. I had to learn the hard way prior to getting Pets Best. Trust me."
"Pets Best continues to provide AWESOME service! My dog had an issue with his knee that required surgery. I turned in my claim and they paid within a week. You never know if insurance will be there when you need it, but I can tell you.... Pets Best ROCKS! Thank you so much for making things easy."
"We are so happy to have found Petsbest, they are a very caring company, and they process claims very quickly which makes us very happy."
"Excellent I dealt with Nationwide and they were such a hassle I quit if this any sign how this company works they are awesome"
"I have used Pet's Best Insurance for approximately 10 years now, on four different pets. We have had medical difficulties with bad knees (Expensive) X two, and Hemangiosarcoma (Liver and Spleen Cancer) X two. On every occasion, Pet's Best has paid what I expected them to pay timely, efficiently, and without requiring a lot of paperwork on my part. I give them my highest recommendation for pet insurance."
"Great customer service and quick with processing claims. I highly recommend."
Pets Best Pet Health Insurance is rated 4.84 based on 103 reviews