Pets Best Pet Health Insurance Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Pets Best Pet Health Insurance

About Pets Best Pet Health Insurance: At Pets Best, our mission is to end economic euthanasia by helping to ensure pet owners are financially prepared when their pets need unexpected veterinary care. We strive to give pet owners peace of mind by taking the financial worry out of owning a pet, so you can make the best decisions for your dog or cat.

1-877-738-7237

documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"It takes much too long for claims to be processed. Each time I have submitted a claim, I have received an email apologizing that there will be a delay."
"WHAT CAN I SAY AFTER BEING A PETS BEST CARRIER FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS AND NOW I SUBMIT CLAIMS FOR A LITTLE MORE THAN $1000 AND MY COVERAGE REIMBURSES ME A LITTLE OVER $100 DOLLARS!!!!! AND I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY DOES NOT PAY FOR EXAM FOR SICK VISIT ..THE EXAM IS TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG AND ARE OFTEN TREATMENT IS RENDERED AT THE EXAM..I WILL RECONSIDER INSURANCE COMPANY FOR MY NEXT PET."
"So far so good."
"Claims are taking much longer to process now. I wish this would be resolved. Other than that, I have no complaints. Still a satisfied customer after 7 years."
"I haven't had to pay for much while having Pets best because the coverage is amazing. But It does take them two months to come up with the explanation of benefits and reimburse you. Thats the only complain I would have."
"The reason I gave a 4 star Good is because it took longer than what I thought for the completion of the claim."
"When I purchased this insurance for my senior dog, I really didn't expect them to pay anything. I figured there would be a lot of red tape. To my surprise, this is the best investment I've made. The process is very easy to submit claims and Pets Best keeps you posted on the status of your claim."
"Pet’s Best Insurance has kept me with a peace of mind of helping cover my pet cat. The insurance has really helped my cat. Thank you Pet’s Best Insurance.😊 Have a nice day. 🌅🇺🇸"
"Sometimes it can take over 2/3 weeks to receive reimbursement. Otherwise pleased with company."
"I’ve always had a great experience with Pets Best. The only reason I moved their review to a 4 is lately they take way too long on processing claims"
"Sometimes it takes up to 3 weeks to receive reimbursement on a claim. This is just too long. It should take only 1 week."
"This is, without a doubt, the worst insurance company on the planet. They take MONTHS to handle claims, they purposefully stall processing them, and (worst of all) they commit outright fraud in order to prevent paying out claims. This company will be shut down soon, I have no doubt."
"Always helpful and very friendly staff."
"I was pleased with the outcome of the claim. Had gotten used to the speedy process but appreciate the message to let customers know things were delayed."
"Gets the job done for the most part, but would be nice if it covered more for puppies as I’m still shelling out over $100 per visit every few weeks."
"Has been a life saver for our kitty."
"It took an unreasonable length of time to resolve my claim, and i received conflicting information regarding the delay."
"They are truly the best. Recently my dog broke his elbow, $6000 surgery and they paid 90% of it. My dog also just had surgery on his gums and that was $5000 and again they covered 90% of it. You just can’t have a dog without insurance, it would be like driving a Ferrari without warranty. Pets best is amazing."
"customer service personnel are very cordial and the company covers most of the essential charges."
"I've been happy with both the coverage and the process for reimbursement. It brings peace of mind that I won't have to make hard choices when my dogs get sick or injured."
Pets Best Pet Health Insurance is rated 4.65 based on 1,638 reviews