Power Tools Direct Reviews

Unit J1, Dominion Way, Rustington
Littlehampton
BN16 3HQ

Tell us how Power Tools Direct made you happy
Nails showed as in stock at time of order, yet it took 7 days before they were shipped. I think this is a man in a shed purchasing items to order and reselling. This is my first, and probably only purchase from powertoolsdirect. I can't wait around for over a week for things to arrive. For comparison - Order with TCFixings placed at the same time was shipped next day and arrived one day later.
It's a little hard to say anything positive, their emails came in with goodish prices, then, well to be honest it's now 16.42 according to my computer, and, well they've just sent this email asking for me to be kind about them but well, how to say it, the transport could have a flat tyre, the helicopter ran out of fuel, somebodies distant relative passed to a better world than this one or it's just not coming till tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, next life? I know nothing, perhaps that best, better to keep me in the dark hoping that sometime in the near future they might improve my results on my lathe!
Excellent service all round
The scythe was a difficult item to find but you had one\! It arrived promptly so I had it when needed. Thank you
Very good and comprehensive web site. Excellent service with rapid delivery. Definitely visit Power Tools Direct again.
We ordered a Clarke garden seive and paid extra for a quick delivery. The seive is very good , however it was nealy a week before we received it! From the trcking information it looks as if it was several days before it was even despatched.
Power Tools Direct were the only online retailer I could find with stock of Toupret Ready To Use Exterior Skimcoat. Delivery was made in three days, which was faster than that indicated at the time of order. I also had a question post order, which I used the web form for. The response came back the same afternoon. A good online experience.
Many companies run and hide behind robots when things go wrong, or can't be contacted at all. Power Tools Direct proved the exception, with quick and efficient customer service from a real person to resolve an issue with the product (in no way their fault) and great communication thoughout. Would certainly deal with the company again knowing its customer service is geared up to provide service for the customer!
The rotary sieve was exactly as described. Instructions were clear and written in English. This tool is going to make a great difference.
Ordered received on time and very competitive prices
After 9 days for a 5 to 6 day delivery window I contacted Powertools and by return email I was told my order was being despatched. The order arrived in 2 days. Looking at other reviews this seems to have happened to others
Great value and great delivery
I've placed 2 x separate orders for different pressure washers in different weeks and both times I've been informed that neither item was in stock. This was 3 x days after I'd paid ! Absolutely awful company.
so expensive £200 for a battery no chance
Good price and arrived sooner than expected, would happily use them again.
Thanks for goods.👌
speedy delivery and quality products at great prices.
Items good, delivery slow & didn’t arrive on the specified day.
Price fair, delivery rather slow.
Arrived on time and in good working order.
Power Tools Direct is rated 4.6 based on 12,851 reviews