Pets Best Insurance Reviews

Cancellation Process
Very Easy
Read Pets Best Insurance Reviews

About Pets Best Insurance:

At Pets Best, our mission is to end economic euthanasia by helping to ensure pet owners are financially prepared when their pets need unexpected veterinary care. We strive to give pet owners peace of mind by taking the financial worry out of owning a pet, so you can make the best decisions for your dog or cat.

1-877-738-7237

They’ve been so so helpful! I’ve had them since Boo was 8 weeks old, and it’s been so nice to have that security/support whenever there’s been an emergency, and we’ve had a few!
It was very easy to sign up, and there are many options you can choose and all the different categories so you can individualize your plan for each pet. I have only had to put in one claim so far, and the payment came within a couple of days.
I am so happy I chose Pets Best! I have had other insurance on pets in the past and Pets Best is so much better! I had a sick puppy for several weeks and I didn't have to worry about all the test the vet did! Once they received info they needed they emailed me to apologize for delay! I had not noticed a delay - So reassuring to have what I need to take care of her! Awesome insurance for my sweet Pup❤️
Pets Best was recommended to me and I'm so very glad to have it! We have an illness/accident only policy. We recently have had occasion to submit claims for surgery and then days later, had an emergency exploratory surgery. The peace of mind to allow the emergency vet to do whatever was needed is something that I'm forevery grateful for. You hope that you never have need for it but it definitely allowed me to make all the decisions that literally saved my dog's life without the worry of the financial burden.
Such a comfort to know your fur babies have insurance if an emergency or sickness occurs, and Pets Best is a very easy company to work with.
Very easy claims process. I am so happy to have them as the insurance provider for my dog. It has been a wonderful and stress free experience with Pets Best health insurance.
I have been a client of Pet's Best for over twenty years. The service is always stellar. The only issue I had in the last several years, was a lenghtly repayment process. I was pleasantly surprised that this last claim I submitted on 5/6/24, was resolved by 5/10! This is the best company out there for our furry friends. Thanks for always being there. Linda West Las Vegas, NV
Claims were processed promptly and correctly
Have always been great, fair, and timely!
Great and fast review of claims. Knowledgeable and helpful customer service.
I highly encourage anyone that wants peace of mind that their little fur baby will be taken care to get Pets Best Insurance. I did a lot of research on different companies and am truly satified with them. I give them 5 stars. It is very easy to submit a claim and they are very detailed about explaining each step of the way. Pet's Best is in my opinion the best.
My only issue with Pets Best is how long it takes for a claim to be reviewed and finalized (about a month) after an appointment. BUT, that's literally my only complaint. I'm so grateful that after I met my deductible, all of my claims were approved. I was taking my senior kitty in and out of urgent care for a short period, and it was much easier to make the decision on what to do knowing that she would likely be covered. I adopted my cat 13 years ago, I love her more than any human–we're both incredibly attached to each other. Having pets go through surprise illness is incredibly stressful, but it was so nice knowing that she was covered through all of it.
I love them They just take a long time to process claims
Hi Lori, thank you so much for the positive feedback. We understand your concern about faster claim processing. Pets Best is actively investing in our people, processes, and technology for our claims workflows to better service our pet parents. We are committed to continued work toward decreasing claim processing time to provide more efficient service and a more positive experience for our members. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience. We are glad to have you as part of our Pets Best family! - PF
This insurance has been well worth the cost of premium for our dogs. The support staff is professional & knowledgeable and the coverage for claims works just as expected. If you want to remove the worry from caring for your pets like they deserve, this coverage won’t disappoint.
Pets Best Health insurance is fast with reimbursement and app is easy to use.
Pet's Best needed a little time to collect all the medical record information they needed, but they resolved my claim very quickly once they had that information. I have and will reccomend them to friends, family, and aquaintances. Thank you Pet's Best! Sue and MacKenzie
This pet insurance is the best! It's such a relief to know we can provide the best care for our sweet Waylon without worrying about expensive vet bills.
I lost my Baby. That was his name. He was 140 lb Newfoundland. I had to call and cancel my policy since he got sick so quickly and died. Your rep that took care of me was so caring. I am completely devastated but your representative understood. Thank you. Kelli
Pets Best was one of the easiest insurers I have ever dealt with. Submitting claims was quick and easy.
Pets Best Insurance is rated 4.3 based on 23,307 reviews