Rugstudio Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rugstudio

About Rugstudio: RugStudio is a division of Oriental Rug Gallery, L.P. a family-owned business located in San Antonio, Texas with a rich history in the rug business. For more than 80 years, the company has enjoyed success in all aspects of the industry, from manufacturing and importing, to wholesaling and retailing. For four generations, we have maintained our roots in our highly service-oriented retail division - partnering with retail shops of all shapes and sizes throughout the US.

1-800-796-8890

12719 Cimarron Path San Antonio, Texas 782495213 Alpha Rd. Dallas, Texas 75240

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
"Amazing Selection and very clear website"
"Ok, all my questions were addressed"
"excellent"
"EXCELLENT -- QUICK AND INFORMATIVE."
"the chat was very helpful!"
"Excellent."
"service was fine; rug arrived in timely manner and in good order"
"Very good!"
"It was very helpful"
"exceptional. I used the chat feature and was promptly assisted. I will shop this site any time I need a new rug for my home or office."
"Service was quick and excellent."
"Good so far"
"We bought several rugs in a remodel process at our house to replace several older10+ years old high quality rugs. The quality is okay. This rug is less than half the weight of the rug it replaced. The rug looks nice in our living room. My wife is happy for the time being. I do not think that the quality of materials or workmanship will stand up to high traffic and 4 kids very long. HOWEVER, that is not my main problem with this rug. The main problem is the way that rug studio and the manufacturer drop shipped it to me. When I ordered, I thought that I could order online and drive to the store (5 miles from my house) and pick it up. I quickly found out that online orders are not related to the physical stores. The rug arrived by UPS about 2.5 weeks later. The plastic package was worn through on the edges and the stitching was torn on the exposed edges of the rug. We did not even unroll it at the time. I called to get a return authorization - the rug studio rep was nice but it was a cumbersome process to get a return authorization from the manufacturer (rug studio did not take the responsibility). A couple weeks later we received another rug from the manufacturer. It was packaged exactly the same way! Again, the corners were rubbed through the plastic - just the stitching was in slightly better condition (dirty and only slightly frayed). The rugs that we ordered from another vendor were double bagged and came in perfect condition. Why can't this manufacturer spend a dollar or two extra and double bag it? This would save the vendor a lot of money in dealing with ruined returns and annoyed customers that feel that the cost vs. benefit equation is not computing correctly... I should have driven to the store and then loaded it in the back of my truck. I could have been done in less than 1 day. Instead, it was almost a 2 month ordeal. I may have had a different experience with the store. We are still not happy about frayed stitching and dirty edges. We just don't feel like going through the return process again over it at the moment which is a pain."
"received what i wanted"
"My service experience so far has been fantastic! Each time I've chatted with the personnel, they have been VERY helpful. I've been shopping for rugs for months....I'm thrilled to finally find what I needed!"
"enjoyable shopping experience"
"Selection was overwhelming(that's good). Pricing is very fair and website easy to use. Thanks for the help, Marvin..."
"Easy to search for a rug by color, size, price. Customer service chat is quickly responsive."
"Great ..so far..Hope I get more of a discount than 10%"
"It was great!"