Pets Best Insurance Reviews

Cancellation Process
Very Easy
Read Pets Best Insurance Reviews

About Pets Best Insurance:

At Pets Best, our mission is to end economic euthanasia by helping to ensure pet owners are financially prepared when their pets need unexpected veterinary care. We strive to give pet owners peace of mind by taking the financial worry out of owning a pet, so you can make the best decisions for your dog or cat.

1-877-738-7237

They take forever to review your claim and every time they ask for notes so now I send notes every time. unfortunately my cat just passed away with a $10,000 bill. now they're sending me saying they need additional information because the receipt is covering up her name. the bill is 3 pages beng inpatient 4 nights I sent about 15 pages of notes and they still want to see the bill with her name. give me a Fin break. want want proof of payment for everything. I whipped out my credit card and it was paid . the receipts even show payment but they want the actual receipt. I dont have time to wait for that my cat was dying I need to go to another hospital.. it was life and death and it literally was. they just waste so much time period. Snow I'm sending him a copy of my credit card statement and they can figure it out period. Pets Best best is cheapest but cheap isn't always the best. I would never get them again.
Timeliness of claim processing is unacceptable.
Price is fair and this year has costed me so far 3,000$ in vet bills. It’s nice to see the refund checks come back to me.
I submitted my claim to Pets Best and within 48 hours received I received a detailed explanation regarding the benefits claim. It really doesn’t get much easier than that. TY Pets Best!
I used to love Pets Best! Quick turn around. I recommended them to everyone. Not anymore. VERY dissappointed that you felt the need to raise my rate by 50%. That's just price gouging! Typical insurance company.
Having Pets Best on our side when your pet is sick is fantastic. Takes some of the worry away and allows to to get your pet the best care needed instead of worrying about finances.
Pets Best really IS the BEST!!! I've had policies for all my kiddos for 4 years now and don't have a single complaint!!
Easy to use app, quick claim processing, great service
Really happy with my health insurance. Communication is always friendly and fast. Never had any issue with there payments.
Good coverage of a lot of issues, and the claims process is *very* transparent.
They’ve been so so helpful! I’ve had them since Boo was 8 weeks old, and it’s been so nice to have that security/support whenever there’s been an emergency, and we’ve had a few!
It was very easy to sign up, and there are many options you can choose and all the different categories so you can individualize your plan for each pet. I have only had to put in one claim so far, and the payment came within a couple of days.
I am so happy I chose Pets Best! I have had other insurance on pets in the past and Pets Best is so much better! I had a sick puppy for several weeks and I didn't have to worry about all the test the vet did! Once they received info they needed they emailed me to apologize for delay! I had not noticed a delay - So reassuring to have what I need to take care of her! Awesome insurance for my sweet Pup❤️
Pets Best was recommended to me and I'm so very glad to have it! We have an illness/accident only policy. We recently have had occasion to submit claims for surgery and then days later, had an emergency exploratory surgery. The peace of mind to allow the emergency vet to do whatever was needed is something that I'm forevery grateful for. You hope that you never have need for it but it definitely allowed me to make all the decisions that literally saved my dog's life without the worry of the financial burden.
Such a comfort to know your fur babies have insurance if an emergency or sickness occurs, and Pets Best is a very easy company to work with.
Very easy claims process. I am so happy to have them as the insurance provider for my dog. It has been a wonderful and stress free experience with Pets Best health insurance.
I have been a client of Pet's Best for over twenty years. The service is always stellar. The only issue I had in the last several years, was a lenghtly repayment process. I was pleasantly surprised that this last claim I submitted on 5/6/24, was resolved by 5/10! This is the best company out there for our furry friends. Thanks for always being there. Linda West Las Vegas, NV
Claims were processed promptly and correctly
Have always been great, fair, and timely!
Great and fast review of claims. Knowledgeable and helpful customer service.
Pets Best Insurance is rated 4.3 based on 23,297 reviews