Prep Expert Reviews

Read Prep Expert Reviews

(877) 345-7737

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
I don't think the strategies help very much. I think it would be more helpful to teach more actual math content such as completing the square, triangles etc. Instead of just saying "you'll need to know these things" However, my instructor Dan was very good, I liked him a lot.
The way this company does business is awful. They cancelled my in person class a week before it was to start because they did not have enough enrollment. In the meantime we have made our summer travel schedules and other commitments. This is very unprofessional and I would think twice before relying on Prep Expert as they may leave you high and dry. None of the alternate options they offered work for our situation.
not only did my score improve, but Ben Smith created a fun experience. I was comfortable knowing that my teacher could also get in the perspective of the students to help create a great experience.
Celina did an amazing job teaching us strategies and helping us stay engaged. 100% recommend!!
My son did this class and he had OK experience, but his score on the week 1 test was 50 point greater than Week 5 test (progressively reduce) and I am wondering did the techniques they taught is reversely affecting his score.
Well... ACT scores came out today. I scored a 35!!!! i was pretty iffy with the class at first, but I had to trust the process. Can't argue with the results!
i wouldn't necessarily say that my experience was bad, but i would say that at times it felt a bit tedious. allow me to start with the positives. My teacher, clay, was great. i feel that he helped out a lot and really worked to make sure that he answered everyones questions, i would take this course again just to learn more from him. Also, the consistent homework assignments and practice tests helped to get me used to each section. i just feel that the classes were way too long, the reading was unnecessary, and the classes could have focused less time on the assignments and more on the tips.
Daniel Lee and Kevin Parish were both excellent instructors and helped me learn many wonderful and applicable strategies.
Tim Prunyi is a great instructor, who is flexible and really engages with you and your success. He listens to any questions you might have and feedback for him or the course.
Tim is hands down the best tutor I have ever had.
Mr. Prunyi is the best. He does a great combining learning and fun.
Tim Prunyi has the perfect way of engaging students. He makes people want to learn and excel in life not just in the ACT prep portion.
Jacob Harrison is the Tupac of ACT tutors. Pretty pogchamp if u ask me.
Celina was very engaging and made sure to review every little detail everyone had. she really went int depth teaching all the concepts and reviewing everything in order to improve on the sat! really gained a lot from this class! thank you again for all the help!!
Daniel LEE
Prep Expert has been great! Jacob Harrison was a great teacher! He really made the class fun and helped us to understand our homework and practice tests. He even added in his own little tips and added in extra information that he thought would be helpful to us. I didn't think I'd look forward to these classes, but I definitely did! I loved the fact that we could do practice tests and go over them in class! This course has really helped me to improve my test taking strategies. I know I'll do better on my SAT because of this course! Thank you Jacob and thank you Prep Expert!
Jacob Harrison was my teacher and he was very helpful. He was able to keep the class focused throughout the whole time by keeping the lesson entertaining while also teaching us everything we need to know. I would recommend signing up with Jacob.
My instructor, Jacob Harrison, was amazing and really helpful! SAT classes are usually pretty sleep-inducing, but Jacob really made the class fun and interactive. My math score has definitely improved, and I feel much more confident about my scores. Would 100% recommend Jacob- he's a great teacher!
Prep Expert was a great SAT prep course and really helped me understand and solidify concepts on the test. My instructor, Jacob, not only made the course fun, but also made me more confident when taking tests.
Jacob Harrison made SAT class at Prep Expert really fun! I enjoyed the class and I learned a lot of useful strategies and techniques for taking the SAT.
Prep Expert is rated 4.65 based on 2,691 reviews