Pizza Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
Everything:
1) Visited for buffet, but due to the social distancing. Its not a pleasant experience.

2) Only the first serving is pan pizza, which was also the half of small pan pizza. after that all servings were thin pizza (staff said pan is finished), which was very hard and cheewy.

3) Refil drinks had been replaced with Glass of drink. Same price though.

4) Tortilla chips were stale and all crushed small pieces. Could smell the stale oil from it.

In short the business is ripping the govt Eat Out schema and on the other hand treating the customers as $hit. If the customer has paid for buffet, they should serve what the customer asks for or simply refund.
Covid19 Grant loan :These is a Small businesses have been hit hard by mandatory closures and safety measures required to slow the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).

Businesses have a growing number of resources and relief programs to turn to, including many new provisions included the stimulus package enacted by Congress. Many small businesses have so far encountered roadblocks getting federal assistance, but there are other sources of funding to consider, including grants and emergency loans from states, cities and community organizations. For more details and referral kindly read through the website below........ https://grantfunds.weebly.com
First I'd like to say I'm in Texas. My favorite niece was in newton, Ks. kinda stranded. She calls and is hungry and wants pizza. I call Pizza Hut down from her motel and gave them the info about Texas vs Kansas. There no problem in getting her a pizza delivered to her motel room.
The process could not have gone any smother and the Pizza Hut people could not have been any nicer.
Thanks y'all... Texas talk :)
Pretty good pizza for a good deal -- until you add in extra charge for delivery, extra charge for a modest amount of cheese and over $2 for a small 20 ounce bottle of soda when a 2 liter bottle used to cost that. I always tip well -- usually 20% which is very good for a delivery order, and I am especially careful to tip even a little more than that these days. Seeing that one of the tip "suggestions" was 25%, along with a $4.99 delivery charge kind of felt like an insult. Also, for a while Pizza Hut had a great crust -- very much like Izzy's. I wish they would go back to that. That would be worth the price.
I ordered pizza at 8 PM and the delivery was to be made at 8:40 pm. I did not receive any confirmation so I called to ask if my order was placed and the guy told me that it's placed and will be delivered time. I called the helpline again at 8:50Pm to ask about the order and she said it will take another 40 minutes. Then I get a call from the restaurant saying that they receive my order at 8:53pm and they do not have some items from the order and they also do not have toppings available that I paid for.
The guy is offering me some other stuff instead of what I ordered and since I have already paid, all I can do now is accept whatever he is going to bring. What a shame.

It's 9PM and all I've got so far is a lame sorry on call and no pizza. Perks of paying online before hand.
Staff very polite but pizza base was disgusting l have have had a lot better pizzas from local supermarkets
Caseyville illinois. Best pizza from pizza hut ever. Fast and very hit!
Pizza was over 30 minutes late from delivery time. During covid-19 Pizza hut advertised contact free delivery and driver wears plastic gloves. Driver was lost and called for directions. I waited outside, driver shows up, no gloves. Pizza was soggy and tasted spoiled. I tried calling the store to speak to mgr and the store foreared my call to "corporate" number. I spoke to a rep and was very polite. Rep stated I would get a phone call w/in 3 business days, NEVER happened. I called again, report issue. Still no response after a month. POOR customer service. I will NEVER order a pizza again.
Terrible Pizza.
Jamie and suresh were amazing delicious pizzas
Love this place managers great
This is specifically about the Shrub Hill, Worcester Pizza Hut! Because of my lactose intolerance I can't eat regular cheese, and I was having issues with the deliveroo website and the allergen but when I called (03/06/20) at around 7pm, the phone was answered by the most helpful woman who helped me recieve a lactose free order even with the deliveroo restrictions and I cannot thank her enough! I'm sorry I can't remember her name because she was an outstanding, amazing customer service representative who did everything she could to help. Also a thankyou to the chefs who came up with a solution to my issue! Amazing service 12/10
Inedible pizza. Very rude manager and GM. Will never order from Atascocita Pizza Hut again. This is how they treat nurses working on the front line. Worst experience I've ever had with a restaurant of any kind.
Woodridge Il manager Cindy her staff are the rudest making two calls to Pizza Hut customer service still no district manager callback
They should all go get real jobs in customer service because their is really bad ..
Good quality food. Very happy
Pizza hut thieving #unts 20 emails to online help and still no reply now at 1 day 5 hrs stilk no food or response wish i had read the online reviews before i ordered
Pizza hut have stolen my money
Do not order from this disreputable company
1 star: Bad

Updated just now

Disgusting treatment of high risk vulnerable customer

As a high risk vulnerable customer in lock down, I ordered a delivery at 17:39pm and it’s now 19:14 and I still have no food. I called after an hour and was told it was out for delivery. 30 mins later still no food. Called again to find out I was lied to on the original call. They had not even cooked the food in the first place. I’m still waiting. The staff member Daniel was atrocious telling me he didn’t have time to stand there arguing with me. This is disgusting and totally averse to not only their own customer service charter, but the partnership agreement with the government. And I noticed the prices have all gone up! Livid and bloody starving is an underestimation and that staff member needs firing as he has no awareness of the desperate needs of vulnerable customers in this current climate. Update- 8pm and still no food. Phones again and for the a THIRD time they forgot to cook the order. More lies! Unbelievable. This is the Pizza Hut in Station Road Taunton. If the virus doesn’t get me, the starvation will!

Pizza Hut
Pizza was cold.
Missing items all the time

5 times in a row there were missing items in my order,I call the restaurant and the staff very rude when I didn't want to wait another hour for my missing pizza simply told me that if I don't want to wait to take my money back,after 2 hours waiting the food it is not nice to wait another hour to receive the complete order.Never order again.
Pizza Hut is rated 1.95 based on 155 reviews