Revolut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Revolut
Live Chat

Tell us how Revolut made you happy
Failing transfers without explanation. They blame the receiving bank, which in turn states that money never got to them. Therefore Revolut is lying! They state 1 day for a transfer and when it doesn’t take place within the given timeframe, their CS says that I should have checked their FAQ and see that 1 day is “automatic” and they actually can take 5 working days. CS is poorly trained. Can never escalate a complaint. Avoid at all costs - they either lie or they don’t know what they are doing. Never use them for large sums! What a disappointment!
You have kept my money for over 8 days and will not answer you have restricted vital day to day living for our family. Do not use this company
Absolutely bunch of useless CU-ts!!!! Do not recommend
Absolute lying thie..es, avoid buying crypto on this platform, even though that I have paid for premium "for a reason" to get a cheaper rate on my crypto purchaces (as they claim to be %1.5) which is not, today I was charged %10on one purchace and %5 on another, after talking to customer service for hours they kept making up lies and said to me that everything was right on their side and this is this and that, even though I have been using their crypto service for a year now and I know how it works and I have never had this problem, avoid buying crypto on this platform you will be disappointed, fees are way too high!! You can get %2 %3 or max %5 on other platforms but not %10
My name is Damaris Arguello. On 31/10/2021 at 15:53pm, I received a call from this phone number 02033228352. The man on the other end of the phone (“Agent” “Him” “He”) represented himself as an employee of Revolut. I did a quick search online to confirm the phone number and I could see that it was indeed an official number for Revolut bank. The Agent told me that my account was apparently “on hold” because they had seen a few unexpected transactions and they needed to confirm if I was responsible for those transactions. The Agent also confirmed to me the exact amount of money I had in my account which led me to believe that this was indeed a genuine employee of Revolut. He then mentioned some transactions to me which I did not recognise. I confirmed to him that I was not aware of these transactions and he let me know that he will cancel my card on the Apple Pay app, close my account and send me a new card. I then received a code from Apple Pay which the Agent asked for and I gave because I believed he was a genuine employee of Revolut due to the information he had regarding my account. He said he would use the code to cancel the card on my Apple Pay and also close my revolut account. I did not give him the password to my account nor did he ask for it when he called. He already had access to my account and could see all my transactional details. On 01/11/2021 I logged into my account so I could pay my rent via Bank Transfer and that is when I saw that I only had £1 in my account. I was very confused and scared because I could not understand why I essentially had no money. I checked my statement and saw 3 transactions that I did not recognise. · 2 transactions made in Argos – £999 & £212.98; 1 transaction made in Johnson mini market - £53.91. Total amount of money spent: £1265.89. Steps taken to Rectify. I immediately contacted the Revolut online team and they directed me to fill a form, which I did. I then received an email from the Revolut team letting me know that they will not refund my money as the transactions were made in-person by me with Apple pay. This is untrue and also absurd because I currently reside in London and I have no ties or links to Nottingham. I also have evidence that supports the fact that I was in central London at the time of the above transactions. It is impossible for me to be “present” in Nottingham at the same time that I was present in central London. I was also told by your team that in Revolut terms and conditions, it states that Revolut will not be responsible if a customer gives their code to an “agent” of Revolut and it turns out to be fraudulent. Please could you point out where this is stated in your terms and conditions as I believe this to be untrue. Dealing with the Aftermath Falling victim to fraudsters has left me scarred and depressed. Apart from the fact that my hard-earned money has been stolen from me meaning that I am unable to pay my rent, eat, commute to and from work and handle other personal responsibilities, which in itself has been an extremely traumatic experience, I also have to deal with the fact that Revolut`s attitude towards my situation has been completely unfair and unempathetic. I have been a loyal and faithful customer to Revolut for 5 years, and to think that I am solely being blamed for falling victim to fraud (like thousand of others have) and offered no assistance from Revolut has only exacerbated this distressing experience. What I need from Revolut Again, I am asking Revolut to investigate (and assist the police in their investigation) into this matter. I also ask that all the monies stolen from me due to the fraudulent practices of the individual that presented himself as an agent of Revolut, to be refunded to my account. I did not act fraudulently and only gave that piece of information as the Agent already had access to my account which led me to believe that he was a genuine employee of Revolut. Again, I am shocked and confused as to how my account details and transactional details were in the hands of this fraudulent Agent. It is not irrational to see why I believed that I was speaking to a genuine employee of Revolut and took the decision I did to reveal that piece of information.
lost money for 22 days I sent money from the account to Revolut on October 14 - I still haven't received it (already 22 days) During these 22 days, Revolut did not comment on the situation in any way and did not resolve my question. Worst support service and worst customer service!
A financial product or app is only as good as the customer service you receive when you have a problem. Revolut's customer service is appalling. The chatbots don't work, write in pigeon English and cannot solve the most basic of problems. There is no-one to speak too. One of these days their shameful customer service will arrest their rapid growth around the world. Read these reviews before considering using them. You will be pleased you did
Revolut - Bank of deceivers and thieves! They stole my money in full from the account. The support service works outrageously. No responsibility for money
It is a terrible bank. They have no proper customer service, there is no one to talk to. They say that we can contact them via their chat service but they never reply on that. I have even mailed them on 3 different ID's which were provided but still there is no reply from them. Also, even after the limitations have been lifted from my account I am still not able to use my money. Even visiting the canar wharf branch is senseless as they don't even come down and meet any of their clients. The worst service ever received from any bank.
I've been with Revolut for around 4 years and initially the App was really easy to use. It was simple to add funds then exchange to my chosen currency. Revolut are now pushing their cryptocurrencies at the detriment of their other areas and now the app is so complicated that I need to constantly remind my older relatives how to use it. I have now found Starling Bank that has better exchange rates, no fees and no ATM withdrawal limits. It's also free to have your card delivered when Revolut charge £4.99 In addition Revolut occasionally have referral schemes running but the dates are so short that all steps needed can't really be achieved. i.e. signup, card order then 3 transactions. The referral scheme is therefore a waste of time for the referrer as you will never get your reward.
I've been with Revolut for around 4 years and initially the App was really easy to use. It was simple to add funds then exchange to my chosen currency. Revolut are now pushing their cryptocurrencies at the detriment of their other areas and now the app is so complicated that I need to constantly remind my older relatives how to use it. I have now found Starling Bank that has better exchange rates, no fees and no ATM withdrawal limits. It's also free to have your card delivered when Revolut charge £4.99 In addition Revolut occasionally have referal schemes running but the dates are so short that all steps needed can't really be achieved. Ie signup, card order then 3 transactions. The referral scheme is therefore a waste of time for the referer as you will never get your reward.
I’m currently being ignored by Revolut. My money is in there but I can’t make payments. No one to call this is terrible
Terrible terrible company. Steer well clear they are scam artists.
REVOLUT IS A LICENSED SCAMMER REVOLUT IS A LICENSED SCAMMER. I opened a account because of my colleague invite me to open one. My boss transferred £100 from his personal account and later my holiday money as well.when I try to withdraw money from ATM they charge me 2% and out of blue the hold my £371 and my card isn’t working and blocked on 20th of September while I chatted online in apps they ask me proof where the money come from senders personal details Date of birth address and bank statement I provided them all after few days of waiting they advised me within next 8 working days my account review will be finished everything will be resolved.now in over one month all they time they send me same copy paste text that relevant department are looking in to the matter my money are safe it will be sorted soon but they cannot give me a time frame when it will be released. Last week I requested them to send money back to sender and I don’t need Revolut account anymore and they ask me my another account details to transfer the fund I provided that as well according to their requirements but still they didn’t transfer my money. They still text me the same thing after 35 days that relevant department looking in to the case if they get any updates on my account they will let me know. I took holiday from work for my birthday they ruined my birthday by holding my money. THEREFORE EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM REVOLUT ITS A SCAM IF THEY GET CHANCE THEY WILL ROB YOU.
Revolut Bank - Disgusting service! All the money is gone! The money was frozen at the beginning of September (several thousand euros) and access to the account was turned off, and nothing can be solved with the support robot. After a month and a half, they unblocked it with a requirement to close the account. I sent these several thousand euros to my account in the NORMAL BANK - the money has been lost for 2 weeks already. Support is silent, access to accounts is closed. In short, Run! RUN AWAY!!! Considering that the campaign to attract referral customers does not stop, and the Revolut are willing to pay more and more for it, it looks like the bank is experiencing big problems. The business model of this project does not seem to justify itself
Business accounts frozen since 12 days without prior notice, for "review if account". Customers payments are reverted and I cannot pay the business bills (phone lines have been suspended, cloud subscription suspended, etc) and I cannot pay the employees! Customer service absolutely useless, sounds like bots... They have gone silent since 4 days and do no answer to my questions anymore! This is what to expect from Revolut.... For those who have not signed up yet, RUN AWAY...
I a premium customer. I made an international payment. The bank rejected the payment, it is on Revolut. After 11 days and 40+ chats, the money is ‘lost.’ An international bank that cannot track payments, and with zero customer service, I think I chatted with bots, the identical answers over and over. If you must use it, keep little money. If something goes wrong with a transaction, kiss your money goodbye.
At first using Revolut was great until they need extra documentation from me which I provided and they kept on asking for more until I was fed up and asked them "if you don't want me as a customer you can close my account, which they did in an instant :(. They closed my account with funds in it but I eventually got it after several weeks and I have been trying to reopen it but it doesn't allow me too. Also their customer support is really bad.
Really terrible experience. Essentially been over 3 weeks and no word on the account. How they remain a viable business is beyond me. Really need to start posting on as many platform to make people aware. Absolutely shameful
Be careful guys, their customer service isn't great and they don't really help in case of fraud. My revolut card was used while I was mid-flight. I provided all details and tickets and all but they didn't help. I went to my bank barclays and they basically looked at evidence and helped. So please don't waste your time on this and go with a genuine bank. Would save you drama in case of fraud
Revolut is rated 1.13 based on 284 reviews