Poppy's Picnic Reviews

Poppy's Picnic 5 star review on 15th February 2021
J Musson
Poppy's Picnic 5 star review on 30th January 2021
R Davis
I’ve been cooking for my dog for years as he was such a fuss pot. Took a chance with Poppy’s as it can be cooked, so glad I did, he absolutely loves it, clean bowl in minutes. Super happy pooch and no more food prep for me, yay ☺️
I can’t recommend Poppy’s picnic enough, I have never before had a dog that finishes every meal within seconds
Bleu has never been too keen on her food but as soon as we switched over to your food she is always excited for her food and starts nagging at us an hour before her tea. Couldn’t recommend more
My dog is a fussy eater, turned her nose up at all other dog food brands. I can’t believe the difference in her reaction when she tried this. She loves it, licks her bowl clean. I lightly dry fry it as she didn’t like it totally raw. I would recommend this food without hesitation 💯
Both dogs love it.
I have one very happy pooch! Usually very fussy with his food but scoffs this down every time!
Excellent product, excellent service and my dog Jessie loves it, thanks guys
WONDERFUL
Really helpful. Spoke to Dylan before we purchased. Extremely easy and prompt delivery. Baloo loves his food!
Betty, my whippet, enjoyed most of the raw food. It arrived promptly with acceptable amount of packaging. Easy for me to open individual packs with my arthritic hands. Have had difficulty with other brands. Will be ordering again in a few days
Just wanted to let you know how obsessed my iggy is with your food! So the package arrived yesterday and he had his first meal which took him 2.5 seconds to finish. He then started jumping up at the fridge for more which he has never done before and the same again this morning. He’s very allergic to life in general so I was cautious about changing his food and two days in there’s no poorly tummy and his skin hasn’t flared up🙏 I’ve been having to cook food from scratch and I’ve been so worried he’s not getting all he needs. You have taken all that concern away and most importantly he’s happy and healthy. Thank you 😊
This was my second order and following a mistake on my part with the first- I had a phone call within an hour of making the order to help me correct the issue which was absolutely brilliant service! I am sold on the quality of Poppy’s picnic and my little white Italian bolognese loves it, so a big woof from her!
I have no regrets buying from Poppy’s picnic. My dog loves the food and it is very high quality and always comes on time. My dog never has an upset stomach either. As you can see I have a happy dog 🐶
One of the better raw feeds my daxies have tried but still didn’t hit the spot with them.. they’re getting fussier and fussier..I always did DIY before but want to try completes but so far, they’re not impressed..
I have a wee chihuahua who was on Iams when she first came to live with me. After a 4 different types of food we settled on Tails - but she grazes, generally eating nothing till 7pm or so at night. This stresses me out because if we're out and about she completely ignores her food. I wanted to change to something better for her (and hoped that her behaviour might mellow a bit - I was also hopeful she might stop eating her own poop...) it's also hard to tell if she's off her food because she never finishes a bowl! Day one - Lucy the fussiest chihuahua on the planet wolfed it down! Days two, three, four, five - hunger strike. I panicked and emailed for help. Got a lovely email back with some advice re adding some hot water. This did the trick and she now finishes everything in two seconds flat. It's too early to see any major changes, but seeing her enjoying her food is great and a change in itself. Because I know when she is eating I'm more confident and know she isn't hungry. My only worry is the portion seems small, but i suspect I just have a greedy dog. Especially in comparison with bulked out dry food. This has worked out cheaper than Tails which is the biggest surprise of all. I never expected raw to be less expensive!
Delivered on time, everything well packaged and order all correct. Unfortunately neither of my two dogs seemed that keen, I don't know if they have gone very fussy, but they are not eating their portions with gusto like they did when I first put them on Raw.
Rudi was OK with lamb duck venison was a bit rich doesn't like chicken even though I cooked it
My dog loves his food it is delivered with care and attention comes neatly packed ensuring the food is kept at a high quality.
Bailey loves the meatballs he woofs then down each time, his had the chicken and beef so far, he can’t get enough of them, when he smells them cooking his there waiting 🐶 I will definitely do a monthly subscription when I get to the last packet, the only problem is he likes more then his 50.5 grams, for a small dog. 😊
Very good will reorder c Soon
Poppy's Picnic is rated 4.88 based on 1,377 reviews