Pets Best Pet Health Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Pets Best Pet Health Insurance

About Pets Best Pet Health Insurance: At Pets Best, our mission is to end economic euthanasia by helping to ensure pet owners are financially prepared when their pets need unexpected veterinary care. We strive to give pet owners peace of mind by taking the financial worry out of owning a pet, so you can make the best decisions for your dog or cat.

1-877-738-7237

2323 S. Vista Ave.
Suite 100
Boise, ID 83705

Telephone
"I have had to file two claims with Pets Best for one of my cats (unfortunately), but both time Pets Best processed and paid the claims within a couple of days! Their claims process is all online and really easy to use. They really are the best."
"Submitting claims are easy. Insurance premiums are affordable. It's nice to have peace of mind for routine care and in the event there is an emergency."
"On Thanksgiving eve, my five-month-old puppy continued to vomit. He had refused to eat all day. I had planned to go out-of-town instead, puppy and I went to emergency care. I submitted a claim for his care at the emergency. I was happy to learn I was getting a substantial reimbursement for puppy's care. I highly recommend PetsBest."
"So far PetsBest has been great. They have not given us the run around that most insurance companies do. It's been pretty straight forward and no scam like tactics."
"I couldn’t be happier with Pets Best insurance. I seriously don’t know what I would have done without knowing that 80% of my sweet Lucy’s bill were being covered. The claims are so easy to file online and payment is paid within a week. Best decision I ever made. 6 years of premiums have more than paid for themselves."
"Our family pet needed emergency surgery. Filed my claim on Tuesday, claim and payment in my account by Thursday. Talk about FAST!! The process was extremely easy through the app. Awesome job Pets Best!!"
"Amazing service! Sent in a claim two days ago and payment was made today. Everything that was supposed to be covered was paid. If I call with a question, their representatives are always knowledgeable and polite. The service is much better than my own medica coverage! Excellent company to deal with."
"Pets Best has been very good about communicating and covering claims. There was one that was denied, and when I resubmitted, they contacted the Veterinarian's office and followed through with the claim after they received additional information. Their website is clear and easy to navigate! Laurie LaPlant, Vermont"
"I am so glad I signed Sophie up with Petsbest. They have been really helpful since I have gotten her, and with appropriate documentation, they were able to confirm that an issue she had had during her « waiting period » with a shelter cold and spay incision inflammation were simply a one off issue and I will now be able to continue to take care of her. It took them a bit of time to process my claim, but I am very happy with the result and recommend them to anyone who is looking for an insurance for their furry friends."
"Excellent service. 2 day turn-around on a claim! Remarkable."
"I feel so relieved to have a pet insurance company that responds so quickly and is so helpful!"
"I have had Pets Best insurance for about 3 years. Recently, I submitted 2 claims. The claims were approved and processed promptly . The EOB was easy to read and understand. The personnel at Pets Best also helped me with the submission of the claims in a kind and polite manner. I would highly recommend Pets Best to any parent."
"As a first time purchaser of pet insurance I am impressed so far. My first claim process was so simple and I could do everything online. My claims were reviewed and processed the next business day. Highly recommend as it is definitely worth the upfront investment."
Thank you for your recommendation and being a part of Pets Best!
"Last year with you all"
Hi Erstena, we are sorry to hear you will be cancelling your policy. Please contact us so we can better assist you in offering the best policy for your budget and a better customer experience. Have a good day!
"The easiest part of our little Kody Bear's breaking his leg and subsequent surgery was working with Pets Best! Submitting the claim was so easy and the communication was fast and thorough. And, you paid the claim in less than a week!"
Thank you for your review!
"They were very helpful! I would recommend having this pet insurance for anyone who has a dog. Even if it's just for the peace of mind!"
Thank you for your positive review!
Pets Best Pet Health Insurance is rated 4.63 based on 16 reviews