Revolut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Revolut
Live Chat

Tell us how Revolut made you happy
Revolut 1 star review on 22nd September 2020
alice
Revolut 1 star review on 22nd September 2020
alice
Revolut 1 star review on 8th September 2020
Martin
Revolut 1 star review on 30th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
Stay away, they are a fraud! Took £500 from my bank account and has vanished. They are not answering my calls and blocked my number.
Expensive pricing expecting some good service. However, this is not the case with Revolut. Service is the worst ever, it may need you a full month of writing them, maybe some body would revert, however not sure solve the problem. you'll mainly be blocked without even they request you to submit one single document taking your money their hostage. It could be their policy to finance their operations. Better keep away, they might turn the next wirecard anytime. Be sure your high street bank is way better than those people, I've been fooled, thousands been fooled till now, You try to avoid. don't be be impressed by good reviews especially those on Trust Pilot. Revolut are paying even for fake good reviews.
This is a good service when everything works the way it should. However, there is a glitch on my wifes app which displays an error message when she tries to add money.
A bigger concern is that it is impossible to contact a person at Revolut to get help on this or any issue (unless perhaps you have a Premium account which would not be worth it for us). The Revolut Community page is of little or no use.
People out there should be seriously cautious of this Revolut service/app because when things go wrong you are on your own, and this could be a mega issue if your stuck abroad. We'll stick with Mastercard, at least I can ring up a person if I have any problems.

UPDATE 1 - Revolut have requested information from me so hopefully we might get the issue resolved. I have given an extra star since they have at least contacted me. Will update again as issue develops.

UPDATE 2 - After Revolut requested my contact details via Revolut they have still not bothered to contact me two weeks later. Therefore, I've put them back to 1 star.
These guys are UNRELIABLE. Common sense tells me that any financial service that is so unconcerned about your money MUST BE AVOIDED.
I have had issues since I have opened this account with transfers from one account to another, customer services not answer and final straw was when they have taken £100 out of my HSBC account - after it said FAILED TRANSACTION!!!! GUESS WHAT the money is MISSING!!!

I have contacted customer services a number of times and it's so frustrating because you cannot speak to anyone directly apart from an automated systems including automated email responses, who are not helpful at all, I strongly recommend you DO NOT use this company.
When you EVETUALLY get through after sending proof of bank statements. By the way it's their fault. they say 'it takes 5 working days for the money to go back into your account'. GUEST WHAT?? 5 days have passed and there still isn't any money!!!!!
I have also emailed their complaints team 3 days ago - no response!!!
My money is still missing and you have done nothing and have been completely useless. Bunch of thiefs! 😡👎🤬

Cannot wait to cancel my account with you, absolute joke!
From my perspective, they might be an Authority as they claim, but they are also a business selling a product to customers. And as a customer, I wonder if their request to obtain from me sensitive information about someone else is not just unreasonable, but also legit. Since I am not an expert, I would appreciate your opinion on this. Please find attached the chat.
Account frozen for 11 days without notice. I have had no human contact with customer service. I am very stressed and scared that my money has been scammed.
I can honestly say I have never had an issue with this card and recommend it to all carers we hire as an easy option to open up a bank account.
BUUUTTTTTT......following some missing money and the fact you can't speak to anyone apart from automated systems including automated email responses, who are not helpful at all, I strongly recommend you DO NOT use this company.

Cannot wait to cancel my account with you, absolute joke!
Absolute fraudsters - if you are thinking of using these jokers, AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!

They steal your money for what they deem as legitimate transactions when you know for a fact you didn't make the transactions. Their full fraud investigation takes fewer than 24 hours so you know its nonsense.

Don't use these fraudsters. If you have money in an account with them, withdraw it and close you account before they steal it or freeze our account.

I have reported them to cybercrimes in the UK for their fraudulent transactions on my account, but I doubt I'll see my money again.
Avoid them if you can help it or you'll lose your money! Someone committed fraud on our account and when I raised a dispute they don't even bother investigating. Less than 24 hours later they said I was liable for the fraudulent amount. If you have money with them, withdraw it now before it goes missing. They are fuelling fraud by paying to fraudsters with your money. If you are considering using them, don't.
THE WORST BANK EVER!!!

I have been unable to access my money for two weeks at no fault of mine. I asked them to close it and “Miya Glover” has refused to do so. She is ruthless and insensitive and does not remotely deserve to have a job as such. My dad is terminally ill and it’s Father’s Day on Sunday. She has refused close my account and transfer me my funds. I REGRET trusting this bank with a penny.
Disaster! In cases of fraud, they absolve themselves on any responsibility. Much more dodgy than a regular bank. Then, there is nobody to call, only an automated phone line. AVOID.
Shocking customer service. A simple email issue means I have no access to my account or money and no one has the decency to respond to my requests. Avoid avoid avoid
Terrible service. Take your money out of there before it gets locked and you get ignored with no one to resolve the issue!
I almost died in the hospital because of Revolut!
They blocked my account for no reason, they stole my money, they have no means of communication, they have no phone, they don't have email only CHAT :-) (NOBODY ANSWERS)
I've notified the police and the Prosecutor's Office to get my money back.
This is a bank scam tolerated by the UK, shame on them....
My account was compromised, whilst my phone was off and my feeder account topped my revolut card up by £1,000, then balance transferred to another account. The worst company to deal with getting your money back. Lots of internal fraud going on here. STAY WELL CLEAR
I am a US citizen. On 5-11-20, I received a US Treasury Stimulus check for $1,200. On 5-13-20, Revolut made an unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account for $1,015.57. In other words, they attempted to steal all my money. I have reported this fraudulent act to my bank and cancelled my bank card. DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!!!!
AVOID AT ALL COST!!!
The app itself is really well designed, the customer service on the other hand... is rubbish or non-existent.They froze my account and asked me for documents to prove that is my salary.I send them a payslip they reply they want the last 3 months payslips.I send them the payslips they reply they want my bank statements for the last 3 months.How stupid and incompetent you need to be to ask me to provide bank statements from the same bank you work for?
Asked them if they have acces to my bank statements.
They replied "yes, of course".
Now they want my employment contract.
And keep playing this stupid game.
THEY STOLE £4268 FROM ME.
They keep telling me to use the in-app "live" chat but is just one chat active with the same "live" agent replying after 2 days.
You can't talk to someone else and you're stuck with the same incompetent named "Jordan".
There are a lot of people in the same situation that have nobody to complain to other than the "live" incompetent in the chat.
THERE IS NO PHONELINE.
I guess the rubbish or non-existent customer service is the price you have to pay for not using a reputable bank.
In my situation there are a lot of other people and this keeps repeating.
They always have the same automated dumb message wich is an apology for being incompetent but they are not willing to solve the problem either.
The dumb automated message I was talking about:
Revolut is a scam. They lure people in with their low exchange rates. If you need it for small amount currency exchange or to withdraw in a foreign country, it will do the trick. To use it as a bank or to make international transactions would be a disaster. Among others they have a very bad customer service and management, which is unpleasant and discriminating.
They requested lots of information for an international transaction. After it was provided they told they do not cooperate with the transferring bank. The reason is ridiculous. Especially because they knew the name of the bank from the beginning.
Also I have advised them to my friends. Which I know regret of having done. As you have to ask them for that bonus hanging on the stupid chat for days and those friends come back complaining about Revolut.
Therefore I decided to warn the rest. Do not use them for anything else than withdrawal or payment in foreign countries or avid altogether. There are better alternatives.
Hi there
The revolut blocked my accout despite I provided all documents what they asked and I can't trade with my investments and my money.
Unfortunately the customer service ignore me.
Revolut is rated 1.22 based on 64 reviews