Power Tools Direct Reviews

Unit J1, Dominion Way, Rustington
Littlehampton
BN16 3HQ

Tell us how Power Tools Direct made you happy
I ordered, I got quick despatch, well packed and received quickly, have shopped with before and will do again!
Excellent.
Good service, good product
After receiving an email telling me that my order had been cancelled because of a shortfall in stock, it still shows item in stock and typically there is no way of speaking to anyone. Shame as I was going to order a lot more equipment as I liked the price's.
Sanding paper sheets arrived fine Although the packaging was a bit ridiculous! The rectangular sheets were flat at the bottom of a very large box ! I had to laugh 99% empty. I’m sure you can try a bit harder cutting down on cardboard waste ?! Otherwise product fine.
the process of correcting an incorrect delivery is woeful. through no fault of mine, i have had to replan something while waiting for the process to take its course before getting the correct items which i have paid for in full. just not good enough in todays e-commerce environment
The order was handled very professionally and executed meticulously up to delivery Further, your price is the compared to other suppliers
I received my package which was expensive levels that should be delivered with care and was very disappointed to see that one end of the tube they were in was open, there was no fragile sticker on the package, and there was no bubble wrap or protection in the tube to stop the levels shaking about and possibly getting damaged. Delivery like this could of damaged the levels in transit and been of no use.
Great service, quick delivery
very impressed with the service and price of goods, prompt delivery and good communication, many thanks.
Good products at a good price. Speedy delivery (dispatch) even to the Highlands!
Took money then cancelled order stating stock error
Prices and range generally good. Delivery takes longer than it should, 3 to 5 days
Good quick delivery
Very fast delivery time.
It was good but not great in terms of delivery speed, but I would be unfairly comparing you to Amazon. I believe the order was on time but I honestly cannot remember.
This was my first purchase from Power Tools Direct and I have to say it has been a little disappointing. The item I purchased was delivered in good time and the driver, very helpfully, informed me that it was quite heavy carried it into my hallway. At the time of the delivery I was busy with something and thanked him and left the box where he had placed it. A little later on I moved the box into my living room to open it up and check it all out. This was when I noticed some damage to one of the corners of the box. The damage was sufficient enough to have crushed the polystyrene packaging inside and bend one of the component parts of the machine inside. The damage was not terminal and I was able to repair the damaged part, but it was not what you expect with a rather expensive brand new machine tool. I took photographs of the damage on the box before I opened it up along with photographs of the damaged polystyrene packing and bent component. I emailed these photographs to Power Tools Direct and informed them that, although I was disappointed, I had made good the damage. I have received no response at all to this email and this is the reason for my 3 star rating. At the least I would have expected the courteously of a reply and apology for the inconvenience I had experienced.
Excellent service and communication. Would use again.
First class service from power tools direct ,And next day delivery on time ,will be using again many thanks dave.
Very good prompt service some items were not available so disappointing.
Power Tools Direct is rated 4.6 based on 11,489 reviews