Pets Best Insurance Reviews

Cancellation Process
Very Easy
Read Pets Best Insurance Reviews

About Pets Best Insurance:

At Pets Best, our mission is to end economic euthanasia by helping to ensure pet owners are financially prepared when their pets need unexpected veterinary care. We strive to give pet owners peace of mind by taking the financial worry out of owning a pet, so you can make the best decisions for your dog or cat.

1-877-738-7237

I got several emails saying that my claim was delayed but never an explanation about what the hold-up was. This is a HUGE change from when I first enrolled Trixie when the reimbursement came within a week or two. It would have helped me a lot to hear what brought about the delay instead of just getting these letters that told me nothing.
My Corgi had an accident that required surgery. I submitted my claim and it was approved a week later. I am so happy with this company, I already told all my friends about it.
Hi Sylvia, thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are thrilled to hear we have been able to help with your Corgi's medical expenses. Thank you for being part of the Pets Best family! - PF
I am not happy with your coverage or how long it takes to get a claim processed. I am going to look at Turpanion and some other companies who will cover better.
Reasonable price quit turn around for payment
Very low coverage, very expensive premiums.
They have been great and give me peace of mind when it comes to the medical care of my pets. They are prompt in their handling of my claims and the app makes it a breeze to submit them.
Hi Shelby, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. We are thrilled to hear that having Pets Best Insurance provides you peace of mind when it comes to the medical care for your pets. We are happy to have you as part of the Pets Best family! - PF
So easy to file a claim and receive a speedy response. Thank you so much. It truly is the "Pets' Best Pet Insurance".
The claims are easy to submit but your coverage is so limited and the monthly cost is so high that I'm wondering if it really pays to have insurance for my dog.
My service has had some ups and downs. When I first signed up a few years back, the responses and payments took well over a month. Then it got better for a while, only a few weeks for a response. Now, my last submission took 6 weeks for response and payment. Not exactly killing it, in my opinion. Additionally, my last submission was for a covered wellness item...
I recently had to submit claims for 2 of my cats who have an acute illness and needed very specialized treatment. I was VERY pleasantly surprised that PetsBest covered the treatments as specified in the policy. I was very skeptical having heard how dissapointing pet health insurance can be. The approval for reimbursements was very quick, the explanation of benefits (EOB) was more detailed than most humans receive from their health insurance companies. The reimbursement will be sent direct deposit to my account. I am very grateful for Pets Best insurance and would absolutely recommend it to other pet owners.
Hi Cind, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. We are thrilled to hear we have been able to help ease the burden of medical expenses for your fur babies! We are happy to be here anytime you need Pets Best and provide that peace of mind when it is most needed. Thanks for being part of the Pets Best family. -KC
I just made my first claim for a wellness visit with boosters after two years of premiums. They covered less than half of the cost of the visit! Very disappointed with the actual coverage and canceled immediately.
Sent a claim in for 750.00 dollars, in 2 hours it was completed and paid
Claims process takes too long
Great turn around time from when I submitted the claim and when I was reimbursed.
Worst insurance literally covers nothing I will be canceling my policy asap.
Very easy process to submit, payment was super quick. Very happy overall. This is the fourth pet I have insured through Pets Best. Very satisfied customer.
When my Lucy had to go to emergency and then passed away, I had peace of mind knowing I had insurance. They paid the claim timely and their support was amazing. I recommend them to everyone I know. It was one less thing to worry about during a very tough time.
Hi Kelly, thank you for sharing your experience. We’re so very sorry to hear of the loss of Lucy as we understand that losing a pet is like losing a family member. We are glad to hear that having Pets Best Insurance has brought you peace of mind during this very difficult time. Our thoughts are with you. Thank you for being part of the Pets Best family. – PF
Easy and quick claim process. 100% recommended
My reason for purchasing pet health insurance was to provide financial assistance when & if my dog is catastrophically injured or stricken with a disasterous disease such as blastomycosis. At the rates currently being charged by veterinary agencies and drug companies for even minor issues,, this has become necessary although I would personally spend whatever I must to save him as he is my furbaby, not "just a dog." I review the limited duration and excluded categories annually and decide if the value is equitable. The only thing I have to ask for is that the company notify of rate changes before they are instituted.
Took very long to process claim
Hi Marlene, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We understand your concern about faster claim processing. Pets Best is actively investing in our people, processes, and technology for our claims workflows to better service our pet parents. We are committed to continued work toward decreasing claim processing time to provide more efficient service and a more positive experience for our members. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience. We are happy to have you as part of our Pets Best family! – PF
Pets Best Insurance is rated 4.3 based on 23,566 reviews