Reservations.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reservations.com

Tell us how Reservations.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
This is obviously a dishonestly run site. They don't let you know that when you confirm a reservation on their site, you are actually making a nonrefundable purchase which includes unreasonable fees and other charges. For a room at Holiday Inn in Chicago, they charged me $119 PLUS over $44 in "government mandated" taxes and fees PLUS $19.95 in more fees. The exact same room at Tripadvisor is $119 plus $19.95 in total taxes and fees. I leave it to you to figure out who is telling the truth. Be sure and check them out with the BBB. You will read this: BBB files indicate that this business has a pattern of complaints; consumers are reporting they are not made aware of certain fees the company charges in order to make a reservation through the site. Additionally, consumers have reported lack of transparency when it comes to going on what appears to be an actual hotel site...
I used their service to book a hotel for a business trip. 10 minutes later I had to cancel. And now a month later I received an e-mail and they refuse to give me a refund even after they said they would. Terrible customer service. The email said to call the customer service number and when I called customer service they said to respond to the email. User beware this company is nothing but liars and frauds!!! Reservations.com do not use!!! If there was a score lower than one that's what I would give them they are keeping my $364
Reservations.com is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews