Pets Best Insurance Reviews

Cancellation Process
Very Easy
Read Pets Best Insurance Reviews

About Pets Best Insurance:

At Pets Best, our mission is to end economic euthanasia by helping to ensure pet owners are financially prepared when their pets need unexpected veterinary care. We strive to give pet owners peace of mind by taking the financial worry out of owning a pet, so you can make the best decisions for your dog or cat.

1-877-738-7237

Perfect pet insurance. We love it
I love the coverage , but wish the turnaround time to get reimbursed was quicker. I submitted a claim the beginning of May & it still says it’s in process on June 2.
Hi Julie, thank you so much for your positive feedback. We understand your concern about faster claim processing. Pets Best is actively investing in our people, processes, and technology for our claims workflows to better service our pet parents. We are committed to continued work toward decreasing claim processing time to provide more efficient service and a more positive experience for our members. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience. We are glad to have you as part of our Pets Best family! – PF
Don't bother wasting your money with this company! I've paid more out of pocket and on premiums than they have reimbursed me for any wellness or illness visits. The $500 deductible has a big hitch to it. They take out so-called copays so it's almost impossible to reach said deduction amount for the year. Yes, the deductible is annual. Even on wellness visits they only reimburse once! So if you are a few weeks early on your pet wellness visit they will not reimburse you for it. I would not recommend Pet's Best to anyone. Take what you would pay for a premium every month and put it in a savings account. This was a big waste of money! And in today's economy, we all need to save not waste. This was an expensive lesson for me. I will be canceling my policy before my next renewal. And of course, premiums are going up by $30 MORE per month! DO NOT PURCHASE A PET POLICY FROM PET'S BEST! I repeat DO NOT buy a policy from Pet's Best!
PB is taking care of our three kitties. I'm very impressed with the short length of time between submission of receipts to reimbursement. The staff is very responsive to my questions. I highly recommend this pet service!!!!!
I haven't had a good experience with the claims process. When getting a quitebyoubguys state quick claims process but it's been three weeks on my wellness claim from May 9th.
The average time it takes to review a claim lately is over 3 weeks. One of my claims took almost 40 days to review and process. Luckily they reimbursed a major surgery in 2 days, but everything else has taken ages. The customer service is very kind, but when you’re paying $$$ per year to have your pets covered, it would be nice to be reimbursed in a timely manner.
Great coverage
I spent close to $900 within 6 days to see what was going on with my dog! On that 6th day he just died right in front of me on May 6th. He would have only been 11 on June 1st. In submitting my claims, to add insult to injury they only paid $8.12 of $892.77. There should be something in there payoffs that if the pet dies to ease their pain by paying at least half whether or not the deductible was met or not!!! I thought it was just very heartless.
They filed and review our claim very quickly, even breaking down how much we’re getting and why we got reimbursed what we did!
After having a dog die unexpectedly, in 2020, despite spending $17K to save him, we decided getting insurance for our other boy was a must. When we got our puppy later that year we immediatly got him covered as well. I am very happy with ease of filing claims, and the communication from Pets Best. We have been happy with the coverage and the payment on claims. I gave only 4 stars as the premium for the older boy went up substantially in Jan 24 when he turned 10. I got a message explaining that it was determined based on overall claims (not his) and cost of the claims. Right now we are paying over $200 for the 2 policies, but after our experience in 2020 I am not comfortable not having coverage, you never know what could happen to the pets health.
Excellent and honest coverage with easy to understand explanation of benefits. Better than our own "cadillac" health care plan with out of network benefits.
Anytime I call for assistance they are always able to assist. The only thing that I would change is there is a company that offers grooming services to be covered as well and when they offer it in Florida I will probably switch companies unless you offer the same thing
I have been using Pets Best since 2019 and currently cover 3 dogs. I have been very please with the insurance. I have not had any issues getting things paid that are covered under my particular policies. Normally it takes about 4 weeks to get reimbursed but this last one I submitted took less that a week to get the claim completed and a response. Only thing I do not like is the continuing increase of the premium.
Love how fast my claim was cleared and approved
The coverage is pretty good, but the app is terrible - I usually just go straight through the website instead - and it takes FOREVER for them to review the claim before getting reimbursed. We have a different company’s insurance for our older dog and while expensive, the app is extremely easy and quick to submit a claim and they review and respond/reimburse within a few days.
The first year you were terrific but this year you haven't paid a dime. Why the difference?????????
They Do what they promise. My dog needed urgent care and Pet’s Best got the invoice back to me after my claim submission in one day. Funds came a week later.! Great company.
First of all, Pet's Best is an INSURANCE company, and as such, you will need to understand and accept things like deductables and co-pays. It is just like your own medical insurance payments. With that said, I have nothing but compliments for the ease of claims submissions, their transparency, and overall service. I did a lot of research befoe selecting them a few years ago and despite my rates escalating with my pet's age, I have been very pleased. Insurance is for the "what if...? scenario and I think they will do what's right.
It's good to have
I’m incredibly pleased with Pets Best Pet Insurance! The submission process for clients is simple, and the turnaround time for reimbursement is only a couple days! Wish I’d decided to get pet insurance earlier!
Hi Elizabeth, we are SO thrilled to hear about your positive experience! Thank you for sharing it with us! We are happy to have you as part of our Pets Best family! - PF
Pets Best Insurance is rated 4.3 based on 23,586 reviews